Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

asina

Aug 5, 2017
how can ı play this mod ? ı need to download ( and and )
ı need to download all or what need to do for playing seduce mod ? plz help me

asad135

Nov 24, 2017
how can ı play this mod ? ı need to download ( and and )
ı need to download all or what need to do for playing seduce mod ? plz help me
Thank you for your interest in our Big Brother mod. Installation is easy if you just follow these steps:

Unzip and copy all the IMG files in the IMAGES folder into your game's IMAGES folder. (Click YES for overwrites)

Place the Mod.txt in your game folder that has the .EXE file in it.

And you are all set. If you have any questions or comments on the mod please check our F95Zone post at:

If you enjoyed this mod adn would like to see more, please follow us there as that is our primary spot for releasing new releases. Also if you could be so kind as to rate the mod on our F95Zone thread it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Seduction Dev Team

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I'm currently running BB seduction and instead of pictures, I get a white screen with speaking captions below. Where can I acquire the missing photos?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
ive just installed this and used the save to see what its about but when i go into the bathroom when my mother is about to take a shower and ask her to help me there is no continue button or anything so its stuck on that scene.

edit:
its like that in a few other scenes too so it stops me from progressing and i have to close it and load it back up again
There seem to be some conflicts. Did you mix the other mods with seduction?
Can you post a screenshot of scene with no continue option, it will be easier to find the bug.

ANN in the locker room triggered the story seems to be very low, I played for two hours did not trigger.
I increase the chance in the new update. I didn't know it's too low. Sorry

how to trigger the scene 5/18 Best Reward
thank u so much for ur answer but how can ı find hidden scenes ?
I include the clues for all the hidden scenes in the opening post, hope it helps.

hey sorry for bothering but ı cant use mod what ı need to do plz help me ? ım download 0.3 0.31 beta and fix 0.31
and ım unlock 0.3 - 0.31 beta - 0.31 fix ım copy images in images page
ım copy mod.exe ım open game but just this have ı see about mode View attachment 45404
The mod is working. You need to start the opportunity by entering Ann's bedroom at night multiple times until you get the notification.

I'm currently running BB seduction and instead of pictures, I get a white screen with speaking captions below. Where can I acquire the missing photos?
Please download the new package in the OP if you still have white screen. Make sure to paste the img files from the package into the game IMAGES folder.

GENTELMEN OF THE CREATOR
Why is there a lot of pictures in the directory, not used ?
inter alia -
View attachment 44955 View attachment 44956 View attachment 44957
Yes, some pictures are reserved for future hidden scenes.

is it a part of the mod not being able to go shopping or is just my game?
If you get mom to promise to have fun with Max later on then you won't be able to follow them when they are going shopping.

That doesnt help me when the i open it and it says the file is corrupted
You don't need to convert the files to jpg format to play the mod. img is the correct format for big brother game. Just make sure to paste the img files that you download into the right directory if you had white screen problem.

no way to play this mod in 0.10 ?
This mod is for BB 0.10, you can get the cracked version in the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDJDJD

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone, I just upload a new package. Same version 0.31 but I increase the chance to trigger the hidden scenes slightly especially the new mom dressing room hidden scene. It's also as preparation for the upcoming BB 0.11.

Well, I'm not sure how the mod will effect this new release (BB v0.11) but as always, it's better not to leave seduction mod.txt in your game directory. Enjoy the new version and install this mod after you have done playing the original BB. Then make sure to report any bug that you find when playing the mod. (I'm sure there will be some conflicts, bugs and double options) :p

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
someone please help me
i also at stage 44
but i can't get start the "Promise" quest
Did you mean Promise hidden scene?
First, make sure mom is horny. Visit her in her bedroom on saturday, at 10am when she's getting dressed. Insist on staying and offer to help her. If you are lucky, Ann will give her word and agrees to have fun later at night.

If it's chapter 3, on stage 44. Buy weed using laptop if you don't have any. Knock Alice bedroom door at 12am / 00:00 when Kate is sleeping there then talk to her.

Reactions: MAXIMUM77Times
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes