Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters
Aug 5, 2017
well, it is very simple. I guess you see it to complicated.

First you install Big Brother, then you unpack the mod archives and copy them into the big brother folder, you don't need to select the single files and copy them. Copy all at once.
hi. when will u complete your game so you can work on the mod?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
so any estimate? Weeks? Months? Do u have a general idea?
well, i really want to say, my game is released in 2 weeks and "untold stories 014" 2 weeks later, but i don't !
Everytime i review my game i notice some stuff that must be changed.
But i hope it will happen soon

Reactions: LOLO928

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
well, i really want to say, my game is released in 2 weeks and "untold stories 014" 2 weeks later, but i don't !
Everytime i review my game i notice some stuff that must be changed.
But i hope it will happen soon
that's not too bad, so let's say a month or two worst case scenario...
do u plan on releasing your game in completed episodes instead of patches, and the Mod in one go as well?
If not, there's no reason to be that much of a perfectionist..you can fix bugs along the way..people are patient enough in F95. I mean most games over here(and patreon as well) are an incomplete mess, and still have a cult following. Even Big Brother was bugged as fuck till it was abandoned and is still considered one of the Top (adult)Games released on patreon.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
that's not too bad, so let's say a month or two worst case scenario...
do u plan on releasing your game in completed episodes instead of patches, and the Mod in one go as well?
If not, there's no reason to be that much of a perfectionist..you can fix bugs along the way..people are patient enough in F95. I mean most games over here(and patreon as well) are an incomplete mess, and still have a cult following. Even Big Brother was bugged as fuck till it was abandoned and is still considered one of the Top (adult)Games released on patreon.
At the beginning there will be patches that add each 1 more week of gameplay.
At least i will publish "untold sories 014", after this i will set it "on hold" until i have time for some more new stuff that can be done aside. And of course there will be a mod for some extra content in my game ... so there will be a lot to be done.
I want to eliminate all stuff that is bugging me, because i want to focus on new content for the game instead of taking care for known issues. And there might be stuff i don't see at the moment that will have to be improved or fix later :)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
sounds nice, hope we get to see similar content in your new game too
Shemale content is not planed so far, and it might not fit in the story.
... at least not including the MC in an active role.

But, my game play's in the "BB untold stories universe" and even none of the actors are planed to appear yet, a lot of stuff can happen ... in case my game will find enough patreons ...

ATM i am working again on version 0.14 and hope it will be done soon but every time i have a look on it i don't have the feeling it's done. I already dropped some planed scenes including Zoey but maybe this will be shown in v015 in case it will come ... we will see.

Aug 5, 2017
Shemale content is not planed so far, and it might not fit in the story.
... at least not including the MC in an active role.

But, my game play's in the "BB untold stories universe" and even none of the actors are planed to appear yet, a lot of stuff can happen ... in case my game will find enough patreons ...

ATM i am working again on version 0.14 and hope it will be done soon but every time i have a look on it i don't have the feeling it's done. I already dropped some planed scenes including Zoey but maybe this will be shown in v015 in case it will come ... we will see.
at least there must be a choice for those who don't like uncommon fetishes. skip or something

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
bauchnabel hello, I want to ask, I want to use this mod with Chancer Mod, Custom Cheat,Improvement Mod and more importantly, other new scene mods such as Diamond Mod?.
My question is, what order do I need to paste your mod? Do I need to paste it first, then add other mods, or I add this mod later (last)?

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
bauchnabel hello, I want to ask, I want to use this mod with Chancer Mod, Custom Cheat,Improvement Mod and more importantly, other new scene mods such as Diamond Mod?.
My question is, what order do I need to paste your mod? Do I need to paste it first, then add other mods, or I add this mod later (last)?
Mixing Mods is not that easy, it's only the mod.txt itself, you also must have a look at the assembly-sharp.dll because there are the vars set wich are used in the mods.

If you have done this you need to look where (under wich conditions) the mod-elements start to make a sensefull compliation of all mods.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
no update yet? or still working on your game
I am working on both.
At the moment i am working on the walkthrough-part of untold stories and fit the made scenes in the story.
And at my own game i am working on the game mechanics.
And when i am not at home, my rendering programm is running all the time.
I wish a day had 48 hours :)

Aug 5, 2017
I am working on both.
At the moment i am working on the walkthrough-part of untold stories and fit the made scenes in the story.
And at my own game i am working on the game mechanics.
And when i am not at home, my rendering programm is running all the time.
I wish a day had 48 hours :)
and i wish we were elves. we could wait years and don't give a shit about time :D

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes