Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is the Kira TV scene a 1 time deal?, I've done it once but never been able to since
You're talking about modul 12 ( Kira & Max fuck at TV night) of Lisa PhotoSession & More ? No, I've just checked, there is no variable in mod.txt, which will block it. The only condition is kira.mood >249. So please check it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I already have the Diamond mod. Do I need the download it again from this thread?
Normally not, but because it's included in my mod.txt. So there are two possibilities:
1. Rename the diamond.mod (temporarily) and use my mod.txt (easiest way), or
2. use an text editor to remove it from my mod before you copy all the other to your diamond mod.txt. Possibly you have to remove also cheat menu (at the beginning of the mod), if you use already one.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I can't see the images...
View attachment 60580
This scene (Mom Nr. 8) is in Diamond Mod. I've just checked it. The image is in my Mega-file Diamond-Mod, but it's as jpg, but I've changed it in mod into img, to have more parts running, when next BB version is released, and a new Assembly.dll is not yet ready. So give me one hour, I'll change the images and actualize the link in OP

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, when I talk to Kira by the pool all I get is:
1) Error
2) Leave

Therefore I can't start that convo about the lamps that I need for the photoshooting.
Is that the correct time to talk to her or should I try another time?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, when I talk to Kira by the pool all I get is:
1) Error
2) Leave

Therefore I can't start that convo about the lamps that I need for the photoshooting.
Is that the correct time to talk to her or should I try another time?
You are asking Kira at 10:00 or 11:00,right ? Wrong time, ask her at 03:00 (Pool or Lounge, slightly different images). Forget the error at day, must be from one mod part, I'm still looking for it.

Reactions: Aristos

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Sorry for my English, German is my better language .. Extremely cool mod with 2 other mod's works well together! It's fun to play... Big thx

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry for my English, German is my better language .. Extremely cool mod with 2 other mod's works well together! It's fun to play... Big thx
Thanks a lot! I'm already working on next version with some more own moduls, but also some added scenes done by Chancer. And b.t.w. , my native language is also German, so always a lot of translation work for me

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, that's cool, will you be able to play the modules one by one? and can you also edit them yourself? To adapt the lyrics as you like.So I do it at the time with Lisa Photo mod I change the texts in German and adapt it to the max is not always dominant and can be said by Lisa or kira sometimes something on erotic view! :)
There comes to me an idea, how would it be if Alice and Kira team up to put Max to sleep with sleeping pills and spoil him in bondage style times ...

Jaaa, das ist cool!wird man die module auch einzeln spielen können? und kann man sie auch selbst bearbeiten? Um die texte nach belieben anzupassen.So mache ich es zur zeit mit Lisa Photo mod ich ändere die texte in Deutsch um und passe es so an das max nicht immer dominant ist und sich von lisa oder kira auch mal was sagen läst euf erotischer sicht! :)
Da kommt mir eine Idee, wie wäre es wenn sich Alice und Kira zusammentun um Max mit Schlaftabletten außer gefecht zu setzen und ihm im Bondage stil mal richtig verwöhnen…

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yeah, that's cool, will you be able to play the modules one by one? and can you also edit them yourself? To adapt the lyrics as you like.So I do it at the time with Lisa Photo mod I change the texts in German and adapt it to the max is not always dominant and can be said by Lisa or kira sometimes something on erotic view! :)
There comes to me an idea, how would it be if Alice and Kira team up to put Max to sleep with sleeping pills and spoil him in bondage style times ...

Jaaa, das ist cool!wird man die module auch einzeln spielen können? und kann man sie auch selbst bearbeiten? Um die texte nach belieben anzupassen.So mache ich es zur zeit mit Lisa Photo mod ich ändere die texte in Deutsch um und passe es so an das max nicht immer dominant ist und sich von lisa oder kira auch mal was sagen läst euf erotischer sicht! :)
Da kommt mir eine Idee, wie wäre es wenn sich Alice und Kira zusammentun um Max mit Schlaftabletten außer gefecht zu setzen und ihm im Bondage stil mal richtig verwöhnen…
Hi, please write in english language, this is an english speaking blog. So I don't like to start here now a discussion in german,
even though it would be much easier for both of us.
If you know the syntax, you can edit all as you like. You can also add german text as you like. If you look in BB section, there you'll find a thread about translating. The Lisa Photoshoot is written as a sequel and is using a counter for that. That's the way of original game. I f you miss one step, you 'll miss the others.
But I'll try to add something to the cheatmenue in my next versions, so that if you've played it once, you should be able to play each part independently of each other.
There is no story yet with Kira/Alice and sleeping pills, but there is a nice image series (look at Fan Art thread) , where Alice and Lisa play with bondage to Max. But I miss a solution, how Max gets out of the situation. If there will be one, I'll do a mod for it.
All other mod parts you can play as often as you like, mostly there are only some conditions for it (e.g. mood)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Look into OP, there is a spoiler "How to play" and therein a section "Doc Exam", there you'll see how it works. And because in BB v0.12 you now can visit the doc together with Alice, you have to go alone

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
I admit i love this mod. However. i cannot get some of the flags to open up and cannot get the Lisa scenes i want for the shoot. IE the actual sex ones. is there a way you could either add a way to either 1- make the flags clickable in a cheat menu OR 2- tell us the flags so we can manually get them. i am stuck on the infinite loop after you show Kira the pics (now at 50 times both in pool and inside) really frustrating

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I admit i love this mod. However. i cannot get some of the flags to open up and cannot get the Lisa scenes i want for the shoot. IE the actual sex ones. is there a way you could either add a way to either 1- make the flags clickable in a cheat menu OR 2- tell us the flags so we can manually get them. i am stuck on the infinite loop after you show Kira the pics (now at 50 times both in pool and inside) really frustrating
I'm not usind any of the Lisa flags for this mod. So there is only a variable in the mod which will be increased step by step.
So if you don't miss any step, you'll get all events. Lets explain: the variable is eric.inf. It up to now not used in the game, so it's level is still "0". You can check it with save.editor. If you've used some chancer's mod it might be different, in some of his last versions he has used also this variable. So start with a save before Lisa Photo-Session, check if eric.inf=0.
The diffrent steps (as already in "How to play" spoiler in OP)
1. talk to Lisa sunday 10:00 --> eric.inf=1
2. talk to Kira Pool or Lounge 3:00 --> eric.inf=2
3. next Sunday 10:00 Lisa Photo-Session 1 -->eric.inf=3
4. talk to Lisa at dishwashing 20:00 -->eric.inf=4
5. show images to liza 23:00 homework - get a reward -->eric.inf=5
6. show images to Kira Pool or Lounge 03:00 -->eric.inf=6
7. Saturday 10:00 talk to Liza about Photo-Session 2 (instead of shopping) -> time changes to 13:00 - Photosession 2 --eric.inf=7
8. next Saturday, same procedure -> Photo-Session 3
So Lisa Photoshoot is written as a sequel and is using a counter for that. That's the way of original game. I f you miss one step, you 'll miss the others. If there is a problem check with/correct with Save-Editor, but normally it's not necessary.
I'm planning to add some to cheat menue in next version, which will reset the variable.

Reactions: LanceRayne
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote