Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
First of all many thanks to all which like my mod (y):), now an answer to some questions:

This one Dead?
Not really. But everyone knows that the author of this game has stopped the development. In addition, one can conclude that even in the fan-art thread the interest in this game has diminished. Some of the renderers have turned to other games or are working on their own games.
Although there are still very good works in this thread, but either there are only individual pictures or they contain scenes that I do not want to continue in my mod.
In the original game Ric is out, so I will not write a mod in which he is back. Lisa's scenes of having vaginal sex make no sense while she's still a virgin.

Love the mod! Are you planning to update it?
I would like to do mods with more photo-sessions and/or continue the sex education of Lisa with the goal that she finally get's her cherry popped by Max (then there would also be more sex scenes with Lisa possible).

Because I`m not rendering any images, I am unfortunately depend on the input of others.
This did not work as intended, so I'm playing other games now, but I'm ready to move on, as soon as I've got the right material.
Sorry, that I cannot give you a better answer at the moment.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I really love to see anal scene with Ann! But most creators can match the looks, the faces with the original version which makes game not really attractive!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I really love to see anal scene with Ann! But most creators can match the looks, the faces with the original version which makes game not really attractive!
Totally agree, that's why I don't use scenes from unfinished story. There are really good scenes and mod text, but if I see the face of Anne ? Uhhh, ugly !

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
ANY WALKT?
No, there is any walktrough for the mod. If you've played last version of basisc game every part of the mod should be playable. Where you have to follow a definated route (e.ge. the photo-sessions 1-3) you'll recognize what you have to do, or you'll find hints in Oppotunities (bulb on the screen, top left). In addition a lot of questions have been answered in this thread.

Is a save file where you can start these events included in the downloads?
Because I've to test every modul of this mod, my saves are modified or different, so they might not be suitable for normal play. if you've played last version of the game, everything should be playable. Some moduls might also be playable earlier in the game, depending on playing progress.

Feb 9, 2019
People can you help me? I really want to play with the chancer mod for the smoking scenes
but for one hand it says it includes some of the content but on the other it says
"Lisa's Photo-Session & More is not compatible withChancer mod !"
if i install the LPS & More mod will it have the smoking scenes? Thanks in advance and great community!!

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
i have a problem,
i play lisa photo session, but i can't go ahead in the opportunity new job..
after the third movie, what i have to do?
the opportunity say that the family have mind more open... but i can't talk with anyone...
thank you

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
People can you help me? I really want to play with the chancer mod for the smoking scenes
but for one hand it says it includes some of the content but on the other it says
"Lisa's Photo-Session & More is not compatible withChancer mod !"
if i install the LPS & More mod will it have the smoking scenes? Thanks in advance and great community!!
Yes, it's true, both mods are not 100% compatible with each other. Depending on different reasons.
But which scene do you mean ? Kate smoking outside after being with Alice, or the scene where Alice is smoking outside (both with Max) ?
The first with Kate is Modul C2 Kate smoking at night and the second one is Modul C12 Alice smoke after dishwashing . Both are part of my mod as you can see on page 1

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i have checked all....
I didn't find anything.. thanks
I think DrakeTLD means the post from JimmyTooShoes . And b.t.w. thats a part of standard game and not of my mod, and my mod didn't interfere that.

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, it's true, both mods are not 100% compatible with each other. Depending on different reasons.
But which scene do you mean ? Kate smoking outside after being with Alice, or the scene where Alice is smoking outside (both with Max) ?
The first with Kate is Modul C2 Kate smoking at night and the second one is Modul C12 Alice smoke after dishwashing . Both are part of my mod as you can see on page 1
Thanks Lazyharry! Ok, I just wanted to know if by installing this mood I would miss some smoking scenes :). These two are the only ones? Thanks again for the info!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks Lazyharry! Ok, I just wanted to know if by installing this mood I would miss some smoking scenes :). These two are the only ones? Thanks again for the info!
That's the two in my mod, and I think alsö the two which you can find in chanver mod. Besides that, there are several smoking scenes with Kate at night and the scenes with Alice smoking (punish) in standard game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote