sup things

Oct 15, 2021
After finishing the game I still have a lot of achievements locked. every achievement from 59 to 93 is locked, while all the rest are open. I thought after finishing the game that every achievement from every path would be opened.

This way I would have to replay the game on another path which would take way too long. Is there any workaround?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, but in the NTR path i feel like we need to see more real NTR..., like without of nowhere Eric is Fucking from long a go to Lisa, and Lisa is faking the "love" for the MC..., something like that...
I will love to see, in the NTR route, MC finally fuck Mom, or something more hardcore, like after he spying Eric and mom, he fuck mom, even with the all the Juice still inside of Mom...., some stuff like that.

For the way i see, the NTR need to have more stuff that made you think like "fuck we are doom".

I wish to see more in the NTR path and in the "normal" path, with or without Eric in it.
i believe if anybody finishs a decent ntr bb, we will start to see some more hardcore ntr games.

Reactions: DTchan

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
After finishing the game I still have a lot of achievements locked. every achievement from 59 to 93 is locked, while all the rest are open. I thought after finishing the game that every achievement from every path would be opened.

This way I would have to replay the game on another path which would take way too long. Is there any workaround?
u have to check the 100% box to see everything

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I messed around with Eric's friendship then came back to normal route (by mod). Was it the reason why my Achievements in normal are only 26(38 actually), comparing to 130 in Eric's route? :BootyTime:

Last edited:

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
The only reason why I practically like the ntr portion at the moment is that i get to have anal with Alice. I just need a way to get rid of Eric after that.
You can at least cuckold him by getting Alice to mix drugs into food at 1800 on Monday and Thursday and then ask him for Sex education at 2000. He won't leave with Alice both days so he is limited to bathroom.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
How do you get achivement 30, 57, 111, 115, 117 and 118?
30 is when the pre-req of using Kate's mum to get rid of Eric
57 is going into bathroom at 2000 when mum is bathing I think
111 is in the jerking off to the side (show me your naked ass path of smoking)
115 is tricky. I believe its one of the options only on the first time you do the special punishment.
117 and 118 - I think is tricky like to 115 but I have not worked out how to trigger it myself :cry: . Would appreciate if anyone who succeeded would share how and when it can be done.

Reactions: Alanko12

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
30 is when the pre-req of using Kate's mum to get rid of Eric
57 is going into bathroom at 2000 when mum is bathing I think
111 is in the jerking off to the side (show me your naked ass path of smoking)
115 is tricky. I believe its one of the options only on the first time you do the special punishment.
117 and 118 - I think is tricky like to 115 but I have not worked out how to trigger it myself :cry: . Would appreciate if anyone who succeeded would share how and when it can be done.
Thanks for the help :)

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
I talked to Kira after that I stole the wallet. Haven't gotten to Victor yet. In any case, thanks for your answer.
Don't mess with the mafia.
And this is one of the achievements that you can never do (can't remember which one)
Better talk to Katya and her mom.
No money needed, keep playing
Good luck

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lexacoupe1
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes