DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Is the current version fully ported yet? Sorry, I'm new to BB. I see it still has a lot of hidden options using cheat, but the achievement gallery says otherwise

Mihai Florin

Dec 13, 2017
Made an in-game cheat menu. Reduced the list of characters from what's pictured to what actually matters. As with any cheating it could break your game.

Try to keep the money reasonable, Eric's Wallet Event still triggers between $450 and $500 (it doesn't care how long you go over 450, even no time change triggers it) and I did not add in the previously mentioned limit around $39000.

Got it working with the latest patch, 1.02 v5. Rather convoluted install and may not work on "Home" versions of Windows.
  1. extract to the main folder with "BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory.exe"
  2. run "UnRen-ultrahack.bat", use option 8
  3. navigate to "game\scripts\engine" and delete the following files:
    • def_all.rpy
    • def_fix.rpy
    • jumpvar.rpy
  4. Delete these from the game folder
    • scripts.rpa
    • archive.rpa
Not sure why just adding the rpy's to the game folder didn't work this time, guessing something with load order.

View attachment 1773200
View attachment 1773201
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/vodka.rpy", line 2: expected statement.
config.label_overrides = {'bbrs_max_comp':'bbrs_max_compu'}
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sun Sep 25 08:43:47 2022
I have this error ... :(

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021

^

You have to reinstall the game. The "hacks" in the game, in this moment, dont work... the developer change the game in some way that, for the moment the hacks dosent work.
Only the classical renpy hack is working to give you money, nothing else.

Reactions: Mihai Florin

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Can someone help me? I told Alice to smoke topless. But now I can't go back, I send him to smoke dressed again, but the next day he continues to smoke topless. How do i solve ?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017

^

repaired. if you don't want to download again, open "vodka.rpy" and on line 2 place the curser directly to the left of the c in "config" then type "define " with the space, and save it.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Is the walkthrough pdf of the original game compatible with the current game or have the timings and events changed?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
is there any cheat mod or walkthrough in this game?
Walktrough is in the game itself, just need to press Esc and then options. With that you dont need nothing else to pass the game.

Cheat, for the moment, only the "generic" of Renpy, and only to give you money... nothing else.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Walktrough is in the game itself, just need to press Esc and then options. With that you dont need nothing else to pass the game.

Cheat, for the moment, only the "generic" of Renpy, and only to give you money... nothing else.
Is the walkthrough pdf of the original game compatible with the current game at least in the beginning until Eric gets kicked out ? or have the timings and events changed ?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes