ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
is this new update which was about to release on 29th it's completely different game
No. This is a New Year's mini story from the author, which may not even appear in the game. Update 1.06 is already available for paid subscribers, the rest of the players will see the game on January 29, as promised.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
One of the most exciting and titilating games amongst the many in this little hobby of ours and it somehow turned itself into an entirely confusing and bloated mess of knockoff after knockoff that really just leaves people confused, frustrated, and ultimately disinterested because the experience of navigating what has become the big brother multiverse is not worth the amount of times you will ask yourself "wait, is this the version I WAS playing?"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
One of the most exciting and titilating games amongst the many in this little hobby of ours and it somehow turned itself into an entirely confusing and bloated mess of knockoff after knockoff that really just leaves people confused, frustrated, and ultimately disinterested because the experience of navigating what has become the big brother multiverse is not worth the amount of times you will ask yourself "wait, is this the version I WAS playing?"
Im not sure that's fair, given there's so many partially complete/"REMAKES"/cashgrabs, this is one of the few with substantially meaty content. The other BB remake has much less, then there's all the bad bobby remakes which are basically the same game (at least 2 out of 4 models).

Reactions: trainindicator

Mammut

Oct 9, 2017
Всем Добрый день есть у кого полное сохранение с превидушей версии?

Does anyone have a full save? Can you share it?

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
From what I read on the Discord, there is a 1.06 but Authorship of the thread was removed so they are done with F95zone. Also I guess F95 changed the info of the game.
What was written:
"I didn't see that coming. So as of today, I'm no longer uploaded the game on F95Zone. I do drop in occasionally, read the comments. And yesterday (I noticed just now), moderators removed me from the authorship of my thread and posted a holiday version of the game. Okay, if prsoto add links to the post. But to change the authorship. Changed the author's. Changed the name of the topic. Misled people. Fuck the moderators of F95Zone. "
tf is the dev on about? They're still the authors of the thread. The thread was updated with the latest version, and that includes DLCs, holiday specials etc. And that obviously goes on the title. But they're still the owners of the thread. Only reason devs have lost thread access before was because they were editing and removing either links, or info that follows the rules that f95 has for game threads, but again this isn't the case.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
How to make money? I can get 15 + 10 from mom and ttat's about uir. It will take forever to buy the second camera.
How can i see the girl's mood and authority?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes