Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
the original game had ntr path and no ntr path, this is a completed(stage 1 op) port of the original game.
he is now adding new stuff if i understand correctly to finish the game(original abandoned)
but he does just continue the ntr path, so i would like to know if the no ntr path of the original game was finished.
Same here... I guess ill just wait for someone to tell if the non-NTR path is completed or if its not completed and the Dev is just updating the NTR path (which in my opinion is something I dont like).

And when I talk about non-NTR path is that there is no NTR at all, maybe light NTR like gropping but no more.

Mar 22, 2018
is the no-ntr path finished in this game?
i don't remember anymore if that was the case in the original big brother.
The creator of this game is only focusing on the NTR path because its pays. Will he do a Non-ntr path... mmmm maybe if more people pay for it. Maybe if the creator do a poll asking people if they want to see more of the non-ntr path. I would love to see more of it.

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
The creator of this game is only focusing on the NTR path because its pays. Will he do a Non-ntr path... mmmm maybe if more people pay for it. Maybe if the creator do a poll asking people if they want to see more of the non-ntr path. I would love to see more of it.
So basically the Dev is only making NTR content?... thats sad for me. Maybe someday the full non-ntr path will be released.

Mar 22, 2018
that was not my question, i wanted to know if the no-ntr path is complete and not what he is doing right now. :confused:
My bad as far as I know it was a complete port so the Non-ntr path end when the original BB ended

So basically the Dev is only making NTR content?... thats sad for me. Maybe someday the full non-ntr path will be released.
As far as I know for now only NTR but I think he may do some non ntr path it been plan out until 1.08 or 1.09 I think

Koot123

May 8, 2022
that was not my question, i wanted to know if the no-ntr path is complete and not what he is doing right now. :confused:
People, the full path is not ntr is already finished in the game, the developer has already done it for a long time and is now doing ntr

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
People, the full path is not ntr is already finished in the game, the developer has already done it for a long time and is now doing ntr
so the dev did not only port the game, instead ported and finished the no-ntr path and is now on finishing ntr-path?
in op is mentioned its just a port and original BB was never finished, so i expected that he did not add content.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
so the dev did not only port the game, instead ported and finished the no-ntr path and is now on finishing ntr-path?
in op is mentioned its just a port and original BB was never finished, so i expected that he did not add content.
more like he remade the no-ntr path as it was in the original (not the full story based on comics just getting red of eric and fucking everybody)
added new ntr content and in few updates will come around to no-ntr path again

BEN42069

Aug 23, 2022
stuck on "take at least two pictures of Eric cheating with Kira." The only scene they have is at the pool and there's no option to take a pic. Is it bugged?

Reactions: Arklex

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
more like he remade the no-ntr path as it was in the original (not the full story based on comics just getting red of eric and fucking everybody)
added new ntr content and in few updates will come around to no-ntr path again
Thats what we are waiting for... non-NTR path isnt finished, hope he makes some more NTR content and goes back to non-NTR as you said.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes