jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think the game would be better if Eric and Alice's friend tried too fuck all the girls while the brother needs to stop them.

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
I mean the last time I played the game you had an option to report him to the mafia. I tried that but then the game froze and I couldnt play it again.
If you want NTR - do nothing with the mafia
If you do NOT want NTR - "name the address" - kill Eric with this

try here

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

tonino87

Nov 28, 2022
hello everyone, i'm at 79% game progress and after going to the clinic for the first time, even though i scroll through the weeks, i never go back to the doctor for exams... can anyone help me? Thank you

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
hello everyone, i'm at 79% game progress and after going to the clinic for the first time, even though i scroll through the weeks, i never go back to the doctor for exams... can anyone help me? Thank you
Why did you go to the clinic?

Race2019

Jan 14, 2019
hello everyone, i'm at 79% game progress and after going to the clinic for the first time, ...
You gotta go there manually at 16h I think. Like trips to the Cafe and the meetings with Lisa and Olivia after school. On the top left of the leave the house page is a list with different locations. Change that from school to clinic.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes