Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, but that's not true. As you can read you've to DL all images files. So in each mega file you'll find only the new added images

Reactions: chungocanh12

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
add seduction mod. please !!!
Sorry, I have other mod parts in preparation for the next release of my mod. In addition, Chancer has repeatedly found incompatibilities, so I'll probably do without it for the time being.
Rename the mod u use and play seduction mod as a separate mod. Sorry

Reactions: chungocanh12

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
So i've gotten all the megaupload image packages, but during the shopping adventure (or what its called) there are still missing images

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So i've gotten all the megaupload image packages, but during the shopping adventure (or what its called) there are still missing images
The shopping adventure is not mine mod. I've only added two scenes, one in standard game shopping one in shopping adventure. There are so much images, please tell me which images, or make screenshot, so I can check this.

EDIT: Sorry, has been my mistake. I forgot to actualize link to Shopping Adventure v0.51. Please DL Shopping Adventure v 0.51 from OP once again and check. If there are still white screens then please do like I describe.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
The shopping adventure is not mine mod. I've only added two scenes, one in standard game shopping one in shopping adventure. There are so much images, please tell me which images, or make screenshot, so I can check this.
Its during the uhh,

shopping, the luxury store(?), mom and lisa routes both give me white screens with text

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry guys, where I can buy the photolamps? Because I can't do the photo session! Help me!
Why do you ask that the second time ??? You have started a conversation with me about that point. And I've given you the answer already! Please check you conversation right of your username, top right)

rolmac

May 28, 2017
already, thank you for your work and your follow-up
I get a message "errore" when I chat with kira at the pool during the day for the sleeping plan with mom at night. Is there a correction I must make. Thank you in advance for your answer

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
Hello,
There is a bug in the option with kira at the pool, the animation does not run.

extract text mod :
kira.swim.night.n.5@103@km-pool-1@ Oho yes Max, it feels awesome going in my pussy!
kira.swim.night.n.6^ |Ahhh, you're already hot-n-juicy...
kira.swim.night.n.6@109@km-pool.anim.5@|You always feel awesome in me!
kira.swim.night.n.7^ |Your pussy always welcomes me...

The folder named "km-pool" is in my images folder of the game
;)

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Chancer mod has been updated and fixed, could you update yours with the new one please? :D <3

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello,
There is a bug in the option with kira at the pool, the animation does not run.

extract text mod :
kira.swim.night.n.5@103@km-pool-1@ Oho yes Max, it feels awesome going in my pussy!
kira.swim.night.n.6^ |Ahhh, you're already hot-n-juicy...
kira.swim.night.n.6@109@km-pool.anim.5@|You always feel awesome in me!
kira.swim.night.n.7^ |Your pussy always welcomes me...

The folder named "km-pool" is in my images folder of the game
;)
It works for me, so I do not know, what's the reason. You have the folder km-pool in your image directory. Please check if you have 5 images named 1.jpg to 5.jpg ? Which Assembly.dll you are using ? The standard one from the game itself, that from chancer's mod or mine ? Please inform me, I'll rtry to check it once agian tomorrow

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Chancer mod has been updated and fixed, could you update yours with the new one please? :D <3
Hi, it's not that easy as you think.
Chancer is now using another method with implementing mod parts directly into the games dat.files. And he has got a lot of problems first. So I like to be sure that everything is running. Indeed testing everything one and one again takes the most time. I've already a bunch of chancer's mods implemented in my last version v.0.11, and already working on the next one with some more of chancers, but also like to include some more own mods. Only taking all and put them together will not work, sorry.
I'll also have a look at chancers method, and will see if it gif more and better solutions for implementing mod parts.

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
It works for me, so I do not know, what's the reason. You have the folder km-pool in your image directory. Please check if you have 5 images named 1.jpg to 5.jpg ? Which Assembly.dll you are using ? The standard one from the game itself, that from chancer's mod or mine ? Please inform me, I'll rtry to check it once agian tomorrow
The images in the "km-pool" folder are named km-pool-1, km-pool-2, km-pool-3, km-pool-4 and km-pool-5

I am using both: your mod and chancer mod in two different installs (one with mod chancer and the other your mod with the Assembly-CSharp.dll that you have provided)

Ps-One: I'm going to rename them in 1 to 5 and see if it works

Ps-Two: Yes, it works (I renamed the images as you mentioned in your answer)

Thank you

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The images in the "km-pool" folder are named km-pool-1, km-pool-2, km-pool-3, km-pool-4 and km-pool-5

I am using both: your mod and chancer mod in two different installs (one with mod chancer and the other your mod with the Assembly-CSharp.dll that you have provided)

Ps-One: I'm going to rename them in 1 to 5 and see if it works

Ps-Two: Yes, it works (I renamed the images as you mentioned in your answer)

Thank you
Yeah, then you have taken the folder incl. images from chancer, and I've had same error with it. Animation only work if the images are named like I've done.

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, then you have taken the folder incl. images from chancer, and I've had same error with it. Animation only work if the images are named like I've done.
Hello,

No, the folder comes from your archive (Photo Session v0.11 on mega)
It is possible that other users will encounter the same technical concerns.

In any case, thank you for your mod and your responsiveness

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote