dav121

Oct 13, 2016
In all seriousness, how do you move the dialog along? All usual rnpy commands such as spacebar or clicking do not work.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
only works if you select the "skip unseen text" option in prefences., which means I can't read the frigging text only skip through it. Jesus it's been years since I played this game and yet this developer has managed to recreate all the frustrations in gameplay I felt from playing the original, well done.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
first : nice try buddy
- search for the folder: Win ".../game", Mac "...app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game"
if anyone falls for it congratz
2nd : u failing already the 2nd game u done with BB .....
3rd : question was it time again for hardware replacement ? or why an update after 1 year now ?

abd serious question : u did not port much in 2 years. since u made the first fix at Feb.2022 ... basicaly u did nothing till now .
rendering images, porting images .. well as i already have prooven multiple times, is not taking long, nor hard.
basicaly i can render 20 to 30 picswhen i take a shit ( depends on the quality of render i want ) but thats another topic.
i also know already that many many many ppl here in the forum, are done with scam devs/modders/coders who made a 5 min update once a year to attrackt ppl to paetron , just because they eed new hardware for there pc.
and thje rise of scamming tryes via paetron is increasingly high since the diablo 4 release is getting closer and closer

May 5, 2022
completed this update and i have to say it was okay, disappointed that theres still on lisa and eric NTR going on. id be willing to start a new if a lisa and eric NTR were added to start same time as alice and ann.

Reactions: firen and Akarea

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
my progress is 100% but still in addictional section it doesn't show that's all for this update like other sections which i completed

Malkav

May 28, 2017
only works if you select the "skip unseen text" option in prefences. Jesus it's been years since I played this game and yet this developer has managed to recreate all the frustrations in gameplay I felt from playing the original, well done.
Click on the picture not the textbox

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
The discord link in the game is invalid, can't download the patch for the game. GG dev, you made something way more difficult than it needed to be.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
anyone got a new game save with max money? i've done everything i know how to do to cheat money and nothing works without breaking the game

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
It would be nice to see a female MC or a Lesbian version of this game.
than play glamour .. its from the original author with a female MC in the same story.. its basicaly glamour ( female ) and BB ( max ) in 1 game, but bring some time.. its damn hugh that game

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes