kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
how do you get these scenes?
They are all videos you buy from the hacker later in the game. However the triggers for some of them are from very early in the game (Choosing Alice in Sacrifice leading to drunk scenes, Liza's Sex Ed and Eric punishing Alice after Sacrifice) as mentioned by rjbb

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
They are all videos you buy from the hacker later in the game. However the triggers for some of them are from very early in the game (Choosing Alice in Sacrifice leading to drunk scenes, Liza's Sex Ed and Eric punishing Alice after Sacrifice) as mentioned by rjbb
Can you please share save file for that

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Noooo... After playing through till the videos are available, I only get 1 punishment video (I believe there's 3). I got Eric to punish Alice 11 times over 4 weeks (from finding the wallet till starting NTR path)....Have I done something wrong or am I just very unlucky (I saw a PNG comment " Alice's punishment depends on the events in the blog with Eric, before and after the blog with Eric " but not sure what that means) ?. Can anyone who got all 3 videos please give some advice. Many thanks.
After replaying from start of NTR, I realized that Eric could punish Alice again once Eric prevented MC from going to the hotel for the blog. I now understand what PNG meant by "Before and After the blog with Eric". Thanks PNG for your advice and great game. This allowed me to buy a second video. Is there a third video and if so, how do we trigger that punishment ?. Many thanks.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
you can't try to backmail eric too soon, otherwise they will move away from them and you won't get these scenes, the scenes that are below you have to know that lisa is going to her room to have lessons with her mother and eric, you have to say to eric that alice is weak with alcohol and the scene of eric punishing alice you will only see the two of them walking out the door as in the normal version after the punishment, later in the game the hacker will send you the videos so you can see what happened inside View attachment 3741633 View attachment 3741635 View attachment 3741636 View attachment 3741637 View attachment 3741638 View attachment 3741639
I'm sorry for the question, these aren't scenes from the game, are they?

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm sorry for the question, these aren't scenes from the game, are they?
They are. However they are not Achievements. As mentioned by a few people before, they can only be bought/seen in the Sex Video Store on your room's computer when the Hacker gives you access much later in the game (after Achievement 150+151 if I remember). What you can buy depends on your choices early in the game like whether you allow Eric to teach Liza, whether you told Eric about Alice's drinking, and Eric punishing Alice for smoking. ie. All those scenes you where you wondered what happened. Very Cool that PGN thought of this way to show it within the game. Unfortunately, I think you have to replay the game from the start to set the flags in the program.

Reactions: Koot123
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes