Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
I don't get what i am supposed to do on stage 32. I am talking to Alice and the persuasion always fails.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you Cthulhu, I really wanna progress with this awesome mod, but right now I've replayed this scene 50 times and gotten nowhere, maybe im just fucking up or im at the wrong spot at the wrong time, but I would dearly like to know the exact step I should take from here to move on.
This stage 20. Exactly like the instruction that's being given by our fellow BB fans. You need to pick the camera by waiting in your room. Then go to mom bedroom. From here there should be 2 option; 'Approach her' or 'wait for awhile'. I recommend 'Approach her' to skip the whole posing scene. Then continue until you get 3 options. The option that you want is 'Fuck from behind and use the camera'.

hrmmm.. we may have to tweak it down a bit.. Kira joining in is supposed to be a 50% chance of triggering.
Yes. got two option someone coming is that aunt kira and continue. 2 week in row got kira join
When I prepared these hidden scenes, the plan was to serve either as prologue or epilogue. Scenes like Lisa's and threesome with Kira are the opening for future chapter. While mom's hidden scene are mostly conclusion. Like a fairy tale story - Finally live happily ever after but there will be doubt, jealousy, conflict and such even after everything they have done. If you get what I mean. So it's a special event occurs at random chance.

Regarding hidden scene random chance. It's different for those who used cheat to increase Max status such as social skill, dex skill and luck skill. It will become a repeatable for overpowered Max.
(I include cheat to increase the skills in the mod, but there is cap. If you use this cheat, your seduction chance will increase to 70% and not to 90% especially when you have maxed the skill. And definitely, no luck skill cheat. It won't go the way i want it. For instance, the hidden scenes trigger chance. That's why I don't include Ikaruga cheat mod. But of course, you can still download Ikaruga mod and paste into this mod.txt if you want. And there won't be any conflict.)

I can't tweak and make the chance any lower, otherwise people who don't use cheat and without maximum skills will have close to none chance to trigger the hidden scene. There is nothing I can do for overpowered Max because the mod setup is for someone who play normally without cheat in mind. Even Ann lust level will take a few days to get horny again if play normally. :biggrin:

Edit : There will be hidden scenes that specially made for overpowered Max. The scenes will have multiple paths so you will get to experience different stories each time you trigger the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cthulhu_ and venoom

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I don't get what i am supposed to do on stage 32. I am talking to Alice and the persuasion always fails.
You need to talk to her after breakfast and her mood must be awesome. See if there is random % number when you persuading her. If no random % it lacks the requirement to progress. It's the same whenever you want to persuade or seduce someone else in the mod. this random % means all requirement are met and it just depends on your luck now.

I don't understand. I sneak in mom room 4-5 times, then I can't anymore. And the help hint tells me that I need to do it again, but I can't.

What did I do wrong? Tried it 4 times, and same result.

Thanks in advance.
It will be easier if you can state your stage as well. Then I can give specific instruction.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
One critique I would give is the English - considerably better than what I've seen from non native speakers but at times it went a little too far off of legibility. Otherwise it is probably the best mod out there, doesn't rush too far into things like Chancer but doesn't take too long for anything to hit off like Diamond & Shopping Adventure
Glad you like it mate.. I am the one who wrote most of the new content. When you say "too far off of legibility", are you meaning that it is too difficult to comprehend? Or is it something else?

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah sometimes it takes a second or two to fully understand what was intended as the message but in general that isn't an issue

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
It seems that the bugs in our last release were held to a minimum. Since we have had so much time on our 'hands'... We are able to work on the upcoming version. All at the same time working on chapter 3 of our mod. The Seduction dev team wants to extend our gratitude for all the comments and ratings. Getting feedback like that is a boost to our drive to put out more content. If you have a moment and haven't rated the mod, please do so. It helps generate more downloads and in turn, pushes us, even more, to get more content out to you guys. Currently, we are rewriting the main script dialog as well as the repeatables and hiddens to correct spelling errors and grammar. Also, we are adding at least one new hidden and adding to some of the others that have been released.

Now just to give a little teaser, here are some pics of what to expect in the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
How to get Lisa & Kira scene? Already on Wed midnight and no sex with Alice for almost 2 weeks.
I believe that's the name. The 3rd Lisa event.
You've missed the chance. It can only be triggered within 10 days from 2nd event. But you can reload using your auto save I guess.
Well, you got it right. it's on Wednesday. Max won't take part in this event. You need to knock mom's bedroom and successfully seduce her for this hidden scene. May be I'll set another trigger for it later..

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
You've missed the chance. It can only be triggered within 10 days from 2nd event. But you can reload using your auto save I guess.
Well, you got it right. it's on Wednesday. Max won't take part in this event. You need to knock mom's bedroom and successfully seduce her for this hidden scene. May be I'll set another trigger for it later..
Oh it was Ann? I thought it was Alice since there is an "alisabook(?)" code in it, so I thought Max was supposed to sleep with Alice.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes