Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
stuck in 20
I'm not sure why some had no problem progress past 20 but some seem unlucky enough to get this hidden bug. So I make a new alternative path for people who are stuck at stage 20. Can you try this and tell me if it works.

zeeshan

Sep 5, 2017
I am stuck on below , can anybody help how i can proceed.

"I'll skip the massage in her bedroom for now. Lets find a better place where she won't mind getting massage naked"

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the hidden scenes for Lisa and Kira at the lounge and Mom and Kira at the pool?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the hidden scenes for Lisa and Kira at the lounge and Mom and Kira at the pool?
For Lisa and Kira (Rocket Ride) you have to visit Ann in her room and be "busy" with her. It will trigger to the rocket ride scene during that.

Mom and Kira at the pool.. (double the wetness/Triple the wetness) is when you look for mom during the "Promise" scenerio.

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
For Lisa and Kira (Rocket Ride) you have to visit Ann in her room and be "busy" with her. It will trigger to the rocket ride scene during that.

Mom and Kira at the pool.. (double the wetness/Triple the wetness) is when you look for mom during the "Promise" scenerio.
Do the days and times matter?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hell all. I have tried for over 3 hours to trigger the pool scene with mom... On shopping day I have seduced her in her room, promised to get some on her return.. then I have tried, on multiple reloads: visit the pool at night ( from 21:00 until 03:00 ) , visit her room and ask her to meet me in the loung, and all the option there, but not once did it trigger the scene at the pool. AM I doing something wrong ??. Also, I can't seem to get ALice to go past 36 ( we have fucked in the bathroom , first anal with her, but every time after that I go to her while in the bathroom, she just sends me away. So, any ideas, please? Thanks!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hell all. I have tried for over 3 hours to trigger the pool scene with mom... On shopping day I have seduced her in her room, promised to get some on her return.. then I have tried, on multiple reloads: visit the pool at night ( from 21:00 until 03:00 ) , visit her room and ask her to meet me in the loung, and all the option there, but not once did it trigger the scene at the pool. AM I doing something wrong ??. Also, I can't seem to get ALice to go past 36 ( we have fucked in the bathroom , first anal with her, but every time after that I go to her while in the bathroom, she just sends me away. So, any ideas, please? Thanks!
After getting the promise on Saturday morning, that night enter her room (don't knock) at 1am or 2am, then choose to go search for mom (waiting will trigger the Promise achievement). This will take you to the pool, where you can either follow the double-the-wetness path by continuing with mom or the triple-the-wetness path by acknowledging Kira.

Reactions: Cthulhu_

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, i have made it to 22/40 and in order to do the 23 step i have to do something i can't find out what though, this is the screenshot from the help section
can someone help me please?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
hi guys, i have made it to 22/40 and in order to do the 23 step i have to do something i can't find out what though, this is the screenshot from the help section
can someone help me please?
Check out post #135 in this thread mate =)

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
Check out post #135 in this thread mate =)
9 pm is always the usual boring movie... perhaps this scene you mention is the photoshoot movie? i have done it twice no progress after that. and if i remember correctly the scene starts elsewhere, at Ann's bedroom at 1 am.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
9 pm is always the usual boring movie... perhaps this scene you mention is the photoshoot movie? i have done it twice no progress after that. and if i remember correctly the scene starts elsewhere, at Ann's bedroom at 1 am.
Knock on Ann's door at 01:00... she'll meet you in the lounge...

Reactions: bornsinner

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Ok guys, since we had such a success with the Seduction 0.2.3 release, we were able to get the next revision completed and tested. It will be posted on the OP of this thread shortly but I wanted to give you some idea as to what it contains. It contains a really hot Kira and Max scene with multiple paths, and a Max and Ann scene one can only 'dream' about. The "Triple the Wetness" has also been extended.

The install contains a read me.txt file that outlines how to install the revision. It includes all the IMG files from 2.3 and has all the necessary 2.4 images as well. It will overwrite at least one of your current images and that is intended for the extended scene(s).

If you enjoyed this release, please consider rating the mod on this thread. It helps get it out to the masses and puts a smile on our faces.

Reactions: Parnso
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes