pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to complete the wallet quest where you catch him on the phone at 20:00 on a Wednesday? I've restarted and reattempted 3 times but can't get it to work, everytime on a wednesday he's giving Alice a massage. She says if I don't want him to give her a massage I should get better but she won't even let me give a massage when shes near the pool, although I don't know if the massage part is actually relevant.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete the wallet quest where you catch him on the phone at 20:00 on a Wednesday? I've restarted and reattempted 3 times but can't get it to work, everytime on a wednesday he's giving Alice a massage. She says if I don't want him to give her a massage I should get better but she won't even let me give a massage when shes near the pool, although I don't know if the massage part is actually relevant.
Talk to Kira about that phone call. If you saw him talking on the phone, you are on "enemy of my enemy" way of sorting out Eric problems.

Make sure that other quests are progressed. For example sort out all the stuff currently available with Alice and Kate. At this point you can go up to repeatedly supplying Kate with smoking medications :) and having fun with Alice and Kate at 1:00 am. Dunno if you are already there. Hence obscure suggestion.

Massage got nothing to do with wallet quest. Kira told Max to learn doing those massages, but Alice will agree to them only after he covers her with lotion. Don't go straight to massage. Oil her up first.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
is the game completed?
I understand why you asked this question. I too have the same question in my mind.

I think only the writer of this mod, Smirniy can answer to the question. Precisely speaking, even though he is the writer, what he can tell is only his current thinking. Following the story, it seems that the story has reached its end but this mode has not been announced as complete at the main page of this forum. It means that the possibility of continuation of the story is still open.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I understand why you asked this question. I too have the same question in my mind.

I think only the writer of this mod, Smirniy can answer to the question. Precisely speaking, even though he is the writer, what he can tell is only his current thinking. Following the story, it seems that the story has reached its end but this mode has not been announced as complete at the main page of this forum. It means that the possibility of continuation of the story is still open.
This is not Final Fantasy game where you get new final version each year. Smirniy already said multiple times that 0.22 mod version is final. He did not start forum thread and he can't control the title.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
This is not Final Fantasy game where you get new final version each year. Smirniy already said multiple times that 0.22 mod version is final. He did not start forum thread and he can't control the title.
If the author’s intention is the same as the one you described, then I think he needs to have the title of this thread changed to indicate that the mod has been completed such as the Mod Version number and Thread updated date were changed to the current ones.

Last edited:

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
so this game still not complete right? n will have next update mod version n another final end version?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
so this game still not complete right? n will have next update mod version n another final end version?
0.22 is final. I think in the end you will see how mod's author decided to finish the story. He might release new builds, if some critical errors show up, but there will be no further story in this game. Your avatar's story continues in other games.

Last edited:

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
0.22 is final. I think in the end you will see how mod's author decided to finish the story. He might release new builds, if some critical errors show up, but there will be no further story in this game. Your avatar's story continues in other games.
By the way, who are you?
I saw some messages written by the writer. It means he can explain his thinking or plan on this issue and that will clear the current ambiguity.
However, you keeps writing on what the writer is supposed to tell. Why do you do that?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
By the way, who are you?
Why do you tell what the writer is supposed to tell?
Well, there are two endings now, literally labelled endings. I think it's a fair assumptions to think that it has been completed. While they could just be the "event's ending", it could certainly lead to confusion as one of the ending was rather, final *chuckle*

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
Well, there are two endings now, literally labelled endings. I think it's a fair assumptions to think that it has been completed. While they could just be the "event's ending", it could certainly lead to confusion as one of the ending was rather, final *chuckle*
If somebody asks me whether the mod has been completed or not, my answer would be the same as yours. However, that is a guessing, though which is likely true. And the ambiguity still remains. I think it is better to correct the title of this thread to indicate that it has been completed if the writer also has the same opinion on its completion.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
By the way, who are you?
Nobody you should be concerned about. You saw messages by mod author, but you never saw other messages written by me, if you question who am I.
I saw some messages written by the writer. It means he can explain his thinking or plan on this issue and that will clear the current ambiguity.
However, you keeps writing on what the writer is supposed to tell. Why do you do that?
Cause I know game history and I know what Smirniy was telling here or on Russian site months before release.

And Russian site does tell that game is over in mod's page.

Reactions: Bosti

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Could use some help. According to the walkthrough i should have started a photoshoot with Lisa. This hasn't happened for me yet. What do i do?
Photoshoot is not related to Olivia and at that stage in game you can progress Olivia's and Lisa's stories in parallel. Photoshoot events are at 21:00 in bathroom with Lisa on Saturday, 23:00 lessons with Lisa and 10:00 Monday to Friday talks with Lisa.

Reactions: Joey12345testing
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes