Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
a white screen means the image is missing. All images (From mod AND original game ) have to be in the folder /images

maxtelxd

Jan 11, 2019
Hello friend hey you can not translate the dialogues with Google translator into Spanish and English is little and I want to understand the story better. Please

ravven_7

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, my English is bad.

I think that too many sex scenes make people feel a bit boring and need some other things.

For example, give MAX a job? Or is a man pursuing LISA or ANN? This will make the game more tense, and MAX's dick can have a rest time.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Download Base Game v.0.13 + Crack from OP

Download all files from my folder:

Copy unpacked mod-files in your new BigBrother directory. Dont create a new subfolder. Mod files will replace original files
do you have any place to download ? other than megadownload..

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
No, this are the only one. But:

All Files in one download file: provided by 16Hanson - Attention 5+ GB !!
I already have the Untold stories which is 5GB also. Does the download from GD including what inside the Megadownload which is 3GB++ ?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Well, it seems like this mod won't be continued anymore, therefore abandoned.... It's a pity that the last update from the modder was about a half of a year ago...such a pity!!!

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Well, it seems like this mod won't be continued anymore, therefore abandoned.... It's a pity that the last update from the modder was about a half of a year ago...such a pity!!!
I would take the trouble to read a few pages back, then you would not make such unqualified statements.

This mod was not abandoned just as info. Why it takes half a year since the last update. Search for yourself.

Reactions: Luxis

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I would take the trouble to read a few pages back, then you would not make such unqualified statements.

This mod was not abandoned just as info. Why it takes half a year since the last update. Search for yourself.
I've readed the pages since the last update...

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
I've readed the pages since the last update...
apparently not! Because then you should know that bauchnabel work on a game and when this is done it will be as similar as this mod. And this mod will also come to a dignified end and be a flowing transition to the new game.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes