stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
why is it so hard to catch the handcuff key after watching eric and mom have sex
is it a hidden %chance or just a fuck ton of grinding (fuck tonne for you Americans)

found my own solution to ' catch the handcuff key ' = do not interact with eric and mom except in the bedroom
another one that gets people is lisa kissing lessons - keep her authority at high or max

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Can i understand that this version has been focused on ntr contents after idk which version, ver 1.03? and if you want to play the new contents(ntr), then you will have to missout the original author's contents and the none-ntr contents?
cuz... im kinda confused as i had been playing a version of this game, which definitely had tons original contents as a continucy of Dark Silver's version, the folder name is BB 0.22.0.022 - ENG-RUS, can anyone tell me if it is the game of this thread

edit: it might be Smirniy's version, but i seem to remeber there was optimations on the game guide and interfaces.
smirniy is one of aleksey's developers. he has been working at bbas. he said he wouldn't work on this game anymore

Reactions: DaynNight090

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
smirniy is one of aleksey's developers. he has been working at bbas. he said he wouldn't work on this game anymore
Go to bbas and tell master bates about it. Put him in his place! your comment there was deleted

Last edited:

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
ah... how sad, among all bb versions, i like his most
btw, could you give me the gist of bbas, the description tells nothing, also, how much content it has, version number looks kinda worrying

Last edited:
Reactions: Koot123 and seja10

Hera66

Apr 10, 2024
you can go to big brother renpy by Aleksey. There is a user by the name of Master Bates Games. He is a co-developer and tester of the game and always reveals the spoilers early on as a tease. You can find what you are looking for from him.
This means that you fight with the rich only on separate forums, but here you bow down to the front.).

• Thinking Face

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
ah... how sad, among all bb versions, i like his most
btw, could you give me the gist of bbas, the description tells nothing, also, how much content it has, version number looks kinda worrying
i wouldn't recommend bbas cause they are milking and they always deny that they are doing milking but no one in this life who commits crimes will say that they commit crimes. i don't think it's appropriate to talk about another game on this forum

Go to bbas and tell master bates about it. Put him in his place! your comment there was deleted
those who were active received instructions to leave that forum. that's why i said they are making fake accounts and trying to get people to play bbas.

aleksey9003/02/2024 07:03
I abandoned f95 a long time ago. At some point I felt there was too much whining and toxicity and that doesn't help with game development.

it's funny that when he started creating BB many people helped him but when they saw that he didn't know how to do anything because it was PEOPLE who were giving him all the content, now he says that f95zone doesn't help. he has been designing a game for 5 years and has already earned more than 250k euros. he helped smirniy create renders together with the others but he was so ambitious that he realized he wasn't going to make money and decided to create his own game. the conclusion of all this is here. 5 years of development and it failed to reach half of the old bb and has already raised more than 250k euros this only on patreon as he must have gotten some others on boosty.me
the worst thing is that there are idiots who work for him for free and he refused to work for free in smirniy's game and smirniy has been working with him at bbas since 2021. i'll no longer respond about bbas in this forum or even in the bbas forum.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
you can go to big brother renpy by Aleksey. There is a user by the name of Master Bates Games. He is a co-developer and tester of the game and always reveals the spoilers early on as a tease. You can find what you are looking for from him.
he is not a developer or tester. it's just someone's fake account. i see no reason to go there and attack leave them alone. i just warned that Aleksey and his team who work for free are milking. it is not appropriate to talk about bbas or any other game on this page.

festerton

Nov 7, 2022
I'm on the Control quest the wt says follow your mom when she changes clothes on Saturday night. I've tried clicking on her room and nothing happens, I've skipped an hour and tried going to all the rooms just to see if I got the option to follow and no I don't. Can somebody please tell me what to do I've been stuck here for 2 updates now.
You've possibly already figured this out, but instead of peeking, knock on the door. Then select Change & Follow.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes