Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi to all fans of Lisa Photo-Sessions. It's now back. Sorry for the delay, but I had to do a lot of another important private work, before I could actualize my mod. And it has taken me longer, than I expected. So there is not much new content, but everything is tested thoroughly to work with BB 0.14.

Reactions: Eichered16

hobbescaltous

Dec 13, 2017
is there a way to include parts of the seduction mod in this? it seems like that's the only thing that's missing!

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Maybe a stupid question, but is it meant to be played from the fresh start, or after completion of 0.13 will do?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I really wish you guys would work together now got 3 separate installations yours untold stories and Chancers. rouble is whenever I move the save from one to the other one of the Main Story lines gets reset to the start.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
is there a way to include parts of the seduction mod in this? it seems like that's the only thing that's missing!
Yeah, you are right. maybe I'll try it in my next mod. But I've seen that Chancer has got some incompatibilties and removed it from his mod. So I'm a bit unsure if it works. At least I will try it, but then the complete Seduction-story, because that's the only thing that makes sense in my opinion.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, but is it meant to be played from the fresh start, or after completion of 0.13 will do?
Your decision, but you don't have to start from beginning, use any savefile you like. You should at least be able to join the family during shopping (happens during the first few weeks).

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Lazyharry, thanks for your mod. I have a question : why not merge your mod with Chancer's mod ? I offered this solution with "Untold Stories" to have an unique mod.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I really wish you guys would work together now got 3 separate installations yours untold stories and Chancers. rouble is whenever I move the save from one to the other one of the Main Story lines gets reset to the start.
It's not the first time, that you express this wish. I would have no problems whith that, but there are certainly some hurdles. Even if English is spoken here, we are probably from different countries with different languages. Even if English is spoken here, we are probably from different countries with different languages. But that should not be the problem, but who does what (images, coding, etc.). And you need someone, who has the lead, because when different people working on same project, there is a lot of coordination work to do.
Since DS obviously not longer working on this program, a continuation of the story would be possible, for example, more sex-education with Lisa, and finally what everyone is waiting for in this game, ... everybody knows ..

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
What I am waiting for is Max and Kira visiting a Sex Superstore with a try before you buy policy. They could try 2 or 3 things each week, who knows perhaps they would make one of the sales girts so horny they would join in.

With regard to the above, just need someone who could merge the dll,s I already add the mods that don't use them

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
I'm also having trouble with the Kira + Alice bathroom scenes, and the extra shopping scenes. I just am at the first stock image but the dialogue continues to the mod-added parts.
I'm pretty sure all the images are there in the folder. Any idea on how to fix this?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Some scenes like bath with Alice and Kira not showing images. :< Double checked installation.
View attachment 66432
Yeah, you're right. I have different installations for testing and unfortunately I mixed two different data-files. So it's not a missing image, the whole file is wrong which effects also other mod parts. I'll change the mod, but give you here the file, so you don't have to DL everything new. DL voyeur.txt and replace the existing file in BB/Data

Reactions: AereGo and GA123

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, you're right. I have different installations for testing and unfortunately I mixed two different data-files. So it's not a missing image, the whole file is wrong with effects also other mod parts. I'll change the mod, but give you here the file, so you don't have to DL everything new. DL voyeur.txt and replace the existing file in BB/Data

Thanks. :D
It was quite vexing.

And thanks again for the effort, I've grown to really dislike the BB, but the mods have really made it refreshing.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Lazyharry, thanks for your mod. I have a question : why not merge your mod with Chancer's mod ? I offered this solution with "Untold Stories" to have an unique mod.
I can only speak for myself.
After the release of my first Photosession, chancer has added this to his own, but then he changed it (different dialogue, different image-names), and in some of his mods he has had two versions (mine and his own). And in addition there are sometimes more than one way how to implement mod parts, and we may go different ways. So you cannot mix both together it will not work.
Even though chancer is the more experienced modder of both of us, I've tried to release my first mod (Lisa Photo-Session), and why should I give up my work now. Please don't misunderstand, we help each other, and I love most parts of chancers mod (not all), that's the reason that I try to implement as much of his mod into mine. That's the only way which is possible up to now. Please see also my answer to Deepthrotme (post )

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, you're right. I have different installations for testing and unfortunately I mixed two different data-files. So it's not a missing image, the whole file is wrong which effects also other mod parts. I'll change the mod, but give you here the file, so you don't have to DL everything new. DL voyeur.txt and replace the existing file in BB/Data
Ok, I have tested it, and it seems to work for the Kira + Alice, although it feels like it skipped a day, well maybe because I forwarded through the blank screens before and saved after it, but the shopping part is still drawing blanks, actual blank white screen with the dialogue below.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm also having trouble with the Kira + Alice bathroom scenes, and the extra shopping scenes. I just am at the first stock image but the dialogue continues to the mod-added parts.
I'm pretty sure all the images are there in the folder. Any idea on how to fix this?
Please read my answer to Aerego (post ), there has been a datafile error. DL the voyeur.txt which is added to that post, replace it, and try again. If you've still problems please make screenshot or post dialogue this helps a lot to find the problem. And please read How to play in OP, I had to change starting point of first Photoshoot, and there is also now a cheat in the cheat menue to adjust the used counter to the desired level.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ok, I have tested it, and it seems to work for the Kira + Alice, although it feels like it skipped a day, well maybe because I forwarded through the blank screens before and saved after it, but the shopping part is still drawing blanks, actual blank white screen with the dialogue below.
I've DL all files from Mega and checking it, it seems that the shopping adventure images have been packed twice, so please check if there is still a 7z-file in the image folder, or wait appr. 1 hour, I'll upload it again (sorry, takes some time)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote