Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Cool!:extremelyhappy:, should i try this now or wait for the Mod_0.2 version for BB_0.9update?
Version 0.2 is out. Give it a try and tell me how it goes.

i stuck on stage 1! i got her to do topless HJs in her bed, but can't figure out what to do from here. last things she says is she doesn't want to know what MC is thinking about, it's his secret.
Seduction v0.13 is broken. It was meant to be used on BB 0.8

Hi guys. In some episodes i can see photos when max and ann enjoying in ann room and living room. Someone help me please. Or please send me link with images.
If you like the arts you can extract the image using image tool found in the BB forum.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Seduction version 0.20 is out. Tell me what you think of it. Forgive me for the dull stories. I really could use some help writing them.

There are missing repeatable scenes for Alice, but I will work on that later. It won't take long because the images are there. And there are many new renders of her on the fan art posting.

My only concern now is bug squashing, so please do report of any abnormal thing you found.

I have made some changes on how things work around mom compare to v0.13. There is a day gap before Max can seduce her again. And extend her story abit. The rests are Alice story but still short compare to mom's. It's because her stories are pretty much advances already, with her blogs and kate. At most, I can add more repeatable scenes involving her.

Have fun..

Reactions: PinkHead

travi1155

Jun 7, 2017
Im really lost. I beat all the stages on the previous version and now ive downloaded the new version but when i click on "seduction mod" on my computer it says "The story has just begun...an opportunity will appear...someday." So what do i do?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Finished all stages once. But now in my second playtrough I cannot get past stage 13. :-(

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Im really lost. I beat all the stages on the previous version and now ive downloaded the new version but when i click on "seduction mod" on my computer it says "The story has just begun...an opportunity will appear...someday." So what do i do?
Friday at 3 am go to Mom's bedroom while Kira is there.

Reactions: Drahst

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Stuck at stage 15. Mom kicked me out of her room at night. What now ?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it.

Last edited:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I am stucked at 9 stage. Theres no massage option in bathroom. Yes I tried lots of things. I tried evening and morning too!

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
could someone please provide a save from the start of the mod events? I'm sorry if it has already been posted but I couldn't find it

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Stuck at 37. Anyone ? I know it has to do with Mom before shopping, but I cannot figure out what to do next.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes