Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

wotut

Jan 24, 2019
GDrive link is dead, and im pleb MEGA so cant download 5GB...any other way to download it? torrent whould be perfect :)

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Google Drive download says 5+ giga and Mega download is 4 giga. Mega download missing any files or Google drive included also the basic game ? Anyway I have downloaded from Mega and it has the 0.14 update so i guess there is nothing missing.

For people having problem to install the mod properly:
1) In mode files there are many folders with images. You must put all them to the "Image" folder in game directory. You have to put the .jpg files directly in "Image" folder (not in sub folders) except the animation images which must be at their sub folders. You have to put the images at certain order from "images_004" to "update014" and last the images from the 3 image fixes folders. Replace images when you asked.
2) Put the "Mod.txt" file from "Mod-Fix_014c" folder to game directory (there are others "Mod.txt" files at the downloaded mod files but this is the most recent)
3) Copy "BigBrother_Data" folder from "update014" at game directory (replace when you asked)
4) Copy files from mod "Data" folder to "Data" folder at game directory. Do it again from "update014/Data" and then from "Mod-Fix_014c/Data".(Replace when you asked)

Reactions: makeinu

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
unfortunately I need to download the whole mod again thats why i need full game in google link including this mod

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
unfortunately I need to download the whole mod again thats why i need full game in google link including this mod
The GDrive download was a ready to play of 0.13, base game plus version 0.13 of this mod.

BTW could you be so kind and upload your BB- Untold Stories folder as a zip or rar file to GDrive or any other fast file-hoster without download size limitation please?

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I've uploaded my "Big Brother - Untold Stories" folder to GDrive as a 7Zip archive and a mirror at Uploadhaven could be done pretty fast if requested.

BB-Untold Stories v014c
Download size: ~5 Gb
fixed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

Does anyone know if the mod from this thread can be integrated with this modded version:

Big Brother - Mod [v.0.20.014] [the Smirniy]

There a quite a few events from the mod on this thread that aren't part of the Smirniy modded version.

Reactions: Banzay

Banzay

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone know if the mod from this thread can be integrated with this modded version:
Big Brother - Mod [v.0.20.014] [the Smirniy]
There a quite a few events from the mod on this thread that aren't part of the Smirniy modded version.

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
before I add the files to my game I want some more clarification on how so they work. after downloading and unzipping do I have to extract all of the rar files before puting them in?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes