Led

Jul 16, 2017
there are 3 routes no? you can fuck up Eric, be friend of Eric or false friend of Eric. But this is at beggining and its too slow ._.
Yeah, but that's not the same. If you played the original version of this game, back then, you'd know what I meant. Namely, the option to delete Eric from the game, instead of dealing with Eric depending on the path you're taking.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
After so many years the girls are still hot, but the plot is still like it was made by 7 years old, sex scenes are boring 2-3 shots for one scene and the most terrible gameplay one can ever imagine. Is it really worth it's own RenPy remake?
No and it never will be, but people keep obsessing over these characters and desperately clinging to this fossil. Half the people can't let that little creep Max go and the other half is obsessed with seeing Eric's dick for some reason. Here's a novel idea how about you cut both of those fuckers out of the story. Make it about the girls only.

Reactions: HGR11957

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I would like a new male character to enter the game,an older man,my fetish is young girls with ugly old men.He would be very interested in stealing the girls from Max and Eric.

Reactions: markusmicky18

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
All I want is for Eric to finally get it on with Lisa and Alice. I want him to fuck the hell out of them. I'd love for him to see Olivia naked by the pool, just so he can fuck her afterwards. 100% NTR. I wait so many years for this.
Eric is with Alice plenty in this remake if you let him. I'm personally waiting for him to corrupt Lisa, this game will be perfect at that point.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Anyone else having problems with Control? I'm waiting for the appointment, but every hour is costing me -500 dollars?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes