Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Big Brother - MOD from the Smirniy [0.22.0.021 FIN] - ENG/RUS

Language switching with letter L.

If you want to support me, you can transfer funds to PayPal. ole7776@yandex.ru Thank you.

Of course, I understand that the ending of the game could have been any different, but I hope you liked the story that I created for you. Thanks for your attention!
The game posted on this page has been fully translated into English and contains all the fixes.

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
v21 end save
using the v21-end save file but unable to trigger:
Lisa notices Max and Anna in the kitchen 1 time - (living room at
20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - when choosing - "Fuck in
the pussy - Fuck with all his might"

ok manage to get it, should be Anna notices Max and Lisa, i felt weird about the time and character as 2100 only can interact with Anna at living room while 2000 is Lisa at Kitchen

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
Does anybody has a problem with language?
I have half in Russian and half in English.
I downloaded everything and it's like this.
Anybody has a solution I could use?

mali9292

Jul 30, 2017
Can't get this to trigger:

Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool
03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not
lagging behind her either!"

Can anyone help? heres my save

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
Can't get this to trigger:

Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool
03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not
lagging behind her either!"

Can anyone help? heres my save
before Alice went for clubbing need to give her candies

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I have some questions for anybody who played and knows an answer, i saw some images with girls fucking with other people, i suppose that is some kind of NTR route. Is this route part of the main story or something separate? Would choosing those scenes or routes lock scenes of Max having fun with girls that are participating in NTR?
I'm asking this because i would play this like a netorase, so girls are fucking with anybody but still fuck with MC. Is this possible or choosing one route will lock other routes? I'm not talking about Eric, because from what i've read here it's part of the story to get rid of him, but about other guys, like that blonde and black dude in the club?
I want to play both routes in one playthrough and not strictly vanilla and NTR as separated, so i don't know if that's possible?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I have some questions for anybody who played and knows an answer, i saw some images with girls fucking with other people, i suppose that is some kind of NTR route. Is this route part of the main story or something separate? Would choosing those scenes or routes lock scenes of Max having fun with girls that are participating in NTR?
I'm asking this because i would play this like a netorase, so girls are fucking with anybody but still fuck with MC. Is this possible or choosing one route will lock other routes? I'm not talking about Eric, because from what i've read here it's part of the story to get rid of him, but about other guys, like that blonde and black dude in the club?
I want to play both routes in one playthrough and not strictly vanilla and NTR as separated, so i don't know if that's possible?
As far as I can see, it's not avoidable and part of the story of the mod unfortunately :(
You get rid of Eric, then train them and grind, only for some of them, to get other cocks, albeit ONLY a couple of times.
For the dev's defense, it does work with the way he wrote the story.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
As far as I can see, it's not avoidable and part of the story of the mod unfortunately :(
You get rid of Eric, then train them and grind, only for some of them, to get other cocks, albeit ONLY a couple of times.
For the dev's defense, it does work with the way he wrote the story.
But you get to have all the sex scenes with them even when they are fucking other people? I kinda want both routes in one playthrough, like corrupting and sluttify them but i understand not everybody is a fan of that.

Reactions: HillDweller

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
But you get to have all the sex scenes with them even when they are fucking other people? I kinda want both routes in one playthrough, like corrupting and sluttify them but i understand not everybody is a fan of that.
Yes, the story is linear.
There are two endings, but, they only rely on the order in which you do the actions in the last segment, nothing else.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Could anybody if possible provide save where last update of big brother ended or at least sometimes after that? I don't wanna start from the beginning as it's a lot of grind, so it would be great if someone have a save after official game has been abandoned.

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
using the v21-end save file but unable to trigger:
Lisa notices Max and Anna in the kitchen 1 time - (living room at
20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - when choosing - "Fuck in
the pussy - Fuck with all his might"

ok manage to get it, should be Anna notices Max and Lisa, i felt weird about the time and character as 2100 only can interact with Anna at living room while 2000 is Lisa at Kitchen
max and anna is not in the kitchen at 20:00,but they are in the kitchen at 8:00 am,the guide is wrong?

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
that's almost the ending either Max is dead or fuck with his family: Anna, Alice, Lisa and Kira together after he save the day

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes