Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone explain how this game is being developed since its not made by the original creator "I don't think", is he/she adding new stuff the original didn't have and making it his/her own or is adding stuff the original had planned? I love big brother and if its being made differently or faster that might be cool, will paths get updated faster, I like the NTR path and it seems to being going slow on the original so if it goes faster on this version that might be cool.

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
@
skliakzipt
when eric and alice goes alone no max to erics appartment for streaming - max open in the villa with the laptop alice cam side and locking the stream

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
As the full port is done. Next I will be creating updates on the path of the 'fake' friendship with Eric. The main focus is NTR, but there will also be updates with incest as well.
didnt read this carefully. was expecting BB remake with max as a single alpha male continuing the original. but make peace with fugitive is just too much for max to shares them with him.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Finally some actual CONTENT in a big brother game... this short update had more content(and quality) than all the other BB spinoffs put together.. and some proper sex scenes with Alice(nice animations) instead of the crap DS pushes as "updates".
Even if you Hate NTR you have to admit this Eric-Max friendship path is pretty groundbreaking for a BB game. I'd rather have NTR content than have NO content.
Well done +1

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Link on first page - Boosty. You can read more on my Discord server in the text channel #boosty_donate

In my vision, Eric has no goal of corrupting the whole family. But I can tell you that because of Max's actions, he will have to do it in order to have leverage. There's no way to get rid of Eric until the end of the game, I don't want to create additional story branches. But the endings will be different, maybe in the future each ending will have to be done separately.
But, I'm not promising an finished game as it all depends on the support, it's fine to work on updates now.

Will the NTR paths have actual content or will they be blocked off by a piece of dialogue that simply tells you something is happening, if they're not going to be the visible scenes on that path then just remove it altogether.

Nothing worse then playing hours of a game on the NTR path to get 1/2 stationary pictures and nothing else.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Does this game include most of the mods for Big Brother also? When I played Big Brother for the first time in 2018/2019, there were some excellent mods that added content and scenes to the game. They turned BB from a 3.5 star game to a 4.5 star game.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes