Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarkZero49

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm strange. I do visit her room at that time but just says I shouldnt disturb her and the only option is to leave. Any ideas what I should do now?

kishin

Oct 8, 2017
the above post says on stage 24 your supposed to sleep in moms room but how do you get that to trigger, like are you supposed to go to her room at midnight or something?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Possible to decrypt the image file?
You wanted to decrypt the img files? Sure. They are not mine anyway. You can also look for them in fan arts thread. There are a bunch of them

Hmm strange. I do visit her room at that time but just says I shouldnt disturb her and the only option is to leave. Any ideas what I should do now?
Sorry, I got confused. It's stage 7 or 9?
Stage 7 will be to invite her to watch tv. Try skip a day or 2. See if you can invite her or not. After version 0.20 there is a day gap before Max can approach Ann again.

i feel dumb just remembered i am using chancers mod with the edited save so i think i may skiped a bunch of the early stuff
You can reset the mod if you want. But I'm sure the menu is not working if you did not start from the beginning. Or did you?

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
the above post says on stage 24 your supposed to sleep in moms room but how do you get that to trigger, like are you supposed to go to her room at midnight or something?
Yes, from 12am to 2am. But you can only enter her bedroom on weekdays.

darrian

Sep 6, 2017
You can reset the mod if you want. But I'm sure the menu is not working if you did not start from the beginning. Or did you?
nah i think i got it, she opens the door in her lingerie, i was a bit dopey with the fix but its all good now
cheers

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Stage 9 is to talk to mom when she is alone. Talking to Kira was at stage 8. So just continue with talking to mom. Skipping days has no effect on the story for stage 9.

Edit : I think i know why you were looking for massage option at stage 9. Did you read some hints from an old posting? It was actually for version 0.13. I add a new stage for version 0.20 so the hint points to a wrong trigger. And there are many new stage ahead. So any hint from old postings won't work.
so what should i do? i tried lots of things...

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone completed all the stages yet?

I wanted to know if there are any bugs that need fixing. And if anyone has found the hidden scenes. If the mod works as intended, then I can start planning for a new minor update. Hopefully can finish it before BB v1.0 comes out. :biggrin:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Try to talk to her at 1 - 2pm and use 'I know what I want' option. I tried earlier and it works.

Thanks, fixed it.
when i go her room shes always sleepy ...
ahh I got it when she was in terrace ok .. thanks :)

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck, i had the sex scene when Ann takes Max to the hotel but i cant progress further than that and i still haven't unblocked the mod menu. I also can't ask her to sleep in her room.
Wha, this is a special case. Well, you started the mod using an alternative route. I did not expect that. I forgot to set a new flag.
When you follow the main official stories. You should be able to enter mom room at midnight and get a handjob from her. Did you reach that stage yet? You missed the proper start of the mod. Thats all and possibly some repeatable scenes once Kira move out from mom's room if you decide to follow the main stories while playing this mod. But i have included the fix for that as well.
You can download a new fix I prepared. The menu should me available to you now.

when i go her room shes always sleepy ...
ahh I got it when she was in terrace ok .. thanks :)
Sorry, it's 13:00 / 14:00 hour

stuck at 39 . can anyone help?
The last stage. Nice. Just talk to Kira, it's the ending. And make sure to download the fix too. There is a new ending picture.

After you reached the ending, can you screenshot it and post it here?

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
After update to 0.21 fix 2 Mod reseted. And I don't start it again. Load the last save BEFORE installing the mod has no luck! Still have a message "The story has just begun. An opportunity will appear... Someday..." In 0.13 the mod start after visit to mom's room at 3 a.m. on Friday. Am I wrong? Sorry for my English

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
prior to the mod i used to have 'the mother naked on the kitchen' scene randomly at 8 in the morning, after the mod i only get the usual, thus dont know how to do the extra 'fck mother on breakfast' scene. any help?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes