Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So i looked at the changelog and its NTR update after update. is this BBS NTR remake or worthwhile for those who don't want Eric. What's the ratio of vanilla to ntr content? Not whining just don't wanna grind only to find out its 80% ntr.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
small doubt .. the story has proceeded from legacy one right ?
This is similar to straitened times and is super grind so whether should i start or not is the main question.
Please share a honest opinion

rand0m_us3r

Oct 21, 2022

Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story - Cheat Mod [OnlyFunz]
I'm currently working on enabling the "Console" - stay tuned :cool:

This is only a $$ Money Cheat $$ Mod for the version [v1.04 - Fix 2]

You can find the Cheat Mod in the "Overall Statistics" screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ Installing the Mod in Windows
  • UnZip file using "Extract here" option in the <Game Folder>
  • Location: D:\BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory-1.04-pc\game\scripts\BBRM-Mod.rpyc

+ Installing in Android Device
  • Run the game for once (that will create data folders).
  • Using a File Manager goto "Android > data > com. pgn. bigbrother. rp. rs > files".
  • Once you enter the folder, Paste the "GAME" folder from the archive.
  • Check for the folders "scripts" and "gui" of MOD inside "game" folder

Let me know if you are facing any issue.
Have fun~
Thank you. Could you add a gallery unlocker too pls?

Reactions: Akarea

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have a question if I start a fake friendship, can I get rid of erik later or do I have to start over to change the route?
Yeah you can, but that's the problem that I am having, trying to get enough money to get rid of him, wish I called the mafia now, although I don't know what sort of trouble that could led to.

Reactions: dadsus

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah you can, but that's the problem that I am having, trying to get enough money to get rid of him, wish I called the mafia now, although I don't know what sort of trouble that could led to.
Can you get the ntr and he gets the girls to his appartment?

dadsus

Apr 19, 2018
Sí, puedes, pero ese es el problema que tengo, tratar de obtener suficiente dinero para deshacerme de él, ojalá llamara a la mafia ahora, aunque no sé qué tipo de problemas podría traer.
[/CITA]
So I can eliminate it through the mafia with a high price and with possible extra dangers?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can you get the ntr and he gets the girls to his appartment?
I've only just got to the stage you can use the NTR Mod. but I think it's bugged because Lisa was back to sleeping in her top and panties instead of naked.

The main thing about the 'NTR' in this version I don't like is that you can't even see anything through the cameras and so far there hasn't been a way to try and resolve that with the hacker.
I sacrificed Alice, but I don't see the point of that when you don't even get to watch Eric fuck her, either through the window or the camera. It's the main reason I decided to end the friendship route in the first place.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I got no idea what happens on the mafia route, I didn't make a proper save there, I took the sex slave route and a possible NTR route that seems to be bugged.

Reactions: dadsus

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
how do you meet Lisa at the school at 3pm in Mentor..? I have no icon anywhere to leave the house. is this a bug?

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Thought the idea of making a renpy version was to get rid of all the grinding, is there a money cheat in this game. Everything costs so much because you don't have control of the cameras, do you ever get control of them back from the hacker?

It took me over 4 game weeks to make $2000 to get the Eric info, now I got to make another $5000 to pay someone, talk about grind.
Before I found this place I used a different similar site that linked to where you can open savegames and easily change stuff like money and so on in almost any RenPy game and more.

Some games make it harder to understand what to change in the save file but in most games the stats listed are easily understandable. Like Money or cash, lovepoints or LP. have a search function so it's easy to search for the NPCs name to chance their stats.

You just go to and upload your savegame, edit the stats you want and then you download it again. It's safest to save your progress twice before editing stats in case you change something that brakes the game.
So have one clean save and one for cheating. I have never seen the need for using a console when you can do it like this.
The only reason I download cheats from here is that its easier when it's built into the game but usually there are way more parameters that you can change then what is included in the cheats you can download here.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Is Eric ever going to do anything with Lisa? So far I've almost gotten through all the content and every time Lisa's mentioned Erik says she's too young, but I'd like to see Eric + Lisa content if any?

Reactions: Priappus

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I got no idea what happens on the mafia route, I didn't make a proper save there, I took the sex slave route and a possible NTR route that seems to be bugged.
OK, seems to bugged on whatever route you take to get rid of Eric or make him your pet, the mentor quest always reverts back to having to do kissing lessons with Kira, Lisa start sleeping in top and panties and no Friday nights with Olivia, and you can't move on in other quests without doing more in the mentor quests.

Oct 3, 2022
So we can't leave the house in the update is the idea?

no school no clinic right? because I can't see any map options etc...

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Is Eric ever going to do anything with Lisa? So far I've almost gotten through all the content and every time Lisa's mentioned Erik says she's too young, but I'd like to see Eric + Lisa content if any?
Doubt it. Could be remembering wrong, but way back I think he said the max he'd do with Lisa and Eric was maybe anal. He seems to have some hang-up with Lisa + Eric content.

Maybe we'll be surprised. But I would not hold up for it.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Doubt it. Could be remembering wrong, but way back I think he said the max he'd do with Lisa and Eric was maybe anal. He seems to have some hang-up with Lisa + Eric content.

Maybe we'll be surprised. But I would not hold up for it.
That's a weird hang up. I remember there being Lisa + Eric stuff in the mentor route but I was assuming it wasn't there for now and would be back, or that I had just missed it while following the walkthrough.

I hope he resolves that kind of weird hang-up and starts getting Lisa + Eric stuff done too, otherwise that'd make me pretty disappointed overall, as it's one of the main reason I was coming to play.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes