SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
If you sacrifice Alice to Eric, does the game show any scenes between them or just the same old closed door where it reads "Shit, looks like Eric is fucking Alice", and you never see anything?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you sacrifice Alice to Eric, does the game show any scenes between them or just the same old closed door where it reads "Shit, looks like Eric is fucking Alice", and you never see anything?
Yup, think he fucks her behind the closed door and you're not allowed to spy on it, you still get to see the massages but that's it. Think you'd be better off leaving Kira as the sacrifice.

• Sad
Reactions: SomeOldFart

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yup, think he fucks her behind the closed door and you're not allowed to spy on it, you still get to see the massages but that's it. Think you'd be better off leaving Kira as the sacrifice.
Is that when Eric fucks Alice?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
After playing this game for a solid 5-6 hours and being interested of the NTR path, I had to tap out. Other than a few scenes with Ann and Kira, I didn't find much more. There was the teasing with Eric and Alice and even after ending the friendship path, not much was happening.

I think I'm going to come back to it when it's at least version 10 because right now, the friendship path is not really worth it and while I appreciate the detailed walkthrough, it's confusing as hell as to what will cause the NTR events.

I have seen the screenshots of Eric with Ann, Kira and Alice but I guess one has to do a ton of grinding before getting to the good stuff.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yep, all the good stuff is done behind a close door, wonder if it's the same if you don't have NTR turned on.
fucksake would love to see Eric fucking Alice. But i can only get him fucking Ann tho. Dont know what im doing wrong.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
fucksake would love to see Eric fucking Alice. But i can only get him fucking Ann tho. Dont know what im doing wrong.
Don't think you're doing anything wrong, you don't even get to see the sex ed lessons, the only people you get to see Eric do anything to is Ann and Kira as far as I have seen.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Don't think you're doing anything wrong, you don't even get to see the sex ed lessons, the only people you get to see Eric do anything to is Ann and Kira as far as I have seen.
Yeah I have seen him fucking Ann and actually saw him fucking Kira.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You get to see Eric fucking Alice when he finds out about her webcams and starts bringing her back to his place, but I was hoping you could see at least something without going through the Ann route and Alice webcam route to get the ball rolling.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
You get to see Eric fucking Alice when he finds out about her webcams and starts bringing her back to his place, but I was hoping you could see at least something without going through the Ann route and Alice webcam route to get the ball rolling.
Do you eventually gp tp Eric house? And how do I get the option for Eric and Alice fucking?

Reactions: DanteRed

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save file without NTR. I was using the x52_URM mod and my save file went wrong. One of the additional events with the nurse in the game does not activate " New Jobs" --> " Side Effect " --> " Helping Hands " + button to Home of Olivia does not activate. It has not returned to its starting position since February after Erik out. In the save file there is also an active function from NTR path " Kitchen scene with mom and erection". Values with relationships and experience I have raised them. Thank you in advance (y)

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Do you eventually gp tp Eric house? And how do I get the option for Eric and Alice fucking?
Thanks for the reply. At least now I know where these things really begin. And holy hell, you have to advance that far until you get to the NTR good stuff?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This is post wallet, Eric is gone
Yeah, I had the same problem after completing the wallet quest, the mentor quest resetting back to when you got to have kissing lessons with Kira again, Lisa starts wearing clothes in bed again and Lisa won't invite Olivia Friday nights anymore, because the last time Olivia and Alex had sex and Lisa gave Max a handjob. So who knows when it will fix itself.

Mar 19, 2023
Yeah, I had the same problem after completing the wallet quest, the mentor quest resetting back to when you got to have kissing lessons with Kira again, Lisa starts wearing clothes in bed again and Lisa won't invite Olivia Friday nights anymore, because the last time Olivia and Alex had sex and Lisa gave Max a handjob. So who knows when it will fix itself.
damn its a bug? fuuuuuuu.... Cant even progress then with the olivia story line then. Or a bunch others. Or would a restart fix it?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
damn its a bug? fuuuuuuu.... Cant even progress then with the olivia story line then. Or a bunch others. Or would a restart fix it?
I don't know, it might after a while sort itself out, but I got about 4 or 5 quests at the moment that need the mentor quest to progress, I don't think a restart will work, but then I don't know if these latest fixes will fix t, don't even know what the fixes are for.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes