Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

sasageo

May 8, 2017
I have a problem. Every scene that should be only in seduction mode shows me a white picture. I saw a post where some1 had the same problem but i lost it and i cant figure what to do....Can any1 please help me ??? Tnx in advance !!

sasageo

May 8, 2017
I have a problem. Every scene that should be only in seduction mode shows me a white picture. I saw a post where some1 had the same problem but i lost it and i cant figure what to do....Can any1 please help me ??? Tnx in advance !!
found it ! you have to unzip files in correct order : v0.3 --> v0.31 beta --> v 0.31 fix

HellPower

Oct 9, 2017
So I was going throw old post and this is what I found about hidden scenes, hop you enjoy it :) (lines are taken from older post so dont mind the spelling mistakes or repeating sentences).

Decisions (Kira scene by the pool)
talk to her then Wash dish on Saturday, 11am, you need LUCK coz it random.

Possible regret (blowjob in bedroom)
Small chance to trigger after Max gets rejected when he seduces her at night in her bedroom. Mom must NOT be in awesome mood but is horny.
For Kira scene, try to download the latest fix. I increase the chance for a bit. The scene has small chance to trigger when Max washing dishes at 11am on Saturday when everyone else is out shopping.

Consolation (Blowjob in terrace)
Small chance to trigger after Max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom.
Easier when mom must is NOT horny. Must be done during weekdays at 14:00 / 2pm.Consolation can be triggered after mom rejects
Max invitation to have fun in her bedroom. There will be additional option if you are lucky. It must be done on weekdays, at
14:00 or 2pm when she's resting at the terrace. It has small chance to trigger, easiest when mom is not horny.
Consolation need not bad mood and horny. ask mom to have fun.

Double / Triple the wetness (Sex scene with mom by the pool)
Must get her to promise to spend time with Max at night. It can be done by visiting her in her bedroom when she’s
dressing up before going out shopping. (Saturday / 10am)
Then visit her at night in her bedroom and look for mom. Look for mom option is random.
After getting the promise on Saturday morning, that night enter her room (don't knock) at 1am or 2am, then choose
to go search for mom (waiting will trigger the Promise achievement, search option is random, but try to have fun with mom at 20.00 to give her massage it helped for me). This will take you to the pool, where you can either follow the double-the-wetness path by continuing with mom or the triple-the-wetness path by acknowledging Kira.

Delicious breakfast! (Sex in the kitchen)
Get a blowjob from Alice by knocking Alice bedroom door at night when Kate is not around then request a blowjob from her. (Mom must be horny)

How do you trigger "Kinky Kira!" (hidden scene 1)?
You go to Ann's bedroom when she's with Kira (3am). After a blowjob you have two paths. Seduce Ann to fuck or continue.
When you click continue, it will start hidden scene from Kira.

Anal with Ann.
First you need anal with Alice, in the bathroom at midnight, the next day you will have anal with Ann, fuck her harder option

Extra Massage - At 11 am on Sunday (I think) don't help Alice with the dishes and you'll get a new option to follow. Every Sunday at
10 am Alice wash the dishes. Ask her "about dishes", then click "I just want to watch you work", then click it was a joke,
wash her the dishes, go to the pool and enjoy. Need awesome mood and horny.

Morning Invader - peep into Alice's room at 6:00 am on Sat. give her dancy fridey evening. (it is a small chance)

For Lisa and Kira (Rocket Ride) you have to visit Ann in her room and be "busy" with her. It will trigger to the rocket ride scene during that.
It can only be triggered within 10 days from 2nd event. But you can reload using your auto save I guess.

Shower sex: 6:00 am go into the shower and have some fun granted you have progressed far enough.

Getting caught by lisa: kinda simple help Alice's blog and you should get caught by lisa and the second time a option
saying "uhhh... (wait for lisa)" should appear and more fun.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
There is no 'a full list', but there are some clues in the old posts. Maybe I will share the clue for the latest hidden scene.
For Mom dressing room hidden scene, Ann must be in a good or awesome mood to trigger this event. There is a small chance of Max getting a blowjob from her using this new option 'Watch them' when he's shopping with them. And Max will get to go further if Ann is horny.

For promise, Max need to visit Ann in her bedroom on saturday 10am. There is a small chance Ann will agree to have fun with Max that night. In BB v0.10 there are a few stage when watching her getting dressed on saturday. There are 3 stages I think. So if you never visit her in her bedroom when she's getting dressed this process must be done quite a few times.

You did it right. The trigger is to do anal with Alice in the bathroom then ask Ann if she wants to have fun in her bedroom the next day when she's alone (13:00/14:00). When they are having fun, there is special option to 'Fuck her harder'. This is the option for anal. But it's random, around 50% to appear.
thanks

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
So I was going throw old post and this is what I found about hidden scenes, hop you enjoy it :) (lines are taken from older post so dont mind the spelling mistakes or repeating sentences).

Decisions (Kira scene by the pool)
talk to her then Wash dish on Saturday, 11am, you need LUCK coz it random.

Possible regret (blowjob in bedroom)
Small chance to trigger after Max gets rejected when he seduces her at night in her bedroom. Mom must NOT be in awesome mood but is horny.
For Kira scene, try to download the latest fix. I increase the chance for a bit. The scene has small chance to trigger when Max washing dishes at 11am on Saturday when everyone else is out shopping.

Consolation (Blowjob in terrace)
Small chance to trigger after Max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom.
Easier when mom must is NOT horny. Must be done during weekdays at 14:00 / 2pm.Consolation can be triggered after mom rejects
Max invitation to have fun in her bedroom. There will be additional option if you are lucky. It must be done on weekdays, at
14:00 or 2pm when she's resting at the terrace. It has small chance to trigger, easiest when mom is not horny.
Consolation need not bad mood and horny. ask mom to have fun.

Double / Triple the wetness (Sex scene with mom by the pool)
Must get her to promise to spend time with Max at night. It can be done by visiting her in her bedroom when she’s
dressing up before going out shopping. (Saturday / 10am)
Then visit her at night in her bedroom and look for mom. Look for mom option is random.
After getting the promise on Saturday morning, that night enter her room (don't knock) at 1am or 2am, then choose
to go search for mom (waiting will trigger the Promise achievement, search option is random, but try to have fun with mom at 20.00 to give her massage it helped for me). This will take you to the pool, where you can either follow the double-the-wetness path by continuing with mom or the triple-the-wetness path by acknowledging Kira.

Delicious breakfast! (Sex in the kitchen)
Get a blowjob from Alice by knocking Alice bedroom door at night when Kate is not around then request a blowjob from her. (Mom must be horny)

How do you trigger "Kinky Kira!" (hidden scene 1)?
You go to Ann's bedroom when she's with Kira (3am). After a blowjob you have two paths. Seduce Ann to fuck or continue.
When you click continue, it will start hidden scene from Kira.

Anal with Ann.
First you need anal with Alice, in the bathroom at midnight, the next day you will have anal with Ann, fuck her harder option

Extra Massage - At 11 am on Sunday (I think) don't help Alice with the dishes and you'll get a new option to follow. Every Sunday at
10 am Alice wash the dishes. Ask her "about dishes", then click "I just want to watch you work", then click it was a joke,
wash her the dishes, go to the pool and enjoy. Need awesome mood and horny.

Morning Invader - peep into Alice's room at 6:00 am on Sat. give her dancy fridey evening. (it is a small chance)

For Lisa and Kira (Rocket Ride) you have to visit Ann in her room and be "busy" with her. It will trigger to the rocket ride scene during that.
It can only be triggered within 10 days from 2nd event. But you can reload using your auto save I guess.

Shower sex: 6:00 am go into the shower and have some fun granted you have progressed far enough.

Getting caught by lisa: kinda simple help Alice's blog and you should get caught by lisa and the second time a option
saying "uhhh... (wait for lisa)" should appear and more fun.
maybe worth a sticky to those in power

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
ive just installed this and used the save to see what its about but when i go into the bathroom when my mother is about to take a shower and ask her to help me there is no continue button or anything so its stuck on that scene.

edit:
its like that in a few other scenes too so it stops me from progressing and i have to close it and load it back up again

Last edited:

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I'm at level 45, and I don't have the option to buy weed anymore, I've already talked to Kira, and she told me I could buy it online, but there's no option for it on the computer

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes