Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Anyone knows how to progress with Vicky to date in the bar after licking her tits in the coffee shop? I talked to Lisa after suggest that Aunt Kira dates him and make her jealous but talk with aunt kira about that doesn't appear and Vicky don't want to chat anymore in the coffee shop

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
In the v0.17.005, I've noticed a big bug with the game. Now, I'm not sure if its with other game files, or with the mod.txt file posted a little while back, and since I don't have the original mod.txt file, I have no way of testing where the issue lies.

But the bug occurs during the 2nd photo session with Aunt Kira. The photo session never marks as completed. The session will finish, and afterwards when you're back at the pool with Kira agian, you can re-do the whole 2nd session all over again, and this will repeat ad nauseum since it never flags as complete.

Now, in the cheat menu, you can check the flag variables with Kira, and change her talk to 9, which technically marks the photo session as completed, and this allows you to continue corrupting the rest of the family. But doing this prevents any of the late-night sex sessions with Kira, both the hj at the pool, the bj when you've continued the full spying when she's on the sybian in the living room, and whatever occurs when you enter the bathroom when she's in it. All that happens when you try this when changing her talk to 9, is the same that'd happen if you tried before the 2nd photo session: she sends you away, and you just go to sleep.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Does someone have mod menu and data files in English for the latest version v17.0.005

TestCase13

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 249344

Overview:
In this release there is a complete game version 0.13.0.007 from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.14. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play ...
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him...
Press "L" in the game to switch language

Updated: mod from the Smirniy Version 0.16.001
Game/Creator: Dark Silver
Modder: Smirniy
Mod Version: 0.16.001
Original Game Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: ENG-RUS

FEATURES
- Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
- It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
- Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
- Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
- Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone update this to the latest version and also include a mega link? and mostly add a walkthrough

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Is v0.17.005 bugged?Can't trigger any mod events,it's no different from the original.
No, it works. If you start from where the original ended:
- See Lisa in the bathroom at 7am.
- See Mom in her bedroom at Wednesday 11pm.
- See Mom again in her bedroom at Wednesday 11pm.
- See Mom again in her bedroom at Wednesday 11pm.
- See Lisa in her bedroom before she goes to school at 10am.
- See Mom in tv room/lounge at 9pm.
- See Kira in tv room/lounge at 3am.
- See Mom in lounge at 9pm.
- See Mom & Kira at pool at 12pm.
- See Kira in lounge at 3am.
... and so on..

At some point you can fuck Mom while shopping.

You can track these events by tracking "mco" and "momlust" variables (look for "set_mco_" and "set_momlust_" in the data files). I only care about Mom-related events. For other events (Vicky-related events, etc) you need to find/track the associated variables.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Does this mod put events on a 5% trigger like the original BB so you have to grind for weeks before the event triggers that advances the storyline one step for one character?

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
a samone share prety please mod file for ver 17 cant donwald so can donwald it here prety please

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
is there any kind soul to share save file for new contents sex scenes cant triger anything 3 times retryed

dennisbee

Jun 10, 2019
Hello!
The Cheat Menu is in English and Russian...
I cant understand the russian Thing

What can i do to understand it and to choose the right

Thanks

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
You have to install python from It has installer so nothing complicated. On their website there should be an explanation on how to run python scripts. Alternatively you could just google it.
I modified the script so that you don't have to pass any arguments to the script for your convenience. Meaning that if windows uses python to open files with .py extensions you can just open it and it will run. Although there has to be text file called formatted.txt in the same directory where you put text to be translated.

You can put entarity of the text files through that script. But keep in mind that my script doesn't translate the text that is already translated but only if line has both original and English separated by "|" otherwise it can't tell and sends it to the google translate. And google does some weird stuff with it.
Most of the text I have looked at had either both Russian and English or just Russian with few exceptions.

And don't forget to install googletrans module. Using cmd (Command Prompt) typing this should work
Code:
py -3.4 -m pip install googletrans
If you don't mind using console you can pass filename of the file you want to translate as an argument as opposed to default formatted.txt. On widnows by default it's apparently just "py". So something like: py <script name> <textfile name> when you are in directory where those files are located.
I have translated the mod.txt file and data files using ths script for version v17.0.004/v17.0.005 and attatching them here. paste this file in big brother directory and replace the existing files.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes