Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so i saved manually before going into the laptop input the cheat files in the right position and after a restart i went to the laptop for me in the english version this is the result. this is the very first time you could use the laptop. even tried just installing the cheat mod and starting from the beginning same result for me
View attachment 1812037
could this be something russian vs english ?
Hi and tx for trying. That is what I got in the game folder (mac version)
View attachment 1812068
If you have an older version and use the patch10 it still works but just using the game in the OP with fix10 already applied also has a fix for how I added the cheat menu. Not sure how or if it can be worked around.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
If you have an older version and use the patch10 it still works but just using the game in the OP with fix10 already applied also has a fix for how I added the cheat menu. Not sure how or if it can be worked around.
so if i understand correctly there the fix killed the cheat mods? shame is that if you use a renpy save edit program you cant seem to edit the money that easily. basically the only thing most people want :p

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so if i understand correctly there the fix killed the cheat mods?
It turned out to be easier to fix than getting a kid to go into a toy store.
No idea how long it'll last, if the Dev is really this set on us not cheating then he'll eventually find something that blocks it better than I can work around.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
No idea how long it'll last, if the Dev is really this set on us not cheating then he'll eventually find something that blocks it better than I can work around.
well thanks for the help anyway

May 5, 2022
Eric corrupting girls at the fullest, he will enjoy 3some with Ann and Lisa, will help Alice going wild with blogging. Max will be able to watch from a hidden spot only if he'll be a good boy (do dishes, polish Eric's boots, do Lisa's homework). Eric will stay there full time. Lisa will not be comfortable with Max's morning wood, and Eric will offer Max a choice, either the training camp or wearing a cock cage. With a proper choice, Max will get a ton of benefits, like massaging naked bodies, sunbathing with naked girls, Lisa getting comfortable with him and confessing stories about her sex ed, etc.
do u have a save for this?

SKtheDEVIL

Jul 1, 2021
can you find us a new way to cheat the money plzzz
and if you are trying then can you plzz tell me how much time you will take to find a solution for this problem
till that time i can play some another game

May 5, 2022
and if you are trying then can you plzz tell me how much time you will take to find a solution for this problem
I'm currently using this but bewarned i can brake the game,

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Unless PGN uploaded another version to the OP and you downloaded that new version in the last hour or 2...I put how to fix it in the post with the link to the mod.

The main reason using the console to cheat money isn't working for people is because PGN doesn't have it as "money = ####" like they're trying to do, it's something like "money = maxmoneyBANK_####".

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Unless PGN uploaded another version to the OP and you downloaded that new version in the last hour or 2...I put how to fix it in the post with the link to the mod.

The main reason using the console to cheat money isn't working for people is because PGN doesn't have it as "money = ####" like they're trying to do, it's something like "money = maxmoneyBANK_####".
if i use the online save editor or specific renpy editor the word money does not show up other than for the missions literally saying money get from mom. so if the console thing works how does one access it ? if it has not been named already. if so please send me to the right page :D

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
if i use the online save editor or specific renpy editor the word money does not show up other than for the missions literally saying money get from mom. so if the console thing works how does one access it ? if it has not been named already. if so please send me to the right page :D
PGN has probably disabled the console a few different ways, if you can get it enabled you hold the left Shift key and press the letter 'o' to bring up the console.

max_money = mоneyMaхВАNК_#

where # is under 450 until you're ready to deal with the "Eric's stolen wallet" quest and under 39000 total because any higher crash's the game. mоneyMaхВАNК_# might need to be in quotes like "mоneyMaхВАNК_8008"

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
PGN has probably disabled the console a few different ways, if you can get it enabled you hold the left Shift key and press the letter 'o' to bring up the console.

where # is under 450 until you're ready to deal with the "Eric's stolen wallet" quest and under 39000 total because any higher crash's the game. mоneyMaхВАNК_# might need to be in quotes like "mоneyMaхВАNК_8008"
unlocking the console is most likely in one of the ini files

SKtheDEVIL

Jul 1, 2021
Made an in-game cheat menu. Reduced the list of characters from what's pictured to what actually matters. As with any cheating it could break your game.

Try to keep the money reasonable, Eric's Wallet Event still triggers between $450 and $500 (it doesn't care how long you go over 450, even no time change triggers it) and I did not add in the previously mentioned limit around $39000.

Currently works with v1.0 Fix 10 and should work with Russian language as well.

edit: If you decompile this from the RPYC and edit the first line where it says "-3" to something higher than 999 (at time of making this edit) it works fine.

View attachment 1773200
View attachment 1773201
thanks bro
it worked after decompiling it
thanks a lot

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020

if you use the 00console.rpy from big brother another adventure and find "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
" and turn this to True you can copy this one to the remake and replace it to get the console to work with shift O. then its max_money = the ammount you wnat to have. this will not make your current amount what you just typed in but rather it will add it to your total. only took me an hour to find the right locations :p

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes