yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys!
A single question here since I didn't find anything (effectively conclusive) in the Wts (Ren'Py), which I consulted and which also applies to the original (Unity).

At the 20:00 Bath (Mom) event on the 1st day (and repeat)
Should I only do it once?
For the entire 1 week only?
Or do I continue daily until Kira arrives (the 18th)?

And if so(continued) how to proceed ?!:unsure:

My doubt is that it seems to be the trigger for the naked mother in the kitchen and bath event. And also in Max's attempt (insistently) to "explain himself" after and in the form of differentiated dialogues in the kitchen/yard (7am), and on TV or in his mother's room (9/10pm).

:)Thanks in advance.

kizameh27

Dec 2, 2017
Touch the pussy during punishment** can't find this option
I had to use unren to unpack the game quest list.
then i swap the label number of this two quest then it worked.
label home_punishment.liza3 and label home_punishment.liza5
BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory-1.07-pcunren\game\scripts\loc_home\home_punishment.rpy\game\scripts\loc_home\home_punishment.rpy

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
help me guy, i cant do the side effect event, it says that i need to go to cinic with mom between 16-17 but when i try to go there the only "stay at home" option show up, what should i do ????

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
eric will fuck all girls , lisa is on next update

- After Lisa finds out about Max and Mum that Kira helped him. Lisa will also decide to use Kira's help to achieve her goals. To help Lisa so Mum won't care so much about her chastity.
How-exactly this will happen I don't know, maybe not how, but straight into "action" - masturbation and blowjob lessons with Mum and Lisa.
- Eric will help Lisa afterwards and persuade Mum to let them have sex. It will be vaginal first in front of Mum again. Will there be a vaginal between Eric and Lisa? I haven't decided yet.
So...Lisa get maybe banged by Max...und Eric & Lisa vaginal will be again a chicken out? Okay...let's see how much Eric & Lisa content will be coming up then...
I'm curious, but fear this will also be an more Ann/Alice focussed version of BB.
Sadly the only thing (which also fits to the name) was the spying over the cameras, and neither in ther original nor here it was used. BB:AS had some good ideas, but chickened out of the ntr very fast, since Eric is no pedo... After he told you, he will take over the house and than fuck all the girls...

Reactions: Pantera1320

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone know how many videos are available for purchase once the hacker makes them available ??

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
So...Lisa get maybe banged by Max...und Eric & Lisa vaginal will be again a chicken out? Okay...let's see how much Eric & Lisa content will be coming up then...
I'm curious, but fear this will also be an more Ann/Alice focussed version of BB.
Sadly the only thing (which also fits to the name) was the spying over the cameras, and neither in ther original nor here it was used. BB:AS had some good ideas, but chickened out of the ntr very fast, since Eric is no pedo... After he told you, he will take over the house and than fuck all the girls...
What this means is that you can't want everything at the same time, the game has an evolution, in the same way that Ann doesn't have anal yet but can have it in the next update, Lisa if she doesn't have vaginal in the next update will have it in one of the next ones

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
She always goes to the pool, and I can't take the two photos of the "control" quest
On the day Eric takes Alice to the apartment, after dinner you ask Eric for a lesson so he stays at home and later you have the scene in the bathroom

e_surfer

Feb 2, 2024
I'm not sure I like the way the game is going. Eric, who is becoming more and more dominant, is not a character I could get along with. According to the title it should still be Max calling the ropes. Since Kira is Ann's older sister, a twist turning this into a Kira dominated Big Sister would be nice.

Reactions: Alekc 1989

rjbb

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not sure I like the way the game is going. Eric, who is becoming more and more dominant, is not a character I could get along with. According to the title it should still be Max calling the ropes. Since Kira is Ann's older sister, a twist turning this into a Kira dominated Big Sister would be nice.
You're playing an ERIC-focused NTR remake where all the new content is in the Eric patch, and you want to take out Eric, smart

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes