Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, it seems like this mod won't be continued anymore, therefore abandoned.... It's a pity that the last update from the modder was about a half of a year ago...such a pity!!!
It was pointed out to look a few posts up. Let me help you with that.
This one says that there is one more update coming. It was posted just over 2 weeks ago. Soo... abandoned?? NO. It has one more version coming then he's done. At that time it's a COMPLETE mod, not an abandoned mod. So when he puts that update out and verifies that he is done, it'll have a [COMPLETE] prefix. Rules are rules. /shrug

Reactions: 16Hanson

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
what day does Alice Mom and Max watch the spanking video can anybody tell me ?
Is it when Ann gets spanked?
Then I think it's just Max and Alice that watch it? Approach Alice in sofa Thursday/Friday/Saturday is my guess?
Can't really remember, but gave it a shot anyways, hope it helps!

vikad

May 11, 2018
It's hard to live with your hands growing out of your ass. Especially when you're thinking it too...:rolleyes:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
what does it mean when it says copy files to your new bigbrother directory? like what folder do they go into?
after you installed the orignal bigBrother game, unpack the mod-files into the same folder, that way some edited files will be replaced.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
i believe i did it right, put the image files into the image file game folder, and bigbrother_data into the same folder, now where does the file called MOD go?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
yeah this shit is over my head so not going to do it, must have done something wrong since im not seeing the mod on the laptop either

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
yeah this shit is over my head so not going to do it, must have done something wrong since im not seeing the mod on the laptop either
well, it is very simple. I guess you see it to complicated.

First you install Big Brother, then you unpack the mod archives and copy them into the big brother folder, you don't need to select the single files and copy them. Copy all at once.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
i know, only thing im having a problem with, is having to download them one by one, and then put the images in the image folder, the saves in the save folder then the bigbrother_data in the bigbrother_data folder, but anything further then that not sure, not too tech savy when it comes to mods and patches

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes