fatki_chaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Is it possible to follow Ann to the club? I played through and even in achievements its not showing??

Any pointers as to how that can be achieved pls.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Why can't Max be made Anna's client?
Cuz game just about NTR not harem for MC all girls and women in the game just made for eric not MC
Game if u play it just as harem for MC will be suck
U must play it just for NTR u have no choice even the upcoming updates will let eric do whatever ever he want with lisa too and threesome ann eric and neighbor not even MC, maybe after some updates eric fuck olivia too and the last eric will fuck MC too
I played the game all paths but rly it's juat about NTR when i play it war no fun at all no balance in this remake and will be continue.....

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
I juat wanna ask for real why this game be like other games i mean
Ok there's NTR many people love it and vice versa
People who love NTR choose path friendly with eric
People who not choose war path
But let MC get the same event like eric
Fuck the whole family and too many scenes i rly like big brother
Unfortunately don't have win to play the original abandoned one whice i read not too much NTR focus i think MC

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Cuz game just about NTR not harem for MC all girls and women in the game just made for eric not MC
Game if u play it just as harem for MC will be suck
U must play it just for NTR u have no choice even the upcoming updates will let eric do whatever ever he want with lisa too and threesome ann eric and neighbor not even MC, maybe after some updates eric fuck olivia too and the last eric will fuck MC too
I played the game all paths but rly it's juat about NTR when i play it war no fun at all no balance in this remake and will be continue.....
And in the end, Eric sells the house, and sells the whole family (together with Max) to a brothel... ;)
Because don't fuck being "passive".

Last edited:

Alekc 1989

Apr 28, 2023
You're talking such crap. The game was originally created about Max, but it was slightly changed if his family sees themselves as corrupt whores, so why can’t Max buy them all, and treat them like whores

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
You're talking such crap. The game was originally created about Max, but it was slightly changed if his family sees themselves as corrupt whores, so why can’t Max buy them all, and treat them like whores
DEV does not allow.:LOL:
Or Eric has already bribed all the whores in the house and ordered them to pretend to be innocent sheep in front of Max so that he would not guess the true situation in the house.:geek:
When Max adds 2+2 and gets 5, he will leave the house, find his father and tell him what is happening at home.
And why didn't the father leave Max with him during the divorce?
The father will answer - I wanted you to see with your own eyes the true essence of your mother and your sisters, + your aunt. Tomorrow I will begin the process of termination of the contract of transfer of property.

Last edited:

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Slightly changed??? And it all about max ao why everything now about eric ann kira alice and soon lisa
What are u talking about dude?!! It's pure NTR if u wanna play it like harem without NTR u cant u must keep eric at ghe house i playesi many games
The same events will trigger even if harem or NTR
Harem MC will be the guy who will fuck the women
NTR MC will just watch
But the same scenes u hear me
Iam rly love play games like this to challenge the NPCs and don't let them put finger on MC girls but here i had to let eric do everything with all women
And next updates will take lisa too that's what i meant it's ok NTR but here the main core of the game about NTR not MC

Aug 31, 2020
Please, can someone explain the development history of this game to me? I have seen several big brothers, versions 0.9, version 0.13 (which I think is the original one) versions 0.3... all are incomplete ok, but which one is the most complete? I'm playing version 0.9 of Aleksey90, I had the impression that it was the only one and suddenly I discover that there are a thousand...I don't understand anything. Should you play Big Brother from Dark Silver? is the version far from an ending or is it still playing? Please explain to me more clearly what is going on with this title.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Please, can someone explain the development history of this game to me? I have seen several big brothers, versions 0.9, version 0.13 (which I think is the original one) versions 0.3... all are incomplete ok, but which one is the most complete? I'm playing version 0.9 of Aleksey90, I had the impression that it was the only one and suddenly I discover that there are a thousand...I don't understand anything. Should you play Big Brother from Dark Silver? is the version far from an ending or is it still playing? Please explain to me more clearly what is going on with this title.
Just play 0.9 Version and this one, 0.3 Version is Rebuild of 0.9 Version and There is no sex scene yet

Last edited:
Reactions: oldshoe

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Without Eric the game is dead, proven many times. Eric must be active with all members, keeping Max under control. With such scenario the community will get excited, write happy/angry posts, many new players will embrace NTR and ask for more.
I would argue that its not proven as DS never claimed it was the absence of Eric that caused to game to end and even Smirny's completed mod/version of the game had more content went after Eric was game than there was with Eric.

Reactions: PML 021259

moozoo

May 11, 2017
DS never claimed it was the absence of Eric that caused to game to end
The facts talk more than DS. Volumes and rage of the comments are a good sign the game is popular. Original BB was at its peak in popularity exactly when those comments exploded due to Eric's behavior in the game. Once DS added the option to remove Eric and implemented some dubious uninspired paths, the game popularity declined, and at some point just died. Coincidence? I don't think so.

• Angry

Alekc 1989

Apr 28, 2023
I'm not saying that Eric shouldn't exist, I'm saying why Max can't use them as hard as Eric He could be Anna's anonymous client. You can blackmail Alice and take her hard wherever he wants, even with a little violence

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes