hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
Do patrons not have the cognitive ability to delete their pledge if they are unhappy with the product provided?
Of course canceling pledge, but also demanding a refund of all the money received.
At the very least, they should puke the money that was pledged during the development of 1.06 and 1.07.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Then he should refund his backers.
It's his own fault he can't handle stress. Backers are backing because they want to get what they deserve, but he is getting all the donations but only doing 10% of the usual amount of development?
Twice in a row?? I think the creator has lost his focus and is making excuses on purpose.
Here it would be possible to forgive if the developer posted the content once a month, but it turns out to get 3-4 scenes in a year of development, very poorly

Reactions: Oberlix

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I understand that a golden mean is needed for the release of content so that the interest of the audience is not lost, but here such an amount can cause the opposite effect and people will simply burn out the project

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
Синопсис обновления 1.08

Обновление 1.06 и 1.07 получились неполными. Значит придётся придумывать что-то новое, а какие-то события ускорять.
Первая часть обновления будет посвящена Лизе. Чтобы выполнить обещание по ней.
- После того как Лиза узнает про Макса и Маму, что ему помогла Кира. Лиза тоже решит воспользоваться помощью Киры для достижения своих целей. Помочь Лизе, чтобы мама не так сильно пеклась о её целомудрии.
Как-именно это будет не знаю, может ни как, а сразу в "экшен" - уроки мастурбации и минета с мамой и Лизой.
Затем Лиза попросит маму научить вагинальному сексу, но она откажет естественно. Тогда Лиза упросит маму на анальный секс. Но мама решит, что пока сама не попробует, учить её не будет. И тут у Макса будет анал с мамой.
После анала с Мамой, будет анал с Лизой, но в присутствии мамы.
Добавлю сцены, где мама спаливает их за сексом вне уроков.
Мама затем поговорит с Алисой в спокойной обстановке, где узнают, что они с Максом все занимаются сексом. Почти все карты будут раскрыты, кроме блога Алисы и кроме "панели" Мамы. Тут уже можно будет взять сцены из оригинала с сексом мамы и когда Алиса их замечает.
- Эрик почует, что все как-то сильно сблизились с Максом и тогда он решается сблизиться с Лизой через шантаж. Да мама почти всё знает, но чувство, что Эрик может узнать больше или что-то придумать и тогда её вагинальному сексу с Максом не видать. Она решается подчиниться. Сначала это будет позирование, затем руками, потом минет. А уже в конце анал.
Пока ещё не решил, как будет реагировать Макс и как Эрику заткнуть Макса и не дать ему действовать.
- Эрик после поможет Лизе и уговорит маму разрешить им секс. Опять при маме будет первый вагинал. Будет ли вагинал у Эрика с Лизой? Я пока не решил.

Это пока черновик, нужно получше подумать о возможных событиях и как они будут развиваться.
Если останется время, попробую что-то придумать с Катей. Максу нужно сильнее сблизиться с ней. Чтобы потом Эрику стало проще, когда Катя будет нуждаться в сексе с мужчинами.

Synopsis of update 1.08

Update 1.06 and 1.07 were incomplete. So I'll have to invent something new and speed up some events.
The first part of the update will be dedicated to Lisa. To fulfil the promise of you.
- After Lisa finds out about Max and Mum that Kira helped him. Lisa will also decide to use Kira's help to achieve her goals. To help Lisa so Mum won't care so much about her chastity.
How-exactly this will happen I don't know, maybe not how, but straight into "action" - masturbation and blowjob lessons with Mum and Lisa.
Lisa will then ask her mum to teach her vaginal sex, but she will refuse naturally. Lisa will then beg Mum for anal sex. But mum decides that until she tries it herself, she won't teach her. And then Max has anal with Mum.
After anal with Mum, there will be anal with Lisa, but in the presence of Mum.
I'll add scenes where Mum burns them for having sex outside of class.
Mum will then have a quiet conversation with Alice where they find out that she and Max are all having sex. Almost all the cards will be revealed except for Alice's blog and except for Mum's "panel". This is where the scenes from the original with Mum having sex and when Alice notices them will already be able to be taken.
- Eric senses that everyone has somehow become very close to Max and then he decides to get close to Lisa through blackmail. Yes Mum pretty much knows everything, but the feeling is that Eric might find out more or figure something out and then her vaginal sex with Max is out of the question. She decides to comply. First it'll be posing, then hand jobs, then blowjobs. And then anal at the end.
Not yet decided how Max will react and how Eric will shut Max up and prevent him from acting.
- Eric will help Lisa afterwards and persuade Mum to let them have sex. It will be vaginal first in front of Mum again. Will there be a vaginal between Eric and Lisa? I haven't decided yet.

AACDNF

Oct 7, 2023
“jeoblack,帖子:13814294,成员:3438903” said:
Синопсис обновления 1.08

Обновление 1.06 и 1.07 получились неполными.Значит придётся придумывать что-то новое, а какие-то события ускорять.
Первая часть обновления будет посвящена Лизе.Чтобы выполнить обещание по ней.
- После того как Лиза узнает про Макса и Маму, что ему помогла Кира.Лиза тоже решит воспользоваться помощью Киры для достижения своих целей.Помочь Лизе, чтобы мама не так сильно пеклась о её целомудрии.
Как-именно это будет не знаю, может ни как, а сразу в "экшен" - уроки мастурбации и минета с мамой и Лизой.
Затем Лиза попросит маму научить вагинальному сексу, но она откажет естественно.Тогда Лиза упросит маму на анальный секс.Но мама решит, что пока сама не попробует, учить её не будет.И тут у Макса будет анал с мамой.
Мама затем поговорит с Алисой в спокойной обстановке, где узнают, что они с Максом все занимаются сексом.Почти все карты будут раскрыты, кроме блога Алисы и кроме "панели" Мамы.Тут уже можно будет взять сцены из оригинала с сексом мамы и когда Алиса их замечает.
- Эрик почует, что все как-то сильно сблизились с Максом и тогда он решается сблизиться с Лизой через шантаж.Да мама почти всё знает, но чувство, что Эрик может узнать больше или что-то придумать и тогда её вагинальному сексу с Максом не видать.Она решается подчиниться.Сначала это будет позирование, затем руками, потом минет.А уже в конце анал.
Пока ещё не решил, как будет реагировать Макс и как Эрику заткнуть Макса и не дать ему действовать.
- Эрик после поможет Лизе и уговорит маму разрешить им секс.Опять при маме будет первый вагинал.Будет ли вагинал у Эрика с Лизой?Я пока не решил.

Это пока черновик, нужно получше подумать о возможных событиях и как они будут развиваться.
Если останется время, попробую что-то придумать с Катей.Максу нужно сильнее сблизиться с ней.Чтобы потом Эрику стало проще, когда Катя будет нуждаться в сексе с мужчинами.

1.08 更新概要

更新 1.06 和 1.07 不完整。因此,我必须发明一些新的东西并加快一些事件的速度。
更新的第一部分将专门介绍丽莎。为了实现您的承诺。
- 在丽莎发现麦克斯和妈妈帮助了他之后。丽莎还将决定利用基拉的帮助来实现她的目标。为了帮助丽莎,妈妈不会那么在乎她的贞操。
我不知道这究竟会如何发生,也许不知道如何发生,但直接进入“行动”——与妈妈和丽莎的手淫和口交课程。
然后丽莎会要求她的妈妈教她阴道,但她会自然拒绝。然后丽莎会乞求妈妈进行。但妈妈决定,除非她自己尝试,否则她不会教她。然后马克斯和妈妈有肛门。
与妈妈后,将与丽莎进行,但在妈妈在场的情况下。
我会添加妈妈因为在课外发生性行为而烧掉它们的场景。
然后妈妈会和爱丽丝进行一次安静的谈话,他们发现她和麦克斯都在做爱。除了爱丽丝的博客和妈妈的“面板”之外,几乎所有的卡片都会揭晓。这是原著中妈妈做爱的场景以及爱丽丝注意到它们的场景已经可以拍摄的地方。
- 埃里克感觉到每个人都以某种方式变得非常接近麦克斯,然后他决定通过勒索接近丽莎。是的,妈妈几乎什么都知道,但感觉埃里克可能会发现更多或弄清楚一些事情,然后她与麦克斯的阴道是不可能的。她决定服从。首先是摆姿势,然后是手交,然后是口交。最后是肛门。
尚未决定麦克斯将如何反应,以及埃里克将如何让麦克斯闭嘴并阻止他采取行动。
- 埃里克之后会帮助丽莎,并说服妈妈让他们发生性关系。它将再次在妈妈面前先阴道。埃里克和丽莎之间会有阴道吗?我还没有决定。
[/引用]

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
Нововведения и добавления:
- Путь NTR. Добавлены новые события.
- Достижения. Путь NTR. Добавлено 10 новых достижений

Изменения и исправления:
- Исправлена ошибка при прохождения ветки событий "Блог", когда нужно открыть несколько достижений

Пользовательский перевод:
- Испанский - Версия игры 1.06 - Перевод от cur3n79
- Немецкий - Версия игры 1.06 - Перевод от frankieboy06
- Итальянский - Версия игры 1.05 - Перевод от Bardak
- Испанский - Версия игры 1.04 - Перевод от Messiah666
- Итальянский - Версия игры 1.04 - Перевод от paokon

Innovations and additions:
- NTR Path. New events added.
- Achievements. NTR Path. Added 10 new achievements.

Changes and fixes:
- Fixed a bug when going through the "Blog" event branch when multiple achievements need to be unlocked

User Translation:
- Spanish - Game Version 1.06 - Translated by cur3n79
- Italian - Game Version 1.06 - Translated by Bardak
- German - Game Version 1.05 - Translated by frankieboy06
- Spanish - Game Version 1.04 - Translated by Messiah666
- Italian - Game Version 1.04 - Translated by paokon
do you know if eric fuck kate on this update?

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Of course canceling pledge, but also demanding a refund of all the money received.
At the very least, they should puke the money that was pledged during the development of 1.06 and 1.07.
What a joke of a viewpoint. Do you get angry when twitch streamers take a holiday? People know what they're signing up for, they can delete their pledge, and shit happens. Stop white knighting for strangers and let people do what they want with their money. It's never the actual patrons who argue this way.

Reactions: Mysters90

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
What a joke of a viewpoint. Do you get angry when twitch streamers take a holiday? People know what they're signing up for, they can delete their pledge, and shit happens. Stop white knighting for strangers and let people do what they want with their money. It's never the actual patrons who argue this way.
So are you a backer, or are you the kind of person who goes around looking for heroes and begging backers to share so you can get this and other games for free?

Reactions: Koot123

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Синопсис обновления 1.08

Обновление 1.06 и 1.07 получились неполными. Значит придётся придумывать что-то новое, а какие-то события ускорять.
Первая часть обновления будет посвящена Лизе. Чтобы выполнить обещание по ней.
- После того как Лиза узнает про Макса и Маму, что ему помогла Кира. Лиза тоже решит воспользоваться помощью Киры для достижения своих целей. Помочь Лизе, чтобы мама не так сильно пеклась о её целомудрии.
Затем Лиза попросит маму научить вагинальному сексу, но она откажет естественно. Тогда Лиза упросит маму на анальный секс. Но мама решит, что пока сама не попробует, учить её не будет. И тут у Макса будет анал с мамой.
Мама затем поговорит с Алисой в спокойной обстановке, где узнают, что они с Максом все занимаются сексом. Почти все карты будут раскрыты, кроме блога Алисы и кроме "панели" Мамы. Тут уже можно будет взять сцены из оригинала с сексом мамы и когда Алиса их замечает.
- Эрик почует, что все как-то сильно сблизились с Максом и тогда он решается сблизиться с Лизой через шантаж. Да мама почти всё знает, но чувство, что Эрик может узнать больше или что-то придумать и тогда её вагинальному сексу с Максом не видать. Она решается подчиниться. Сначала это будет позирование, затем руками, потом минет. А уже в конце анал.
- Эрик после поможет Лизе и уговорит маму разрешить им секс. Опять при маме будет первый вагинал. Будет ли вагинал у Эрика с Лизой? Я пока не решил.

Если останется время, попробую что-то придумать с Катей. Максу нужно сильнее сблизиться с ней. Чтобы потом Эрику стало проще, когда Катя будет нуждаться в сексе с мужчинами.

Synopsis of update 1.08

Update 1.06 and 1.07 were incomplete. So I'll have to invent something new and speed up some events.
The first part of the update will be dedicated to Lisa. To fulfil the promise of you.
- After Lisa finds out about Max and Mum that Kira helped him. Lisa will also decide to use Kira's help to achieve her goals. To help Lisa so Mum won't care so much about her chastity.
How-exactly this will happen I don't know, maybe not how, but straight into "action" - masturbation and blowjob lessons with Mum and Lisa.
Lisa will then ask her mum to teach her vaginal sex, but she will refuse naturally. Lisa will then beg Mum for anal sex. But mum decides that until she tries it herself, she won't teach her. And then Max has anal with Mum.
After anal with Mum, there will be anal with Lisa, but in the presence of Mum.
I'll add scenes where Mum burns them for having sex outside of class.
Mum will then have a quiet conversation with Alice where they find out that she and Max are all having sex. Almost all the cards will be revealed except for Alice's blog and except for Mum's "panel". This is where the scenes from the original with Mum having sex and when Alice notices them will already be able to be taken.
- Eric senses that everyone has somehow become very close to Max and then he decides to get close to Lisa through blackmail. Yes Mum pretty much knows everything, but the feeling is that Eric might find out more or figure something out and then her vaginal sex with Max is out of the question. She decides to comply. First it'll be posing, then hand jobs, then blowjobs. And then anal at the end.
Not yet decided how Max will react and how Eric will shut Max up and prevent him from acting.
- Eric will help Lisa afterwards and persuade Mum to let them have sex. It will be vaginal first in front of Mum again. Will there be a vaginal between Eric and Lisa? I haven't decided yet.
I am fine with all of that until the last 2 paragraphs so I think I have had enough of the Big Eric game.

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
I am fine with all of that until the last 2 paragraphs so I think I have had enough of the Big Eric game.
I have no idea why you are still here in the first place if you feel this way. The game has been clearly advertised as being Eric, hence NTR, focused. Personally, I can’t wait for the last two paragraphs and am advocating for Eric to have vaginal sex with Lisa.

Bosti

Jan 21, 2018
I have no idea why you are still here in the first place if you feel this way. The game has been clearly advertised as being Eric, hence NTR, focused. Personally, I can’t wait for the last two paragraphs and am advocating for Eric to have vaginal sex with Lisa.
Of course. Eric is the king.

Reactions: Priappus and Asedor
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes