Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
how exactly do you start the photo session? i tried following the instructions but when visiting lisa at 10 on sunday the door is closed

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if it comes from chancers or the seduction mod but could you include the option to have mom make breakfast in just her apron everyday in your next update.

avdexg

Oct 14, 2017
The only thing that prevents the game from running is the following line:
alisa.smoke.pun.try.43^ |Where ever you wnat it.

(Ignore the typo; F: LPS013-Mod.txt, L: 5346)

I didn't specifically check the Mod ingame and, of course, the Assembly has to be modded again, but the basic game runs without problems after commenting this line out

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
INFO:
Sorry guys, I've set this Mod on hold.
BB v0.13 is not encrypted, so there is no 000dat1 or dat2 files, the cpmplete dialog is in different txt-files.
So using the dat-files + mod.txt as chancer did, or only a mod.txt (my version) will not work, we have to find a different solution.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, first success!
I have implemented one scene into standard v0.13 BB game. Ok. so far without animation, because dll not yet ready. Because different structure of v013, possibly most modules have to be rewritten, and that takes time, especially finding the right place in the different txt-files, where to implement. In case of Lisa-Photosession 1-3 I think I have to find another starting point.

3njoy

Jul 2, 2017
I have a problem with Assembly-CSharp file after i change it to the one from mod my images wont load. And all the text in the game has # on start and in the end.

wEye

Jun 16, 2017
Hi, first success!
I have implemented one scene into standard v0.13 BB game. Ok. so far without animation, because dll not yet ready. Because different structure of v013, possibly most modules have to be rewritten, and that takes time, especially finding the right place in the different txt-files, where to implement. In case of Lisa-Photosession 1-3 I think I have to find another starting point.
Hey, how it's going by now ?

Will you add more of the chancer mod & the untold stories ( after his 0.13 update ) ?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Also I followed the instructions but when open the game everything has #infront of it and there are no images of the rooms just white screen

funkyjack

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, first success!
He´s working on the next update working with 0.13. So be patient guys n gals.

Thumb up 4 Harry

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote