chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (10:00 am) - Available after the last visit to Olivia’s home and the availability of anal with Anna
i think i got stuck at this stage, i dont recall or have the idea of going to Olivia's home... did i accidentally fk it up along the playing?

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
Watching a movie about sleeping with my mom (21:00 while watching TV)
anyones got a save around this step? im havin trouble triggering it

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Watching a movie about sleeping with my mom (21:00 while watching TV)
anyones got a save around this step? im havin trouble triggering it
1:00 am. Find Ann in living room at that time. I think you are not talking about movie which involves sleeping with mom.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
1:00 am. Find Ann in living room at that time. I think you are not talking about movie which involves sleeping with mom.
oh.... that rings a bell, the guide refers the drunk sex event, right?
then im having trouble triggering "talking about Olivia" at 10am with lisa, i think i might haven watched enough movies with mom in the correct order( got the bathroom smoke movie event though) or i missed the "after shopping talk with lise then return to peek " event( i seem to recall had a similar conversation but i didnt return to peek).
do you by any chance to have a save that around it? thank you

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
oh.... that rings a bell, the guide refers the drunk sex event, right?
then im having trouble triggering "talking about Olivia" at 10am with lisa, i think i might haven watched enough movies with mom in the correct order( got the bathroom smoke movie event though) or i missed the "after shopping talk with lise then return to peek " event( i seem to recall had a similar conversation but i didnt return to peek).
do you by any chance to have a save that around it? thank you
I have saves only at the start of major versions. If you think that your progress is stuck, I can debug it. I don't provide saves for every stage in game, cause it would make me play entire game again instead of guy asking for save to view one scene.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
I have saves only at the start of major versions. If you think that your progress is stuck, I can debug it. I don't provide saves for every stage in game, cause it would make me play entire game again instead of guy asking for save to view one scene.
anything let me proceed to the rest of the mods contents would be great! ୧⍢⃝୨
not sure what do u mean by debug... but... do you need my save?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
anything let me proceed to the rest of the mods contents would be great! ୧⍢⃝୨
not sure what do u mean by debug... but... do you need my save?
Show me your save and I'll tell how to continue. I don't play this game. I play "debug this game" game.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
still, it would be very nice if anyone could share a save that is around the part where Ann and Max have had the scene "making a smoke&punishment movie in the bathroom"

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
here u go վ'ᴗ' ի
You missed whole chain about some Lisa schoolmate and after advancing Lisa's photoshooting session, you can't meet that blonde anymore. Game is stuck at the point where that schoolmate should teach Lisa something. She can't do it, cause she is still waiting for white knight near the school. And by the looks you changed flags cause game does not allow to start photoshooting events without some progress in blonde story.

Depends if you want to have save pushed back to see blonde story or you just want save fixed to match current mentor opportunity expectation.

Last edited:

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
You missed whole chain about some Lisa schoolmate and after advancing Lisa's photoshooting session, you can't meet that blonde anymore. Game is stuck at the point where that schoolmate should teach Lisa something. She can't do it, cause she is still waiting for white knight near the school. And by the looks you changed flags cause game does not allow to start photoshooting events without some progress in blonde story.

Depends if you want to have save pushed back to see blonde story or you just want save fixed to match current mentor opportunity expectation.
Thank you so much for checking for me
yeah i dont recall anything about the shooting event, that might have something to do with i didnt return to peek on lisa after certain trip to the mail?
sounds like i might as well start a new game? btw, I don't know what is the version of this mod that i am playing, The description only says mod for big brother version v17,...
Is there anything I should know before starting this new game? such as missing certain option that leads to being stuck?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much for checking for me
yeah i dont recall anything about the shooting event, that might have something to do with i didnt return to peek on lisa after certain trip to the mail?
sounds like i might as well start a new game? btw, I don't know what is the version of this mod that i am playing, The description only says mod for big brother version v17,...
Is there anything I should know before starting this new game? such as missing certain option that leads to being stuck?
Shooting events start on Saturday after visiting Lisa in bathroom at 20:00. Problem is that there is no logical way to get to that stage without Olivia events in game copy that I have as photoshooting session event requires progress in Olivia's story. Your save flags are relatively consistent with 0.16 game, but some events are from 0.17 with all Olivia's progress missing all together.

Don't use cheat menu to change flag values or lisa/olivia paths. Use it only for money or in read only mode. Don't play Olivia's path (cunning plan of inviting Olivia and Alex for evening pool party) in original game as it will end in 0.9 version content. Once you get to mod content which involves extra lessons with Max, Lisa and Ann, do not run periodic lessons from original game. Do only the ones that start on Wednesday after opening Ann's bedroom doors.

Your save does not have any talks between Olivia and Max at 15:00 near the school and further story about Max teaching Olivia in original game. By the end of original game Max should be kicked out of Olivia's home by her mother.

Mod.txt should have 22 version listed in second line for latest version. If you are running some old mod copy or installed some old English translation, get latest version. v18 mod had some nasty logic bugs. There is no way of telling which version you are running without comparing all Data/*.txt and Mod.txt files. If you get this game from torrents, do not use game torrents posted on some popular torrent site by user whos name starts with A.

Last edited:

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
Shooting events start on Saturday after visiting Lisa in bathroom at 20:00. Problem is that there is no logical way to get to that stage without Olivia events in game copy that I have as photoshooting session event requires progress in Olivia's story. Your save flags are relatively consistent with 0.16 game, but some events are from 0.17 with all Olivia's progress missing all together.

Don't use cheat menu to change flag values or lisa/olivia paths. Use it only for money or in read only mode. Don't play Olivia's path (cunning plan of inviting Olivia and Alex for evening pool party) in original game as it will end in 0.9 version content. Once you get to mod content which involves extra lessons with Max, Lisa and Ann, do not run periodic lessons from original game. Do only the ones that start on Wednesday after opening Ann's bedroom doors.

Your save does not have any talks between Olivia and Max at 15:00 near the school and further story about Max teaching Olivia in original game. By the end of original game Max should be kicked out of Olivia's home by her mother.

Mod.txt should have 22 version listed in second line for latest version. If you are running some old mod copy or installed some old English translation, get latest version. v18 mod had some nasty logic bugs. There is no way of telling which version you are running without comparing all Data/*.txt and Mod.txt files. If you get this game from torrents, do not use game torrents posted on some popular torrent site by user whos name starts with A.
these are really useful information! im starting a new save, hope this time it will work

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020

just one thing.... you said i cannot get the shooting event without making progress on olivia story, but i already chose to let lisa give up on alex which didnt involve olivia into the lore and it has been not by far, so.... remind me how should i trigger inviting olivia to the house? thank you

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
just one thing.... you said i cannot get the shooting event without making progress on olivia story, but i already chose to let lisa give up on alex which didnt involve olivia into the lore and it has been not by far, so.... remind me how should i trigger inviting olivia to the house? thank you
Lisa will introduce Max to Olivia once he starts dating her next to school.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
ok, i got stuck at visiting the doctor where she can only get naked while i jerk off and nothing more, also i cannot buy candy from online store to get alice drunk, there isnt such item.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
ok, i got stuck at visiting the doctor where she can only get naked while i jerk off and nothing more, also i cannot buy candy from online store to get alice drunk, there isnt such item.
Now you are not doing any Lisa content or playing some broken mod again.

Candies do no run out in this game variant. You buy them once.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
Now you are not doing any Lisa content or playing some broken mod again.

Candies do no run out in this game variant. You buy them once.
I managed to proceed to more contents, turned out I needed to punish Lisa privately more until she showed love for submission. somehow I still forgot it after 3 times I've played that part.

anyway...
im playing the latest version of this mod and nothing more.(downloaded from here). i never once saw candy in the online store, i dont know how to trigger it, i'm worrying it could be a bug which will bite me in my future of playing the game.
what even bothers me more is that I still cannot trigger the start of the shooting event, I've visited Olivia's house enough time and it shows 'to be continued', just wondering if it is that I simply havent reached the point where the shooting event starts or something's wrong with the game play again.

with a copy of my save in case you'd be so kind and need to check it for issues;)

edit: oh, i didnt use the bugfix pack on the latest version, i assumed it is already included, could it be the problem?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes