Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
Bug on Saturday morning when talking to Ann.

Go to Ann's Room at 10.
Open the Door.
What's the Problem?
I'm not going to be in your way.
No voice to continue dialog.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Does someone have a guide on ho to get the "hidden scenes"? i could just get like 3 most of them are not clear on how to get them and i just don't know what to do.
If you check the previous posts, maybe you would find some clues. I encourage people share whatever clues they found regarding hidden scenes.

Bug on Saturday morning when talking to Ann.
Go to Ann's Room at 10.
Open the Door.
What's the Problem?
I'm not going to be in your way.
No voice to continue dialog.
Are you playing using BB version 0.10? The bug will occur only you play version 0.9 and lower because the next dialogue will use original BB version 0.10 event.

Last edited:

Nucky

Sep 6, 2017
I'm experiencing lots and lots of white screens. Stage 25 and every screen with Ann is a white one. I used the uploaded save and "BB Seduction complete images & V0.3 mod" folder. If I merge the images from that folder with just "BB Seduction V0.30" I get 88 duplicates. Neither overwriting or skipping solves the white screens. Game version is 0.10.0.004. I'd say about a third or even half of the scenes from the mod have been white screens so far. Please help me fap. The scenes I have seen so far have been very good though! Good work.

tl;dr white screens :(

Nucky

Sep 6, 2017
If you have it (20/11/2017) there is no right to be white screens, 460 images in a package BB Seduction V0.30
I suggest reading, at least the last 6-10 pages in topic
How odd! I'm looking at 361 images here. Everything should be good now. Thanks a lot!

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i just finished the 2.4 mod, and it is awesome ...
now i have downloaded the 3.0 mod, and i will be trying it tomorrow .
thanks for the work put into those mods, i really love them ...
and i really love the game too ....

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, there is a new update. Version 0.31 beta.
You will need to download both main and update file if it's your first time playing seduction mod. After I found no more bug to fix, I will compile everything and make a single package.

For this 0.31 beta, there is 1 new hidden scene, Ann dressing room scene. I also extend Ann kitchen hidden scene.

There are 3 repeatable scenes for chapter 3;
Alice outdoor scene - option at 11am in her room.
Kate outdoor scene - 12am and must have weed.
Kate and Alice - 11pm, replacing the dev version repeatable scene. It can be done every time Kate pays a visit to their house but Alice must be in awesome mood.

For this release, we would like to give a big credit to @papersand for the art. Enjoy the update. If you found any bug, please share it with us and with a screenshot if you can. Thank you. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

papersand

May 4, 2017
Okay, there is a new update. Version 0.31 beta.
You will need to download both main and update file if it's your first time playing seduction mod. After I found no more bug to fix, I will compile everything and make a single package.

For this 0.31 beta, there is 1 new hidden scene, Ann dressing room scene. I also extend Ann kitchen hidden scene.

There are 3 repeatable scenes for chapter 3;
Alice outdoor scene - option at 11am in her room.
Kate outdoor scene - 12am and must have weed.
Kate and Alice - 11pm, replacing the dev version repeatable scene. It can be done every time Kate pays a visit to their house but Alice must be in awesome mood.

For this release, we would like to give a big credit to @papersand for the art. Enjoy the update. If you found any bug, please share it with us and with a screenshot if you can. Thank you. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks for using my artworks. Really appreciate it and hope you guys enjoy the mod :)

Reactions: deannadhosler

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but the Kate repeatable doesn't go anywhere

I go to Alice's room at 12.00 and follow to the "Persuade Her" then nothing, Game carries on as if I haven't talked to kate yet.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
i just finished the 2.4 mod, and it is awesome ...
now i have downloaded the 3.0 mod, and i will be trying it tomorrow .
thanks for the work put into those mods, i really love them ...
and i really love the game too ....
finished the mod... simply awesome... we neeeeeeed more and more Ann scenes..... :D :D eagerly waiting for next update
There is a new update. version 0.31. 1 more hidden scene for Ann. Thank you for playing and a vote for this thread will be much appreciated :p

Many thanks for using my artworks. Really appreciate it and hope you guys enjoy the mod :)
I'm sure people will enjoy it. We have been waiting for some actions with Ann.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but the Kate repeatable doesn't go anywhere

I go to Alice's room at 12.00 and follow to the "Persuade Her" then nothing, Game carries on as if I haven't talked to kate yet.
Okay, thank you for the report. Here is the fix. Tell me if it works. By the way, if you just had fun with her or Alice at 11pm she will reject you.

EDIT : Fix in the OP

Last edited:

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Okay, thank you for the report. Here is the fix. Tell me if it works. By the way, if you just had fun with her or Alice at 11pm she will reject you.
I get the next part but "It's me Max I have what you want.....Usual place" and when I press continue it cuts off again (And I haven't had fun with her & Alice)

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I get the next part but "It's me Max I have what you want.....Usual place" and when I press continue it cuts off again (And I haven't had fun with her & Alice)
Okay, can you download the fix in the OP. Skip a few days or a week then try again. It's to reset the effect of certain variable.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Okay, can you download the fix in the OP. Skip a few days or a week then try again. It's to reset the effect of certain variable.
Brilliant It's working thank you so much

I had to skip a week as she always rejected but after a week she accepted, Again thanks

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Brilliant It's working thank you so much

I had to skip a week as she always rejected but after a week she accepted, Again thanks
Thank you for helping us with the bug. Yes, because the dev has that setting. Max can only have fun with them once a week. But for seduction, we remove that variable. So please report us of any more bug you find later on, We will work it out.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Is there anywhere a list how to unlock all special events (hidden scenes)?
Have 60/60 but didnt see all hidden scene.
Thanks alot

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, can i get a step by step guide to doing the "anal at last" hidden scene , since i am doing Alice in ass at night and when i get Ann to the room the next day, i can't seem to get the option to activate, or i am picking the wrong sequence for it .
thanks in advance ...

Reactions: anderson22783

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Is there anywhere a list how to unlock all special events (hidden scenes)?
Have 60/60 but didnt see all hidden scene.
Thanks alot
There is no 'a full list', but there are some clues in the old posts. Maybe I will share the clue for the latest hidden scene.
For Mom dressing room hidden scene, Ann must be in a good or awesome mood to trigger this event. There is a small chance of Max getting a blowjob from her using this new option 'Watch them' when he's shopping with them. And Max will get to go further if Ann is horny.

can someone help in unlocking the 6/17 hidden scene "Promise"?
For promise, Max need to visit Ann in her bedroom on saturday 10am. There is a small chance Ann will agree to have fun with Max that night. In BB v0.10 there are a few stage when watching her getting dressed on saturday. There are 3 stages I think. So if you never visit her in her bedroom when she's getting dressed this process must be done quite a few times.

ok, can i get a step by step guide to doing the "anal at last" hidden scene , since i am doing Alice in ass at night and when i get Ann to the room the next day, i can't seem to get the option to activate, or i am picking the wrong sequence for it .
thanks in advance ...
You did it right. The trigger is to do anal with Alice in the bathroom then ask Ann if she wants to have fun in her bedroom the next day when she's alone (13:00/14:00). When they are having fun, there is special option to 'Fuck her harder'. This is the option for anal. But it's random, around 50% to appear.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes