Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Headtube

Jul 20, 2017
As you can see in that code, there is one condition: poss.car>55. That means you should at least be able to fuck her. You can check it. Check opportunitys (bulb in the menue): under new job you should see following text there: The script is ready, here are my lines:You called me, mom?\n- Okay, mom ........ That's poss.car=56 (new video). As soon you've this text, then the scene is available.
Thanks! I got it. Cheers.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
pal, how is your friend? i understand cuz i my coutrty we had alot of fires and even deaths so i can relate related. hope hes ok. wont ask nothing more, juts tel us our bets an when you can, continue. hehehe

btw it is is real, i showned some of your imigages, ann and lisa to a friend, well almost a ^"uncle" and he didnt noticed the 3d aspect, he realy belived it was real ok hes now 75yo but still,,,

fdgbhres5445

Nov 11, 2018
Mod not working for me. All the files have been added and overrided as necessary but can't get the game to start. The loading screen shows up with a white background.
Capture.PNG

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
From where've you downloaded your game ? Please use the version from page 1 of

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
pal, how is your friend? i understand cuz i my coutrty we had alot of fires and even deaths so i can relate related. hope hes ok. wont ask nothing more, juts tel us our bets an when you can, continue. hehehe
I haven't any new information about his injuries and the healing process. :( Maybe I'll contact him next week. In the meantine I'll check all images from Fan Art thread to see if I can find something suitable, to do another than the planned update.:frown:

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
The screen is white for some scenes and only shows dialog, I've extracted all the files directly into images again and still nothing.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The screen is white for some scenes and only shows dialog, I've extracted all the files directly into images again and still nothing.
Should not be, and I think all images are in my folders. There are more than 4500 images (bascic game+ mod). How should I know which are missing? So please make a screenshot or write down dialogue and post it.

Last edited:

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
Should not be, and I think all images are in my folders. There are more than 4500 images (bascic game+ mod). How should I know which are missing? So please make a screenshot or write down dialogue and post it.
Missing images for when lisa wakes max up as well as the Lisa watches option with mom

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can somebody share a save right before the final photosession? I can't get there.
I don't have one. But if you've had the second photo-session, then there should be no problem to get the third part, it's one week later on saturday 10:00/12:00. There are some conditions: poss.sed>36 (same as for photosession 2),
eric.inf=7 (you'll have after finishing photosession2) and last but not least liza's mood should be higher than 349. That's all. You can check all this conditions with the save-editor. And in cheat menue on your laptop you can reset all liza photosessions to next level.

U

User_51567

Yeah,
And don't blame @lazyharry for the delay's and long development time.

I was supposed to give him the renders for the updates but my development was stopped because of a hospital admission for a good time.
And after that my priorities changed to my own game and recovery and totally forgot about this mod, i can blame it on all sort of things but it's just wrong and 100% my fault.
I am no longer working for the renders on this mod but will try to send the renders that i made to Lazyharry soon so he can implement those events in the mod.

Again, don't blame Harry for anything... If you need to blame someone, blame me.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Yeah,
And don't blame @lazyharry for the delay's and long development time.

I was supposed to give him the renders for the updates but my development was stopped because of a hospital admission for a good time.
And after that my priorities changed to my own game and recovery and totally forgot about this mod, i can blame it on all sort of things but it's just wrong and 100% my fault.
I am no longer working for the renders on this mod but will try to send the renders that i made to Lazyharry soon so he can implement those events in the mod.

Again, don't blame Harry for anything... If you need to blame someone, blame me.
Damn, hope you're feeling better.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote