Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

InnocentVampire

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, I completely agree it was my stupidity. I messed up and used to get rid of Eric before meeting him the first time. It resulted in "The Wallet" quest not poping. So I pretty much broke my game.

I am asking if there is a way to start that opportunity using some mod. Everything else works completely fine. I just can't get rid of him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I completely agree it was my stupidity. I messed up and used to get rid of Eric before meeting him the first time. It resulted in "The Wallet" quest not poping. So I pretty much broke my game.

I am asking if there is a way to start that opportunity using some mod. Everything else works completely fine. I just can't get rid of him.
You can't use mods to get rid of him because 30-50 triggers are linked to his quest.

InnocentVampire

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. It does seem that way. So I decided to restart and get rid of him the normal way. It annoying but the best choice to not break the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this mod is for money
Yes you can cheat money but remember that until eric and Ann comes to Max and accuse him of stealing eric's wallet do not have more than 450 in Max's pocket at any time.

If you need to buy something then cheat the money to Max's web site them to Max's pocket then buy the item, do not keep more than 450 in Max's pocket for more than 1 hour until Max gets accuse of stealing eric's wallet.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 189m78g
May 6, 2020
does this mod add more content and scenes as well? I'm using a walkthrough and I'm way past all the scenes that aren't in base game it seems.

PKUngKau

Sep 22, 2020
I finally got mods working:
1: This mod ( and several others ) do not work with the now 'free' 13.0.007 version. I had to download a 'cracked' version.
However:
2: While I can alter stats and add money, I can not actually purchase anything!

Any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I finally got mods working:
1: This mod ( and several others ) do not work with the now 'free' 13.0.007 version. I had to download a 'cracked' version.
However:
2: While I can alter stats and add money, I can not actually purchase anything!

Any ideas?
You first must buy in the on line store and then use the mod to get the items faster.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried that first with the sunscreen lotion with Alice. :-/
You should be able to have instant delivery once you buy it in the on line store then use the cheat to put it in Max's inventory.

PKUngKau

Sep 22, 2020
That's not it. I restarted on a clean/new extracted copy,

Stock: I can immediately purchase a silk robe and sunscreen. I can also purchase several online courses. I soon have the various early opportunities, e.g. cameras, spiders etc.

With any of the various mods, I have zero of those options. Nada, ziltz.

Anyways, I played through it 'normal' several times. I just wanted the mods to explore various progression paths quickly.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's not it. I restarted on a clean/new extracted copy,

Stock: I can immediately purchase a silk robe and sunscreen. I can also purchase several online courses. I soon have the various early opportunities, e.g. cameras, spiders etc.

With any of the various mods, I have zero of those options. Nada, ziltz.

Anyways, I played through it 'normal' several times. I just wanted the mods to explore various progression paths quickly.
A lot of items don't unlock until you have played for a while.
Camera's wont show up until you read the book.
Cig's wont show up until you find out what brand and so on.

If items are showing up that you pay for and the mod will not allow you to get them then you have mods that are conflicting with each other so one or more need to go.

PKUngKau

Sep 22, 2020
A lot of items don't unlock until you have played for a while.
Camera's wont show up until you read the book.
Cig's wont show up until you find out what brand and so on.

If items are showing up that you pay for and the mod will not allow you to get them then you have mods that are conflicting with each other so one or more need to go.
I understand that. What I am saying is, I am already past those points. I have had the 'opportunity' already there.

I literally only have the one mod!

e.g. I can't do the camera's, even thou I found it.. it never offers me the change to purchase the book.

And even stock, you can buy the suntan lotion the very first hour. You dont have to wait for Alice to be laying out in the sun.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I understand that. What I am saying is, I am already past those points. I have had the 'opportunity' already there.

I literally only have the one mod!

e.g. I can't do the camera's, even thou I found it.. it never offers me the change to purchase the book.

And even stock, you can buy the suntan lotion the very first hour. You dont have to wait for Alice to be laying out in the sun.
Then I don't have no idea what the problem is because my copy of the game and the earlier version of this mod with the Homework bug fix is the one I use.
Did you go to the bedroom and look at the box then the camera and then go to the on line store and there is no book there?

If then you may have a bad download and need to down load a new copy of the game again.