goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Strange conversations. At the very end of the mod, I clearly wrote - this is the final. There will be no continuation.
sorry, i thought i will see another final ending since im not see this mark in ur page. Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png btw thanks Smirniy for completed this game n the harem ending. i very like it harem ending. harem is justice

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 1576809 Is there something bugged with my save or what should i do?
There is no step 16 in that opportunity. I would assume that you used save file from mod which extended that opportunity tracker further. Max poss.rol value is 12 in this mod. Mod content is at step 11 up to some events in 0.21. If you are not in 0.21 story, reduce this Alice flag to 11 or just play the game and events in 0.21 will fix it. Opportunity's step 11 text does not have any hints on what will happen in step 12.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Strange conversations. At the very end of the mod, I clearly wrote - this is the final. There will be no continuation.
Excellent, thank you for being the FIRST to complete a bigbrother game, and thus, breaking the CURSE that hovered on that game *chuckles*

I took the liberty to notify the admins, so they'd add the completed tag, hope you don't mind, but it is a big occasion :D

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks for ending that asshole Max's story right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, thanks for the second final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zzrgg

Jan 6, 2020
Ağabey - Mod [v0.21.018] - Sıkıştırılmış
İngilizce Yaması içerir

Orijinal Boyut Windows: 4.68GB
Sıkıştırılmış Boyut Windows: 823MB

Sıkıştırma, Görüntü/Ses/Video Kalitesini Düşürür.
Görüntü Kalitesi - %70

(y)Çalışmamı Desteklemek İçin Bir LIKE " " Bırakın !!
LDX REPACKS
Tarafından Sıkıştırma
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Thanks bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
At the end of the game it is clearly written - FINAL. What else is not clear?
Anton with Alice scene? I remember when after follow them 3 or 4 times with Max I think Max mention that he need to do something about this or stop them for continue meeting each other I remember and was hoping the next update will continue this progress. Guess that’s that then

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
And what does Anton's scene with Alice have to do with it? Why ask strange questions? Play to the end and everything will be clear!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
And what does Anton's scene with Alice have to do with it? Why ask strange questions? Play to the end and everything will be clear!
not strange question just curios cause i have played all till the end and yeah most of the opportunitys has been closed just left these 4 of the opportunitys which is still open instead of get the message say i have reach the end of the opportunity so yeah if 4 of these consider complete and there's no more update in the future i can finally moved on to the another story

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
not strange question just curios cause i have played all till the end and yeah most of the opportunitys has been closed just left these 4 of the opportunitys which is still open instead of get the message say i have reach the end of the opportunity so yeah if 4 of these consider complete and there's no more update in the future i can finally moved on to the another story
Favorite aunt is missing 3:00 am events with Kira next to TV.
Cunning plan is missing 3:00 am Saturday events with drunken Alice returning from party. Technically 'favorite aunt' progress is there too.
New job - same thing.
Changing roles - event from 0.21. If you are finished with Mentor, then you talked with Lisa about Alice punishments, but you never triggered next punishment event with Alice next to TV.

Sep 22, 2016
I think something is wrong on Changing Roles, Alice never shows up at night so I never get those scenes. Is there a way to fix this?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes