Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i just started BB...and clueless on where to get cheats...could u attached some best option here...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i just started BB...and clueless on where to get cheats...could u attached some best option here...
For me because of all the help I give for BB the one that has the "Girlfriend Bug Fix" is best. Also know as the "Homework bug fix".
"11. How to fix homework bug."
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Be advise that cheating stats before you get them to 100 points in game will break the game, many triggers that need to go off for game progression are in the first 100 points of all stats.

Cheating money before Max gets accused of stealing eric's wallet can lead to many problems later in the game.
Never have more than 450 in Max's pocket until after mom and eric comes to Max accusing him of stealing eric's wallet.
Afterwards there is no problem how much he has.
Its best to cheat money to Max's website first then transfer it to his pocket in game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx, initially i was confused as i could not see anything cheats related like save editors and pop-ups... i switched to a man of a house game... where i had editor but also some menu in a phone... then i assumed that site thing in BB works the same way...

if not money and relationship stats - getting trigger-items or some enhancers might be of help... (though items menu in cheats is empty)
(eh i tried to use cheat 1k pocket money...and got nothing... plus it dissapaeared from the menu)

so what would be a safe approach...like max stats-skills, camerass?

walkthroughs are great things ofc...i wish they contained max efficient day-by-day strategy to cover as much as possible ... the twist walkthrough is comparatively comfy - it shows a set of actions withing some time frame (not compiled and attributed to each npc - though might be easier for some) and shows natural limits to stats within that time frame...which is good when using cheats

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
tnx, initially i was confused as i could not see anything cheats related like save editors and pop-ups... i switched to a man of a house game... where i had editor but also some menu in a phone... then i assumed that site thing in BB works the same way...

i see i can add 10k money in max's menu, but no idea about site cheating thing u r reffering to...probably smth yet to come... (cameras installation related?)

if not money and relationship stats - getting trigger-items or some enhancers might be of help...

so what would be a safe approach...like max stats-skills, camerass?

walkthroughs are great things ofc...i wish they contained max efficient day-by-day strategy to cover as much as possible ... the twist walkthrough is comparatively comfy - it shows a set of actions withing some time frame (not compiled and attributed to each npc - though might be easier for some) and shows natural limits to stats within that time frame...which is good when using cheats
You should play the game without cheating first so you can understand what you need to do.
I have already said cheating stats before you get them to 100 points will break the game.

For help with game play go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

PKUngKau

Sep 22, 2020
Turned out it was because I downloaded the now legit/free copy direct from the developers site, which the crack didn't seem to work. I had to find a non-free version + crack, and then it worked.

Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
I've added the mod.txt file to the game directory but nothing changes on the laptop? Do I need to download a different version of the game?

classofpunk29

Mar 12, 2021
I get a white screen when using the mod. It doesn't seem to work? I put the Mod.txt file in the data folder where all the other txt files were. I then copied the other dll file and placed it in the managed folder with all the dll files and white screen. What did i do wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I get a white screen when using the mod. It doesn't seem to work? I put the Mod.txt file in the data folder where all the other txt files were. I then copied the other dll file and placed it in the managed folder with all the dll files and white screen. What did i do wrong?
Wrong place, when trying out mods you need to read where they go.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Wrong place, when trying out mods you need to read where they go.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.
I get the cheat menu in game once using the mod, but none of the cheats works. Can smone help me?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I get the cheat menu in game once using the mod, but none of the cheats works. Can smone help me?
Are you using the game from this site or did you download it form somewhere else?

Mods for this game only work on the game here at F95.

Reactions: dhasghdashjdkajs

luckiestsome

Mar 13, 2020
when I use this mod I can't use laptop normally like online shopping or searching for web things is there fix for that? (item cheats doesn't work too btwy)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when I use this mod I can't use laptop normally like online shopping or searching for web things is there fix for that? (item cheats doesn't work too btwy)
This mod only works on the game that is here on this site and the original game not the new remakes.
Mod goes in the same place as the exe is and not in the data folder.

Polo93

Nov 24, 2017
hello i start bb and i stuck when you must see the movie with mom and aunt on friday 9pm.i cant do this step,any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The game is not reading the save, any help?
You must remove the numbers in front including the _ .
They must look like this and you can not skip a number.
save0.save
save1.save
save2.save
(and so on)
Its the same with auto saves and quick saves.
auto0.save
quick0.save