Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 200 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.8%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 65 4.9%

Votes: 188 14.3%

• Total voters

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i get mom to go to max+lisa room and also at 22.00 the mom room is closed and open at 23.00 and i have tried with lisa practice 5 times and with mom showing also 5 times but everytime i ask for lisa sex-ed mom says to go get her but not that she goes to lisa as it says in the mod ! so can anyone help ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi, Could we expect to have the us014 in the coming weeks or it is still a matter of months ?
I am sorry it takes so long. I hate the fact it takes so long but i still have not much time.
But I found some time yesterday on the script again and today I will spend an hour to add some prepared scenes.
I hope it will be done soon. It will not takes months!

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Game keeps freezing up on me after on Kate BSDM lesons ,next lesson after the pee on Max face als sundays special BSDM lesson does not trigger

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
gets stuck at next BSDM with kate event
I am using your savegame.
If you did download/unpack and copy mod.txt in game folder you should see that:
See attachment!
Did tried all 3 options and it did work.
Be sure you did copy that file correct.

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
Even with mod.txt update
i seem to have many bugs, seem to get stuck with bsdm leason 6 (well you cant repeat anyway game locks up) and also kate leason, and cant seem to progress at swingers. i have done zoey, but game dont seem tick the box for next part, also sunday training keep repeating fetch and lick.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Even with mod.txt update
i seem to have many bugs, seem to get stuck with bsdm leason 6 (well you cant repeat anyway game locks up) and also kate leason, and cant seem to progress at swingers. i have done zoey, but game dont seem tick the box for next part, also sunday training keep repeating fetch and lick.
okay, its fixed. Don't know why made so much errors in this special scene :)
a new fix is online.

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
well it fix that scene, but cant progress forward with with swingers club and bdsm leason so says the laptop walkthrough

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
The 0.14 is very good just how do I get the Special BDSM in Alice Room at Sunday 12.00, Alice is not in the room

thib210

May 26, 2018
The walkthrough menu seems not to be working for me. I can't go back to the game ther is no option for it and some wlakthroughs do nothing when you click on them. Nice work overall!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes