Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

aksled

Oct 11, 2017
prior to the mod i used to have 'the mother naked on the kitchen' scene randomly at 8 in the morning, after the mod i only get the usual, thus dont know how to do the extra 'fck mother on breakfast' scene. any help?
Same with me, how can i get this scene ??

Reactions: gamezzz

Tarquin

Oct 11, 2017
I keep getting a white screen as the background when I try to load the game once I've downloaded the mod. Any suggestions?

DarkZero49

Aug 24, 2017
Ya it should be stage 7 right after the three massages you give to her and she says you can visit at midnight. Is there a specific trigger I need to get to visit her room? I've been stuck on this part for some time now. =(

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
prior to the mod i used to have 'the mother naked on the kitchen' scene randomly at 8 in the morning, after the mod i only get the usual, thus dont know how to do the extra 'fck mother on breakfast' scene. any help?
The trigger is the night before it. The scene has nothing to do with mom preparing breakfast naked that you rarely got during your play through. So I'll share this hidden scene condition. Just this one because it means to be a challenge.
At mid night after stage 38 or after you complete all the stages, knock Alice bedroom door and spend time with her. Don't seduce / fuck her, only ask for a blow job. And if mom lust is at horny. There is 50 chance this hidden scene will be triggered.

a suggestion that you can add new outfit seen as well I have seen it in fan arts tread
This mod has mom dressing scene on Saturday. Not sure if it's the same one. So can you point out which renders that you saw in the thread.

Nice. Thanks for the hard work and for trying.. Have you found any hidden scene so far? Half of them needs you to complete the stages or almost at the end to trigger.

I keep getting a white screen as the background when I try to load the game once I've downloaded the mod. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure. Everything looks ok to me. No one has reported me any white screen. Do you install this in the right directory?

I'm on 10 and I don' know what to do
Shower with mom in the morning.

how to increase seduction?
Give her sensual massage, ask for handjob etc. It will take a round 3 - 4 days to get her horny.

Where i found the stage number? And the mod do work on chancer save?
If you get the menu working then you can see the stage number. On how to make it functioning, you must start the mod properly. For BB 0.9, Max can enter mom bedroom at night so keep going there and the mod will start after sometimes.

Ya it should be stage 7 right after the three massages you give to her and she says you can visit at midnight. Is there a specific trigger I need to get to visit her room? I've been stuck on this part for some time now. =(
Try skipping a day then wake her up after midnight at 1 / 2am. But there is a condition that must be fulfiled, how far are you with Alice story (official)? Have you done cam show with her? If you have completed the blog story then the option will appear. I forgot to put a warning about the cam show story.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Can you try this mod.txt? See if the option appears now and what she says to you.

Edit : Fix in the OP

Last edited:

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry, I think i've done something wrong
I can't manage to complete the first stage.
I duplicated my BB folder, downloaded the 3 archives and put their content in the BB folder
The mod seems to work. I was rejected from mom's room 2 times, the opportunity begins. I've played 20 days, had plenty of times HJ, BJ from mom. fucked kira, but nothing happens.
What am I missing ?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
how do you get caught? been trying to have mom catch us 5 times now and nothing.
Get caught? Which stage?

I can't get past stage 27. Won't let the persuasion work
I cant get past stage 29. It's similar to stage 27, I cant persuassion to work
How is Alice mood? You need her mood to be at awesome.
When you have a chance to persuade her. See if there is any random % no next to the option. This % means all requirements are meet, just social skill will determine if persuasion will work or not. It no random %, then she's probably not in a good mood or just tired. Give her a break.

Sorry, I think i've done something wrong
I can't manage to complete the first stage.
I duplicated my BB folder, downloaded the 3 archives and put their content in the BB folder
The mod seems to work. I was rejected from mom's room 2 times, the opportunity begins. I've played 20 days, had plenty of times HJ, BJ from mom. fucked kira, but nothing happens.
What am I missing ?
You need to visit mom at her bedroom on Friday, 3am when Kira is sleeping with her. That was what he meant by Kira is best to be around when he makes his move at stage 1

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
There is a new fix. Just adding missing images, and correcting typos.
From now on, I will mark any new fix with letters and update with numbers.

So, version 0.21d means;
Mod at chapter 2, 1st update and 4th fix. Hopefully it will be of some help to people who are checking the status of the mod.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes