Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
After downloading, on clicking BigBrother.exe, i am getting white screen as attached. View attachment 3627679

On removing Mod.txt file I am getting as below

View attachment 3627689

By the way, I have downloaded from torrent file from here.

Can anybody help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance for helping.
Removing Mod.txt does not cause such problems. Files in Data/ directory are corrupted and you are likely not telling what other changes you made to the game apart from downloading torrent and starting exe file.

that version is a compressed one I think, So I'm not sure whether thats causing problems. But Mod.txt is one of the primary files for not just starting the game, but a lot of the initial events and important repeatables. i.e breakfasts and dinners.
Torrent is not compressed. It is 0.22.0.020 version torrent with English translation and some bugfixes missing. Nothing in that torrent would cause white screen or missing text, if people are not messing up with game files.

Ok. Can you or anyone share Mod.txt latest one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-5970411
Mod.txt and all data files are included in English translation archive.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021
Removing Mod.txt does not cause such problems. Files in Data/ directory are corrupted and you are likely not telling what other changes you made to the game apart from downloading torrent and starting exe file.

Torrent is not compressed. It is 0.22.0.020 version torrent with English translation and some bugfixes missing. Nothing in that torrent would cause white screen or missing text, if people are not messing up with game files.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-22-0-022-the-smirniy.26007/post-5970411
Mod.txt and all data files are included in English translation archive.

Hey thanks for responding.

I have not changed anything after downloading. Juz opened .exe file and selected resolution. Thats it. Then, a white screen appears and stays like that.

I also tried the above link, but no luck, still same.

Other than torrent, I am unable to download from anyother link. Also tried with compressed version from Mega download, that also did'nt worked.

By the way, I am using Windows 11, with nvidia geforce graphics card. Thought this might be easy to understand issue.

I am still looking for a solution.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save file please send it and it should be of love harem route not NTR.
This game variant does not have NTR ending or "complete save". Player character either dies in the end or you make right choices. Event with those choices is final event in game. Final game save is useless as game is about story and not about few repeatable events in end game. Set of save files is on page 151. Use search.

I have not changed anything after downloading. Juz opened .exe file and selected resolution. Thats it. Then, a white screen appears and stays like that.

I also tried the above link, but no luck, still same.

Other than torrent, I am unable to download from anyother link. Also tried with compressed version from Mega download, that also did'nt worked.

By the way, I am using Windows 11, with nvidia geforce graphics card. Thought this might be easy to understand issue.

I am still looking for a solution.
I am on windows 11 and GF RTX20xx. Stuff works fine. The only way I could reproduce whitescreen on startup is by renaming files in Data directory to see how you can get garbage in startup screen. So your Data/ directory and probably Mod.txt are corrupted or do not have files or data that game expects to find there.

English translation downloads without problems from https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1584391_BB_0.22FINAL_English.7z. Use seven zip to uncompress it.

I could generate checksums for verifying data, but since you are on windows and my checksum tools are not windows friendly, you probably won't be able to use them.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck Please help

part where I'm stuck:Max talking with his mother about Olivia's night visits
can't activate this part
You are missing event at 3:00am. Your save file is around event where Max goes to check what Kira is doing at 3:00 next to TV and he should make sure that Kira does not see him. There is new choice. If you want more spoilers, I can tell how walkthrough calls that event. Walkthrough should probably tell where event happens and not what happens during event.

"talking with his mother about Olivia's night visits" event is waiting for that 3:00 event to happen. Kira should learn something about other family member.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2022
You are missing event at 3:00am. Your save file is around event where Max goes to check what Kira is doing at 3:00 next to TV and he should make sure that Kira does not see him. There is new choice. If you want more spoilers, I can tell how walkthrough calls that event. Walkthrough should probably tell where event happens and not what happens during event.

"talking with his mother about Olivia's night visits" event is waiting for that 3:00 event to happen. Kira should learn something about other family member.
GOT IT THANX
DO YOU HAVE THE WALKTHROUGH I'M STUCK AGAIN AT SOMEPOINT AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
LET'S SEE WHAT'S THE MISTAKE I DID HERE

View attachment 3633613 View attachment 3633613
Error in Russian and English walkthrough and annoying event that does not tell which step advances further. I think it expects player to spot new dialog option and use it instead of repeating dialog choice from previous event.

"Chat with Alice - a periodic event - (in Alice's room at 20.00) after the phrase "Do we really need it?"

It is not periodic. Player has to go through three events that are not periodic. You did only two. Text in Blog opportunity will change after third. It should tell that you reached end of opportunity. Save at 20:00 before entering Alice room. "Do we really need her" -> ... -> Quietly... -> ... > Can you sit on top? -> Check blog opportunity after event is finished.

Only after you do three different variations in blog shows with Alice without involving Lisa, you unlock 0.20 event "Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday /Friday)"

Last edited:

falco256

May 27, 2019
I'd like to play it, I'm on Android
It's in unity... so it's not gonna happen. The best you could get is if someone made a mod and tacked on the events from this onto one of the renpy clones of the game, but even that's a lot of work, so it's doubtful. Tbh i'd love for someone to make a modular version of the game, so people could just pick and choose their own segments to have running. Perhaps then, we wouldn't have so many clones of the game. As they could spend more time on the story and just write modular events, rather than someone scripting a whole new game every 18 months.

Alphachad666

Sep 21, 2022
This game variant does not have NTR ending or "complete save". Player character either dies in the end or you make right choices. Event with those choices is final event in game. Final game save is useless as game is about story and not about few repeatable events in end game. Set of save files is on page 151. Use search.

I am on windows 11 and GF RTX20xx. Stuff works fine. The only way I could reproduce whitescreen on startup is by renaming files in Data directory to see how you can get garbage in startup screen. So your Data/ directory and probably Mod.txt are corrupted or do not have files or data that game expects to find there.

English translation downloads without problems from https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1584391_BB_0.22FINAL_English.7z. Use seven zip to uncompress it.

I could generate checksums for verifying data, but since you are on windows and my checksum tools are not windows friendly, you probably won't be able to use them.
Then you can send me a save where it has progressed enough to have unlocked scenes with the girls I can play it From there

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Then you can send me a save where it has progressed enough to have unlocked scenes with the girls I can play it From there
Then you can learn to read and use search. I am providing saves only at certain save points and I have no plans to play game for others to get replays at their favorite places.

Reactions: darthpham
Jul 3, 2022
Error in Russian and English walkthrough and annoying event that does not tell which step advances further. I think it expects player to spot new dialog option and use it instead of repeating dialog choice from previous event.

"Chat with Alice - a periodic event - (in Alice's room at 20.00) after the phrase "Do we really need it?"

It is not periodic. Player has to go through three events that are not periodic. You did only two. Text in Blog opportunity will change after third. It should tell that you reached end of opportunity. Save at 20:00 before entering Alice room. "Do we really need her" -> ... -> Quietly... -> ... > Can you sit on top? -> Check blog opportunity after event is finished.

Only after you do three different variations in blog shows with Alice without involving Lisa, you unlock 0.20 event "Conversation with Kira about Alice's film (pool 11-00 Wednesday /Friday)"
Thanx buddy
How do you figure this out

I'm stuck again
I suck at this game

Last edited:

Alphachad666

Sep 21, 2022
Then you can learn to read and use search. I am providing saves only at certain save points and I have no plans to play game for others to get replays at their favorite places.
How much you have completed you can send me that. I played the game but certain quest just doesn't progress that's why I asked if there was any save. I need a save where you have atleast progressed with ann rest I'll handle

Jul 3, 2022

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes