Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
play before and now try again from beginning ! Max was spying mom and Eric in livingroom and her bedroom now he can`t why what change ???

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Whats the difference of this game with the original and the "another story"?
I never played the original, the first one I played was BBAS, just recently tried playing this one but thought it was more of a slog than BBAS (seemed really hard to earn money and you get hacked as soon as you make your website and have to pay 50% of your earnings to the hacker), to be honest I think I prefer BBAS, it just seems to grab my attention more than this one does, I'm sure if I had played this one first I would probably prefer this one.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I never played the original, the first one I played was BBAS, just recently tried playing this one but thought it was more of a slog than BBAS (seemed really hard to earn money and you get hacked as soon as you make your website and have to pay 50% of your earnings to the hacker), to be honest I think I prefer BBAS, it just seems to grab my attention more than this one does, I'm sure if I had played this one first I would probably prefer this one.
I also played BBAS first than BBRS, but as opposed to you, I prefer this one. The only thing that I prefer in BBAS is the graphic figure of Kira... More Captivating!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I also played BBAS first than BBRS, but as opposed to you, I prefer this one. The only thing that I prefer in BBAS is the graphic figure of Kira... More Captivating!
Well I don't know how you're meant to buy the dress and swimsuit for the girls when you can't even make $400 to buy them before Eric buys them. Sort of puts you on the back burner from the off.

Jun 8, 2019
Another Big Brother game. It's been a while since the last time I've been active in this forum, so it's good to know that another Big Brother game is coming up.
Just had the chance to try it today, I love the render. The UI is also pretty clear, reminds me of the old Big Brother.
So far, I love this game, hopefully it wont be abandoned :D
Everytime I see Big Brother, I clicked it :D
Also let me know if you need another dev help for this (All I want is a complete and finished story of Big Brother)

Aug 13, 2021
Jeez, this looks like hardmode then if you can't prevent or protect from the hacking.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes