mistadobalina

Nov 23, 2018
I never got the option to have sex ed lessons with Ann. I completed wallet and control. I chose to blackmail Eric, but everytime I ask him I want something. I don’t get any options. I also completed cunning plan if that makes a difference.
Maybe you need to get caught red handed while peeping at Ann and Eric's sex but i'm not sure...

mistadobalina

Nov 23, 2018
Did you do wallet and alpha before mentor and favorite aunt?
i'm not sure that "Favorite aunt" has something to do with it but yes - i've completed it before "Mentor". The same with "Alpha". I did everything accord to walkthrough. Check all the hints.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
i'm not sure that "Favorite aunt" has something to do with it but yes - i've completed it before "Mentor". The same with "Alpha". I did everything accord to walkthrough. Check all the hints.
Ok thanks anyways. I have 16 out of 17 of the achievements unlocked and they are all done, but still nothing when I talk to Eric.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Who knows, maybe he doesn't fuck and it hasn't come to that. You can't open the door, you can't watch from the balcony.

Not all the history has been carried over. In the next update (second half of March or first half of April, hopefully)
Thank you so much for your reply, thought I had done something wrong I will be waiting patiently!

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Eric hasn't fucked Alice yet. Only the massage he was giving her.
There may be an opportunity to review these scenes in the future, but there is no exact information when.
In fact, the FAN branch already has assets for all this.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
I have to reiterate that I will not use anyone else's art, only my art, only my story in mods.
Not very logical, since most of the resources I've seen in your game I've seen either from DS or the fan art branch, which has entire scenes that would fit in this game. But you are the developer, your principles I respect.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I think I have 48% done when that shit left and the game is over. So very poorly done that thing. I would have thought that the game would be done that way if one person leaves, then the change will not affect the other people’s quests. Quite ass designed for that. In my game that FUCKING ERIC is NEVER a friend. I kicked that shit out of the game as soon as possible.

Almost all of the little sister’s tasks were not done when little Eric was kicked out and the game ended. Perhaps the worst version of the game so far in that regard.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I think I have 48% done when that shit left and the game is over. So very poorly done that thing. I would have thought that the game would be done that way if one person leaves, then the change will not affect the other people’s quests. Quite ass designed for that. In my game that FUCKING ERIC is NEVER a friend. I kicked that shit out of the game as soon as possible.

Almost all of the little sister’s tasks were not done when little Eric was kicked out and the game ended. Perhaps the worst version of the game so far in that regard.
i get rid of feget Eric and have only 20% finished ! try again and never deal with him but have finished that task now i`m on 100% but can`t have control why i don`t know ! every version of BB is better without feget Eric !!!

Reactions: NakkiMuki

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
i get rid of feget Eric and have only 20% finished ! try again and never deal with him but have finished that task now i`m on 100% but can`t have control why i don`t know ! every version of BB is better without feget Eric !!!
I couldn’t even make that little Eric impotence until I got it kicked out. That’s the only thing I enjoy about Eric when he doesn’t get his cocks hard.

Reactions: Yoheijin
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes