Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
The 0.14 is very good just how do I get the Special BDSM in Alice Room at Sunday 12.00, Alice is not in the room
hm, strange. Well, i know there was something similiar before. That was about Alice being in the kitchen or not at a certain time. Maybe the characaters changes their habbits depending on their mood. Who knows...
I will look at it and offer an alternative. But not today. Please pm me your savegame form sunday 12.00 so i will have a look and improve this.

Reactions: har045

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I tried this mod. While it's fun to see more stuff with these characters, the story telling, or lack thereof, is very noticable. It's off-putting when you've gotten used to an author/dev's way of writing.

I just can't get into it at all. This would be better if done by someone who had a better feel for the original dev's style of writing.

It's a shame, but kudos to the modder(s) for trying anyway.

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
hm, strange. Well, i know there was something similiar before. That was about Alice being in the kitchen or not at a certain time. Maybe the characaters changes their habbits depending on their mood. Who knows...
I will look at it and offer an alternative. But not today. Please pm me your savegame form sunday 12.00 so i will have a look and improve this.

rave

May 29, 2017
maybe a bug.
but when you enter the mod in the pc to 0.13 version
there is no return button you just stuck in the quests lists

junito

May 27, 2017
after download, the game just start as version 0.13.0.007 is a bug or something missing to go to 0.14?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
after download, the game just start as version 0.13.0.007 is a bug or something missing to go to 0.14?
The label "version 0.13.0.007 " is from original game.
0.14 is the mod version. I made 14 mayor updates since I started to make that mod.
If you are new to this game you can start it from beginning and play the original content and close to the end of the original content, the mod starts.

Cycki

Feb 20, 2018
It would be nice if the entire current version appeared packed on your MEGA folder, because with such a number of patches I have to spend 30 minutes repairing files to run after each of your fix.

Reactions: bauchnabel

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
better than the original game ! i hope you keep it up
Well, i will not have time to continue with that mod for a while, so i will have to pause it. But i am rather sure i will add some scenes with Max and Valerie and maybe Max+Valerie+Mom.
There are some other scenes prepared and so there might be some more stuff to show, but from 013 to 014 it took a year, and i will not promise a fast version 015.

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
First thanks for updating mod.
I missed game and thus started new game with your mod files added. I started to sleep Ann's room, and after giving hand jobs she talked about being quick. I talked with Kira about experimental pills with side effect, but I am stuck and cannot talk with her about improvements. I am not sure what I am missing, or is this a conflict because of mod.
Uploaded latest save.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This is part from original game and not affected by my mod,

Can't answer this, it's to long ago i played that part. But have a look at the BB walkthrough thread.
In 2nd post you will find a lot of info for the whole original game.
My mod start in version 012 of the orignal game

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
i already download ur 5gb files but the mod wont start,

this link

there's no "mod' menu in laptop, any helps ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i already download ur 5gb files but the mod wont start,

this link

there's no "mod' menu in laptop, any helps ?
Keep in mind that this mod starts in V0.12 in original game, so when you start a new game, the mod is not activated, yet.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
i see so i have to play until v0.12 first ? finish all the event from start ?
Only if you like to play through the original game. In the download folder at Mega is an archive with save games as far as I know to start at the beginning of the mod content.
Save games:

sassytopia

Feb 5, 2019
Only if you like to play through the original game. In the download folder at Mega is an archive with save games as far as I know to start at the beginning of the mod content.
Save games:
mucha gracias !

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes