Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rolmac

May 28, 2017
here is the picture where the text "error" appears if you can help me to solve the problem. thank you in advance

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
here is the picture where the text "error" appears if you can help me to solve the problem. thank you in advance
I'm faced with the same error, do not know where it comes from. I have not added anything to kira at pool at 10:00/11:00 am. Nevertheless I'll try to find the error, in the meantime forget it, because there is nothing in Lisa Photo-Session&More v0.11

is images 0.11 link gone ?
Yes, it has been down for one hour to fix an reported error with the animation, but it's now back online (fixed)

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
hello, i have a problem, when i give the gift to Lisa, the pictures are not showing, just a white screen. can somebody help?
i did put all the images in the folder, mod.txt and the assembly.

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Hi there!

I'm having trouble activating this mod...

I have a save game on Sat 10am just before shopping, i tried both "rich and normal" stores just in case...
On Sun 10am Lisa is in her room and the only option showing is "walk in" with a smiley face on the left and its a sex scene, after that nothing, i read that sometimes is at 1pm so i tried that too and nothing.

If you're wondering, i've downloaded everything and followed the "how to" installation guide, assembly, images on folder and mod.txt, all of them are from this post.

Read all the 14 threads and didn't find a solution, maybe save editor, that's what i'm gonna try now while i expect an answer.

Thanks in advance!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi there!

I'm having trouble activating this mod...

I have a save game on Sat 10am just before shopping, i tried both "rich and normal" stores just in case...
On Sun 10am Lisa is in her room and the only option showing is "walk in" with a smiley face on the left and its a sex scene, after that nothing, i read that sometimes is at 1pm so i tried that too and nothing.

If you're wondering, i've downloaded everything and followed the "how to" installation guide, assembly, images on folder and mod.txt, all of them are from this post.

Read all the 14 threads and didn't find a solution, maybe save editor, that's what i'm gonna try now while i expect an answer.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I've never had a problem to start the mod, so I like to ask you some questions to find a solution for it. Which BB version you're playing, v0.12? Have you installed another mod ? Lisa Photo_Session & More contains a lot of different mod scenes (also from other modders), where do you have the problem ?
The Photo-Session 1 starts on Sunday 10:00, and if you have been shopping you have the gift for her automatically.
But you have there an sex-scene with a smiley, so I think you have added Chancer mod, right?
Then it depends on which version of it. In some versions he has used a variable which I use as a counter in Lisa Photo-Session. So this leads to an incompatibility.

You cannot see Lisa Photo-Session 2 and 3 if you don't have played Session 1. For session 1 on Sunday 10:00 there are two conditions: liza.mood>349 and eric.inf=0, then you'll get this option: Ꚛ open the door (just in this color and the symbol). You can set eric.inf=0 with the save editor manually, but normally it's not necessary. I've plaved an unmodded BB v0.12 to the end and the variable is still eric.inf=0, so it's not used by the program, only another mod might have changes this.

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,
I've never had a problem to start the mod, so I like to ask you some questions to find a solution for it. Which BB version you're playing, v0.12? Have you installed another mod ? Lisa Photo_Session & More contains a lot of different mod scenes (also from other modders), where do you have the problem ?
The Photo-Session 1 starts on Sunday 10:00, and if you have been shopping you have the gift for her automatically.
But you have there an sex-scene with a smiley, so I think you have added Chancer mod, right?
Then it depends on which version of it. In some versions he has used a variable which I use as a counter in Lisa Photo-Session. So this leads to an incompatibility.

You cannot see Lisa Photo-Session 2 and 3 if you don't have played Session 1. For session 1 on Sunday 10:00 there are two conditions: liza.mood>349 and eric.inf=0, then you'll get this option: Ꚛ open the door (just in this color and the symbol). You can set eric.inf=0 with the save editor manually, but normally it's not necessary. I've plaved an unmodded BB v0.12 to the end and the variable is still eric.inf=0, so it's not used by the program, only another mod might have changes this.
Hi thanks for your reply.

Well i have the latest version of the game from this site 0.12.0.005.
On sunday after shopping i get only the text i told you and yes i do have chancer mod, the latest from the main thread.
But when i installed your mod i used all your archives, i replaced the assembly and put all the images in the folder and changed the mod the the one in the main page of this thread.

Also tried modifying the save game and added the swimswuit-5 etc and got to the point where it says "O.K. tell me" but then nothing happens after that.

Worth noticing that on saturday at 10am the line is in yellow, Screenshot 2018-01-19 16.45.27.png i don't know why.

I do have eric.inf set to 0, it was by default. And Lisa's mood was at 450.

I really want to play this mod, it seems one of the most interesting ones for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi thanks for your reply.

Well i have the latest version of the game from this site 0.12.0.005.
On sunday after shopping i get only the text i told you and yes i do have chancer mod, the latest from the main thread.
But when i installed your mod i used all your archives, i replaced the assembly and put all the images in the folder and changed the mod the the one in the main page of this thread.

Also tried modifying the save game and added the swimswuit-5 etc and got to the point where it says "O.K. tell me" but then nothing happens after that.

Worth noticing that on saturday at 10am the line is in yellow, View attachment 59646 i don't know why.

I do have eric.inf set to 0, it was by default. And Lisa's mood was at 450.

I really want to play this mod, it seems one of the most interesting ones for me.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ok. I'll try,

1. "O.K. tell me" I've searched in my complete mod, there is no sentence like this. It might be from Original or a mod
2. The screenshot from save-game editor: If you look at it, you'll see that it shows Saturday with liza.pshopping , but I told you that it starts on Sunday 10:00. If you into save editor you'll find there liza.prepetitor
So the modline is: liza.prepetitor@121@ Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing? and th open door, see my last post.
Please try to start the event on Sunday, later in Photosession 2 and 3, they start at Saturday 10:00, instaed of shopping !

Hope this helps, please keep me informed

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Ok. I'll try,

1. "O.K. tell me" I've searched in my complete mod, there is no sentence like this. It might be from Original or a mod
2. The screenshot from save-game editor: If you look at it, you'll see that it shows Saturday with liza.pshopping , but I told you that it starts on Sunday 10:00. If you into save editor you'll find there liza.prepetitor
So the modline is: liza.prepetitor@121@ Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing? and th open door, see my last post.
Please try to start the event on Sunday, later in Photosession 2 and 3, they start at Saturday 10:00, instaed of shopping !

Hope this helps, please keep me informed
Yeah, the "O.K. tell me" was form the second thread of this post, it was like a quick solution to this problem, i tried that, Nothing.

I was only showing you that on Saturday if has anything to do with the photoshot it was on yellow, maybe and error? mods colapsing with each other?

I did try to start the event on Sunday 10:00, i did see the prepetitor in the save file but it keeps me showing the "walk in" with the smiley, i tried to find the smiley in the mod.txt or the "walk in" but i can't seem to find the one from the event, i find the one on the bathroom, or before school or the mom "knock knock" only.

It seems is an event from "liza.wakeup" and somehow screwes your event. Now i'm trying to delete that event alltogether.

I don't know from what mod comes the "walk in" and screws everything. I think it's collapsing with yours.

Maybe you could give my a save file of the same sunday at 9:00 or something. So i can check it.

I'm learning as i go and trying to modify stuff and see if it works, so far i've accomplished something but i haven't had luck with this.

thanks again!

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Alright...

I've found out that one of the mods i installed was interfering with your mod and i couldn't get rid of it, event tried to change the path or the mod itself, somehow it kept showing.

Installed a clean version of BB with your mod only and it works so far.

I think i'll install Chancer too since you say it works perfectly with yours. I'll wait for your answer before doing that just in case.

Thanks again for your reply and for your work.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I think i'll install Chancer too since you say it works perfectly with yours. I'll wait for your answer before doing that just in case.
Sorry, but I think that's not what I said. I like Chancer's mod, but not everything is working if you have instaĺled both. Sorry, but that's a general problem and the reason why Chancer has removed Seduction mod. So to be on the save side, use only one mod (rename the other temporary, you can always switch back). Btw. I have included a bunch of chancer's mod parts into mine (not yet all). I test every single part many times, to be sure, that it works. More will follow in next updates
( beside new mod parts from me)
that

Reactions: Graybo

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
Woo, awesome :FeelsGoodMan:

I don't need to download any files from other threads right? everything is included? :biggrin::eazyHype:

There are image duplicates in the different mega links. do i need to overwrite the older ones with images from the newer version images?

File sizes of some are different but have the same name.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Woo, awesome :FeelsGoodMan:

I don't need to download any files from other threads right? everything is included? :biggrin::eazyHype:

There are image duplicates in the different mega links. do i need to overwrite the older ones with images from the newer version images?

File sizes of some are different but have the same name.
Yes, if you DL all image folders from Mega, you'll have all images you need.
If there are duplicates, then that's intended. Should not be, but happens. I think in next update I'll check it.

All images must have a resolution of 1920x1080 pixel, file size might be different. Some I've to downsize, some to upscale, some I have to take as they are, depending of the source I'll get them (original rendered, or from other mods). Copy/paste and possibly overwrite, that's it. You'll see no difference in game.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yeah, the "O.K. tell me" was form the second thread of this post, it was like a quick solution to this problem, i tried that, Nothing.

I was only showing you that on Saturday if has anything to do with the photoshot it was on yellow, maybe and error? mods colapsing with each other?

I did try to start the event on Sunday 10:00, i did see the prepetitor in the save file but it keeps me showing the "walk in" with the smiley, i tried to find the smiley in the mod.txt or the "walk in" but i can't seem to find the one from the event, i find the one on the bathroom, or before school or the mom "knock knock" only.

It seems is an event from "liza.wakeup" and somehow screwes your event. Now i'm trying to delete that event alltogether.

I don't know from what mod comes the "walk in" and screws everything. I think it's collapsing with yours.

Maybe you could give my a save file of the same sunday at 9:00 or something. So i can check it.

I'm learning as i go and trying to modify stuff and see if it works, so far i've accomplished something but i haven't had luck with this.

thanks again!
Hi, I've found the "Walk in" choice, it's definitely from Chancer Mod. And if you're using last chancer mod, then it's not in mod.txt, but in 0002.dat - file. So the problems you'll have might depend on this fact. Chancer is using at Sunday 10:00 the liza.prepetitor@121 entry for another event.

So: Renaming mod.file will not work, you have to use also the original dat-files and not chancer's changed version. Be sure you'r using the original-dat.file.
To make it clear: Chancer's current mod is not compatible with mine !
He is using the modfile and changed dat-files, I'm only a mod.text, changed Assembly.dll is needed for both

DarkEnigma

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I've found the "Walk in" choice, it's definitely from Chancer Mod. And if you're using last chancer mod, then it's not in mod.txt, but in 0002.dat - file. So the problems you'll have might depend on this fact. Chancer is using at Sunday 10:00 the liza.prepetitor@121 entry for another event.

So: Renaming mod.file will not work, you have to use also the original dat-files and not chancer's changed version. Be sure you'r using the original-dat.file.
To make it clear: Chancer's current mod is not compatible with mine !
He is using the modfile and changed dat-files, I'm only a mod.text, changed Assembly.dll is needed for both
Oh i see... it happened again when I installed the chancer mod. So that's what it is. Then I won't be installing the chancer mod and do what you said.

I'll have 2 separate folders with 2 BB so I can play both mods sometime.

Thank you for your finding.

Reactions: lazyharry

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I had not played the game in 2 versions, installed this set of mods but I noticed something missing from back when I played: There isn't a Get Rid of Eric button in the cheats anymore?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote