MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. Did this event have any further event in the form of images after activation or is there no return to this Hot Coffee event for now

Feb 26, 2022
I think other people have had the same issue. I touched her pussy and got to second base so to speak but then I got stuck. I have punished her countless times.
HELP !!!!

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 01.29.17.png

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
Hmm. Can anyone tell me how to get Eric to punish Alice for smoking ? I don't seem to recall ever having that option. Thanks
you can't try to backmail eric too soon, otherwise they will move away from them and you won't get these scenes, the scenes that are below you have to know that lisa is going to her room to have lessons with her mother and eric, you have to say to eric that alice is weak with alcohol and the scene of eric punishing alice you will only see the two of them walking out the door as in the normal version after the punishment, later in the game the hacker will send you the videos so you can see what happened inside erickstory_upd05_sc10_16.png erickstory_upd05_sc10_20.png erickstory_upd05_sc07_12.png erickstory_upd05_sc07_29.png erickstory_upd05_sc08_09.png erickstory_upd05_sc08_39.png

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
you can't try to backmail eric too soon, otherwise they will move away from them and you won't get these scenes, the scenes that are below you have to know that lisa is going to her room to have lessons with her mother and eric, you have to say to eric that alice is weak with alcohol and the scene of eric punishing alice you will only see the two of them walking out the door as in the normal version after the punishment, later in the game the hacker will send you the videos so you can see what happened inside View attachment 3741633 View attachment 3741635 View attachment 3741636 View attachment 3741637 View attachment 3741638 View attachment 3741639
Thanks for the info. I got the videos with the 2 drunk scenes and the 2 Liza lessons. Will go back to an earlier save to see how to trigger Eric punishment.
Update - Yup, smoking punishment gave the option of Eric "talking to her". Thanks

Last edited:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. During the events of NTR and saving during Oliwia's visit, this error occurred while saving. Even after starting the game again, when I want to enter the save or load menu, this BBCode error occurs, so what should I do now? The game itself is OK, but loading or saving does not work from the menu and from quick loading or saving. Any advice?

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the info. I got the videos with the 2 drunk scenes and the 2 Liza lessons. Will go back to an earlier save to see how to trigger Eric punishment.
Update - Yup, smoking punishment gave the option of Eric "talking to her". Thanks
Nothing caused an error when saving from save or loading, and suddenly now I can dream of automatic, loading or regular saves from 1 to 10, because they only work automatically, whether it be later in the story or from the beginning. Worried.

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
Someone ?? Anyone ??
The main reason for not being able to grop Lisa's pussy during her punishment is the use of third-party cheats. Many items are linked to events and you can't get them before these events. And I'm not going to fix bugs because of cheats.
But if you are sure that you did not use cheats, then send me in PM your save file, so I can solve the problem. But if I see you have items you shouldn't have, I'm not going to help you.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I can't the next step of side effcts to trigger, its just keeps saying wait for breakfest, I've done that about 6 times.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I agree with you
Agreed. Its kind of happening already. As the game has progressed, Eric appears to have helped MC grow. They are already openly sharing Kira and Alice (though reluctantly) which is cool (after all... sharing is caring :) ). Their DP scenes are amazing. MC is learning that size isn't everything. They should work together more. It looks like MC is learning to be more cunning and "evil" (using drugs) from Eric while Eric is getting more perverted because of MC.

Reactions: Pantera1320

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Noooo... After playing through till the videos are available, I only get 1 punishment video (I believe there's 3). I got Eric to punish Alice 11 times over 4 weeks (from finding the wallet till starting NTR path)....Have I done something wrong or am I just very unlucky (I saw a PNG comment " Alice's punishment depends on the events in the blog with Eric, before and after the blog with Eric " but not sure what that means) ?. Can anyone who got all 3 videos please give some advice. Many thanks.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
the game is awesome.. hot women and an even hotter story.. what would be missing now is for the sex scenes to be animated.. can you do something about that?? plsssss
Oh yes, I agree, the best version from the beginning of the story to the election as the hero himself with the ladies or with Eric. Only recently, after some time, when saving a manual save and while overwriting the schoolmate mission with Oliwia by the pool, an error occurred? When I try to manually save or load again, I receive an error in the form of BBCode. Never before had it performed until the scene with Olivia, Lisa and Ann. So what can you do if each new downloaded version for any other system (either on a PC with Win 10 or a laptop with Win 11 and so on for each) has the last automatic saves "only" and those do not work normally. Someone else had a similar problem, or if anyone else on the forum can help. Regards.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
you can't try to backmail eric too soon, otherwise they will move away from them and you won't get these scenes, the scenes that are below you have to know that lisa is going to her room to have lessons with her mother and eric, you have to say to eric that alice is weak with alcohol and the scene of eric punishing alice you will only see the two of them walking out the door as in the normal version after the punishment, later in the game the hacker will send you the videos so you can see what happened inside View attachment 3741633 View attachment 3741635 View attachment 3741636 View attachment 3741637 View attachment 3741638 View attachment 3741639
how do you get these scenes?

Reactions: MotH_like25
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes