Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi all for som reason i dont see some of the images
Sorry, but there are more than 4500 images in game + mod. How should I know, which you can't see ?
If you like to get help, you should tell me which images are not shown up. (name of the images, screenshot, or dialogue).

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
HI HOW TO TRIGGER Mom smoking video EVENT ?? OR IS THERE ANY MORE CONTENT IN MONIQUE PHOTOSHOOT VS ORIGINAL GAME

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
HI HOW TO TRIGGER Mom smoking video EVENT ?? OR IS THERE ANY MORE CONTENT IN MONIQUE PHOTOSHOOT VS ORIGINAL GAME
Hi, unfortunately I've lost my excel file with all references to starting points, triggers, conditions, dialogue etc.
As far as I remember, Mom is taking a bath at 20:00. If all conditions are right, you should get an option: Talk to Mom. The conditions are: poss.car>40, day = 3 and mom.mood >249. That means: On Wednesday (3 is wednesday, as far as I remember) at 20:00, if the mood is high enough and Mom should have got herself a job in the studio (poss.car>40).
You can control the conditions with save-editor and you also may have a look into opportunities (bulb symbol on screen).
Who is Monique ? There is no Monique in the game (as far as I remember),.

Reactions: ramson32

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, unfortunately I've lost my excel file with all references to starting points, triggers, conditions, dialogue etc.
As far as I remember, Mom is taking a bath at 20:00. If all conditions are right, you should get an option: Talk to Mom. The conditions are: poss.car>40, day = 3 and mom.mood >249. That means: On Wednesday (3 is wednesday, as far as I remember) at 20:00, if the mood is high enough and Mom should have got herself a job in the studio (poss.car>40).
You can control the conditions with save-editor and you also may have a look into opportunities (bulb symbol on screen).
Who is Monique ? There is no Monique in the game (as far as I remember),.
thanks for reply it worked

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So you have the v 0.13 version of the game, right ? There is no new version of the game, the game is abandoned. And why do you ask here, this is not the game thread, it's only one of the mods.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
So you have the v 0.13 version of the game, right ? There is no new version of the game, the game is abandoned. And why do you ask here, this is not the game thread, it's only one of the mods.
Core Curriculum strikes again! This is about as bad as the 'Update' questions. Keep on with what you're doing Harry. Hope these questions give you a laugh if nothing else.

Reactions: lazyharry

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
prolly they need to put on [abandoned] tag for this mod too to make it moar obvious lol
Please God no! Then we'll get forty fucking eleven questions a page about "Is it really abandoned? Will someone else take over?" It'll be just as bad as the update question.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
This mod is not working with chancer mod?
Yes, that's right. Both of us, - also if you may find same event in both mods - use sometimes different ways to implement this into the game.
Sorry for the late reply but I rarely look at this thread anymore. Reasons for that:
1. The developer has abandoned the development of the game.
2. I've never painted pictures myself, but only used pictures - created by other users - for my mods. 1. the developer has abandoned the development of the game.
2. i never painted pictures myself, but used only those - created by other users - for my mods.
3. since I have not received any new pictures until today, I have stopped the continuation of this mod.
4. the interest in this game has, after the development was stopped, strongly decreased. And so - if you look at the other mods, most of them have been updated last in 2017 or 2018.

Reactions: magaclaawe

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi guys. Im living a bug and i stuck. Maybe someone can help me?

Im using LPS mode
so, I've tried to load your save and it works. So I can't see what's your problem? Why you talking about a bug? What do you try to do, what have you done alreaday, are images missing, or what else is the problem? Where do you think you stuck? If you'r not telling what's your problem I cannot help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote