Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
i still dont understand how to get past this part. Can someone upload a save from the start of stage one of version .20

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
@Maxxronoa I would ask the help of @celtic1138 or @FunFiction for renders. There pretty damn good.
I think I saw some of your art works too and they are good as well. May be not as sharp as Celtic's but I think it depends on machine. I wish I have a very good machine for rendering too.
I don't know how to ask them. They are doing it for fun and it's will be selfish of me to ask for specific renders. For now, I just wish that they don't mind i use their works for the mod. That's enough for me :)

Im really lost. I beat all the stages on the previous version and now ive downloaded the new version but when i click on "seduction mod" on my computer it says "The story has just begun...an opportunity will appear...someday." So what do i do?
Keep going to mom bedroom at night and the mod will start eventually.

what about 9th ?
stage 8 is when you reason with mom then report to Kira. Then kira will tell you to talk to mom again the next morning. Stage 9 is to talk to mom when she's alone.

i still dont understand how to get past this part. Can someone upload a save from the start of stage one of version .20
At the end of version 0.9 you will be able to enter mom bedroom at night. So just keep going there and the mod will start after sometimes.

how do you start stage 24?
Stage 24 - Sleep in mom bedroom

so does this work for the most recent ver
It should work now. But Kira will move back into mom bedroom. So you will be missing watching Kira sleeping naked on the couch every morning :p

Last edited:
Reactions: woltka35

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I update the mod to version 0.21. Alice repeatable scenes are complete while adding 2 more hidden scenes.
Anyone found the scenes yet? Some are probably hard to trigger I think. But it's a challenge that I want you to take. Have fun!

Last edited:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I think I saw some of your art works too and they are good as well. May be not as sharp as Celtic's but I think it depends on machine. I wish I have a very good machine for rendering too.
I don't know how to ask them. They are doing it for fun and it's will be selfish of me to ask for specific renders. For now, I just wish that they don't mind i use their works for the mod. That's enough for me :)

Keep going to mom bedroom at night and the mod will start eventually.

stage 8 is when you reason with mom then report to Kira. Then kira will tell you to talk to mom again the next morning. Stage 9 is to talk to mom when she's alone.

At the end of version 0.9 you will be able to enter mom bedroom at night. So just keep going there and the mod will start after sometimes.

Stage 24 - Sleep in mom bedroom

It should work now. But Kira will move back into mom bedroom. So you will be missing watching Kira sleeping naked on the couch every morning :p
Well I spent my day when I talked with kira . So Should I play again ?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Well I spent my day when I talked with kira . So Should I play again ?
Stage 9 is to talk to mom when she is alone. Talking to Kira was at stage 8. So just continue with talking to mom. Skipping days has no effect on the story for stage 9.

Edit : I think i know why you were looking for massage option at stage 9. Did you read some hints from an old posting? It was actually for version 0.13. I add a new stage for version 0.20 so the hint points to a wrong trigger. And there are many new stage ahead. So any hint from old postings won't work.

Last edited:

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
i unlocked the opportunity but after that nothing, tried giving massaged and got bathroom hand jobs but i cant enter her room at night. cant figure out what am i doing wrong.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
i unlocked the opportunity but after that nothing, tried giving massaged and got bathroom hand jobs but i cant enter her room at night. cant figure out what am i doing wrong.
So you are at stage 1 right?
Stage 1 is sneaking into her room on friday 3am when Kira is sleeping with her.

Reactions: karan121

darrian

Sep 6, 2017
im stuck on stage 13 suppose sleep with mom on friday when kira is there but i think my save is broken cause kira went back to sleeping of the coach

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
im stuck on stage 13 suppose sleep with mom on friday when kira is there but i think my save is broken cause kira went back to sleeping of the coach
I guess so. The mod needs her to sleep with mom. Do you want a cheat to move her back into mom's room?

DarkZero49

Aug 24, 2017
Stuck on 7, said I could visit at midnight but nothing triggers to go into the room and continue. Am I missing something?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes